Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 07:55 AM

When Coffee time arrives;specially in the morning; we like to do something at the same time; watching TV; open the laptop or listening good music....

What do you do drinking your coffee??

Daily Newspapers have no substitute;although now we have online news;but only the most important ones. Many people prefer a good book + a delicious coffee.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 05:55 AM
When Coffee time arrives;specially in the morning; we like to do something at the same time; watching TV; open the laptop or listening good music....

What do you do drinking your coffee??

jazzinc's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:23 PM
Cleanse the fridge of life....simple like that and less expensive!! :wink:

jazzinc's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:07 PM

Why do you think some persons don't answer a simple "hello" or a gentle "good morning"?

These rules of courtesy and kindness are not perceived and applied in the same manner in different societies

I don't look at courtesy's as rules... I also have a hard time following most rules.

In public I answer and greet people all the time with a Hi or good morning, or afternoon. etc..

Not because it is a rule but because that is who I am.

Not because it is a rule but because that is who I am.

...and certainly; you kindly respond to that because you are a well educated lady with good manners. Not simply because "you are like that"

I hope; you not only respond....and you say to others;a kind "good morning"...sometimes.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 04/25/16 10:38 PM

Once upon a time a daughter complained to her father that her life was miserable and that she didn’t know how she was going to make it. She was tired of fighting and struggling all the time. It seemed just as one problem was solved, another one soon followed.

Her father, a chef, took her to the kitchen. He filled three pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Once the three pots began to boil, he placed potatoes in one pot, eggs in the second pot, and ground coffee beans in the third pot.

He then let them sit and boil, without saying a word to his daughter. The daughter, moaned and impatiently waited, wondering what he was doing.

After twenty minutes he turned off the burners. He took the potatoes out of the pot and placed them in a bowl. He pulled the eggs out and placed them in a bowl.

He then ladled the coffee out and placed it in a cup. Turning to her he asked. “Daughter, what do you see?”

“Potatoes, eggs, and coffee,” she hastily replied.

“Look closer,” he said, “and touch the potatoes.” She did and noted that they were soft. He then asked her to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard-boiled egg. Finally, he asked her to sip the coffee. Its rich aroma brought a smile to her face.

“Father, what does this mean?” she asked.

He then explained that the potatoes, the eggs and coffee beans had each faced the same adversity– the boiling water.

However, each one reacted differently.

The potato went in strong, hard, and unrelenting, but in boiling water, it became soft and weak.

The egg was fragile, with the thin outer shell protecting its liquid interior until it was put in the boiling water. Then the inside of the egg became hard.

However, the ground coffee beans were unique. After they were exposed to the boiling water, they changed the water and created something new.

“Which are you,” he asked his daughter. “When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you a potato, an egg, or a coffee bean? “

Moral:In life, things happen around us, things happen to us, but the only thing that truly matters is what happens within us.

Which one are you?

Nice story to show in a simple way how to be prepared to life and its colors. Human beings can walk in different paths with different light intensities;they must take the best decisions to survive...from potatoe to coffee beans.

Thank you again

jazzinc's photo
Sun 04/24/16 06:47 AM

A technique? You mean like thinking it through, deciding to move your tongue this way and that way etc?
Kissing -or anything intimate/sexual- should be from the heart, not the head.
If the chemistry is right between two people, it'll just work. Something will click into place.
Kissing, the first mixing of bodily fluids, is a test to see if that chemistry is right.
If it is, my spine melts, my brain ceases to work. Even if I'd have a technique, I couldn't think of it no more.
Kissing is passionate, fireworks, sensual and intimate. It's allowing someone into your body, and you don't do that unless there's some form of trust and/or desire. Just think of how reluctant we are to open our mouths for the dentist...
May seem like a silly comparison, but opening up our body for someone who's still sort of a stranger/new to us, takes trust. Now, if you're in your head, thinking about a technique, I'm off real quick! Doesn't work. When a guy doesn't have any passion, no sensuality, you can feel that in his touch and in his kiss...

Am I a magick magick kisser? Yes. But you need the right person to share it with, otherwise it is meaningless. It takes two to tangle errr... tango!

I agree completely with your way of thinking about kissing theory. The word "technique" is just a simple word; nothing complicate or technical; it's like "to know to do" at that special moment.All the rest; you have said it.

...not only 2 to tango....bolero too!!

have a wonderful sunny day.

ps// i like your pic; you look great and gorgeous.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/23/16 07:19 PM
ONLY EXISTS A REAL GIFT FROM GOD CALLED LOVE

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/23/16 09:49 AM

I have to move. I don't know where to go. I have no kids or pets. I could stay in this area or live somewhere warmer. Not in a city. low cost living.

I have to move. I don't know where to go.

??...are you serious?...look for help inmediately in your area .Don't wait until last minute.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/23/16 08:33 AM

Why do you think some persons don't answer a simple "hello" or a gentle "good morning"?

These rules of courtesy and kindness are not perceived and applied in the same manner in different societies

Actually, you are wrong. In more than one way.

First, they are NOT "rules." Anywhere. "Rules" even in a social sense, are coercions. They are not suggestions, and the are certainly not what one would call niceties, or courtesies.

And the answer to your question, in many cases, is that the reason SOME people don't respond as you might like, can be because correct or not, they perceive the "hello" or "good morning" to be an attempt at manipulation.

Not accusing you personally of anything, just pointing out that many of us, including myself, have had to deal with people who used such imaginary "rules" to either force me to show them affection or even deference they did not deserve, or to pretend to be actual nice people when I knew they were not.

If you run across someone who has been abused by others, using what you think are simple polite niceties, they are unlikely to explain themselves to you.

One thing is sure: if you respond to their silence with hostility, you will PROVE that you weren't "being polite" or otherwise genuinely nice.

In other words, if you are making negative assumptions about people who don't respond in kind to such things, then you are one of the reasons why they are not doing so. But if you can instead recognize the many other possible reasons for such, and have no ill will about it all, you can instead contribute to improving the world.

Thank you sir;for "improving the world" with your particular way of thinking. A great contribution!

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/23/16 08:12 AM
Are you a Magic Magic Kisser with an excellent technique??

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/22/16 07:40 AM

jazzinc's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:10 AM
It's very hard to find and preserve a good and real friend; they are very rare in this world.

Almost all people like to receive more or much more than to give. This is the real reason of the extinction of true friendship; a lot of persons with personal interests and so few persons with gold heart.

That's the life is in this world

jazzinc's photo
Thu 04/21/16 09:59 AM
Thank you all for your serious comments. You contribute in great way to have a nice and pleasant site.

Moving to another place is always a hard decision to take; there are several aspects and conditions to consider; as I said it; specially when a whole family is involved. In some countries; there is a last day( a date)by law to move. A serious date !!!

jazzinc's photo
Tue 04/19/16 05:03 PM
What are the best "love expressions" do you know?..

jazzinc's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:37 PM
Moving to a new place to live and work (city or country) is a hard decision;specially when a whole family is involved.

What aspects would you consider for this " important move"?

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/16/16 08:35 AM
I agree completely with your comment. Real friendship is pure gold; its value is forever.A real friend is always available to our needs.

thanks.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 04/16/16 06:23 AM
Do you believe all Normal Zodiac or Chinese Zodiac say?

Thanks

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/15/16 05:31 PM

What are the best tricks to get rid of SOUVENIRS AND SOLITUDE??

A garage sale?
You get to sell the souvenirs and meet a bunch of new people that come by and try to haggle?

Serious answers only

Why?
That ruins the fun.

Otherwise I might have said "The best trick to get rid of souvenirs and solitude is take classes to become an EMT.
Then ride around in an ambulance.
Throw souvenirs at attractive passersby, stop to treat their head wounds, take their wallets and say it must have fallen out somewhere back at the scene, fall in love with them in their deficient mental capacity."

Then I could spend the rest of my day thinking about going around throwing things at people in a big truck that goes "weeee ooooo weeee ooooo," not having to follow traffic laws, and petty larceny.

But now? I have to just think of "serious" answers.

----------------------
Thank you very much Monsieur for your always "deep and serious responses"; you are so philosophical and colorful; a great "inspiration" to all users.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:15 AM

Nooooooo!!! I hate my names!

But after many years of therapy , I have decided to forgive my clueless parents indifferent

Maybe you have a beautiful first and middle names and you don't know their meanings. In photos; you look great w/ a very nice smile.:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:02 AM
What are the best tricks to get rid of SOUVENIRS AND SOLITUDE??

Serious answers only

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25