Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Tue 07/26/16 03:57 AM
For some people; there are certain hours to be romantic and more.....for others; there are not

What is the best time or moment to be more romantic?. ...come rain or come shine....

jazzinc's photo
Tue 07/26/16 03:30 AM
Then; to have great kissing moments and limitless the most; certain conditions apply related to the other person; but.....one aspect is important; I think....
How important is to be a Good Or Expert Kisser?
A good kisser is an unforgettable one and also a good teacher.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:26 PM

I like long slow kisses that take a lifetime to untangle. ((((((Eva))))))

One of the best strategies. Congrats !

Thanks for comment

Ciao

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:14 PM
Kissing moments are unforgettable...almost / not / always.

Do you think kissing moments must be limited or unlimited?

Thanks for comments

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/24/16 08:25 AM

Well, I think you must realize that some people buy what they do for entirely practical reasons, and others buy what they do for status, or other personal emotional rewards.

One often claimed notion, is that some guys buy luxury cars, expressly to signal to attractive women that they have lots of money. There are lots of other social status related purchasing decisions made.

I frankly don't understand why you are so mystified.

I am not "mystified" as you write down. It's only a simple question for comments. I understand your point. Many people needs only simple, basic and practical things to live comfortably and without problems. Others need another kind of things for differents reasons as you said it.

Thanks for your comment Sir.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/24/16 02:13 AM
Are Love , Happiness and Marriage ...Identical Triplets?

thanks for comments

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:39 AM

There are Three regions that are internationally recognized, North, Central, and South.

Don't forget that the Americas were discovered by the Polynesians a few hundred years before the Vikings and Chinese and Japanese somewhere between those two. The first to truly discover the Americas how ever were the nomadic tribes that later became known as Indians (because European explorers thought they found a back way to India), Aztecs, Mayans and so on. This is of course omitted from most history books because the white European descendant like to believe that if Europeans didn't discover it no one did.

But officially; the world recognize another region; The West Indies.( Cuba, Dominican Rep, Haiti, Jamaica, etc ...and several more).

Who discovered America? Surely, the first humans to walk in this land; never knew about a new or different land; for them; it was an extension of the same region where they lived. Only for Columbus it was America (Americo Vespucio). But the point is: The whole continent has an official name: America. And it has 4 regions.

Thanks for your comment.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:21 PM
Luxurious things are some of special things of a certain prestigious brand with basic functions + extra elements; sometimes unnecessary ones to a normal function.

why does people spend whole fortunes in certain unnecessary things to live normally?

Rockefeller with a Seiko 5 watch and driving a Toyota??...impossible!

Bill Gates?...I don't know

jazzinc's photo
Sat 07/23/16 02:48 PM
Why does people buy luxuriou$$$ things?

For sure; there are several reasons for this behavior. I have always been curious for that.

Thanks for your comments

jazzinc's photo
Sat 07/23/16 02:09 PM
How many regions or zones a continent called America has?

I said "continent"; not a country....

Christophe Columbus discovered America (the continent)....after the Vikings did it !

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:06 AM
Each morning is: Thanks My Lord for giving me a new day and see the light and all around.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/29/16 05:39 AM
Some people say; THE PAST help to adjust THE PRESENT and we really live each day;but thinking in THE FUTURE

Do you agree with all this??

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:29 AM
The real problem of Honesty is its connection with trust and credibility.People has a significant difficulty to trust and /or to believe others;then;the majority of persons are essentially dishonest; only a few are credible at almost 100%.People is more negative than positive in this matter of Honesty and Trust.

A lot of people says lies unnecessarily;then; they are dishonest and liars;they live like that everyday.

When a person luckily find an "honest" person in his/her "road"; it's always very difficult to trust this person at 100%. Only time and actions will change the mentality about honesty,trust and credibility....and lies and truths.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:53 AM
When you say "Good Morning" or "Good Night" to someone you really love or appreciate a lot....What are your REAL WISHES for this person??

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:36 PM
WHERE IS THE LOVE??

...LIKE THE FAMOUS SONG FROM 70'S..

...AND OUR SWEET AND DREAM LOVE...WHERE?

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:44 AM
Talking about Love and Affection; are these equations true or false?

1 + 1 + 1 = 1

1 + 1 + 1 = 0

1 + 1 = 2

thanks for thinking about it!

jazzinc's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:07 PM
What does it mean when a man shake hands with excessive strength to meet or to salute another man? With ladies; generally;he has another different behavior.

What does he want to prove to people with this behavior?

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:58 AM

I have seen people who say they like or love someone, but they don't appear to respect them.

I have also seen people who say they don't like or love someone but they appear to respect them.

1.What's the difference between liking a person versus respecting a person?

2. What are some things that make you lose respect for a person?

LOVE and RESPECT are always together in human life. If you love someone;then;you respect that person .

If you decide to love someone;that's mean; he or she is an honest,sincere;gold heart and many more qualities you appreciate.I'm talking about sentimental love.

losing respect?...his or her personal qualities have failed

On the other hand; you can only feel respect for a person(boss,colleague,etc); no love is involved. But this; is another situation.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:19 AM
I suppose; everybody here loves or likes this interesting dating site(Mingle2);then...

How many times do you visit this site each day?

How many minutes per visit?

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:05 AM
Where do the most famous and delicious worldwide coffees come from?

What are the best ones for you?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25