:smile:

jazzinc's photo
Thu 10/22/15 09:38 AM
Real dating?...how long we must do it?

limited or unlimited dating?

thanks for comments

jazzinc's photo
Tue 10/20/15 04:30 PM

Start dating a longtime neighbor is a little strange to many people for many reasons

Is it convenient or not?

thanks for comments

There are BIG hesitations in single;separated or divorced neighbors with/without kids. Widow/widower is different.

Fences?... not necessarily

jazzinc's photo
Tue 10/20/15 01:15 PM
Start dating a longtime neighbor is a little strange to many people for many reasons

Is it convenient or not?

thanks for comments

jazzinc's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:10 PM
To have a serious relationship with someone with kids is a risky business; for many reasons.

What are all the aspects and situations to consider before to accept the job?

Love for kids is great;but....

thank you

jazzinc's photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:02 PM
We must to look for friendship before to look for love in a dating scenario.

Do you agree?

jazzinc's photo
Sat 10/17/15 12:12 PM

i am not a botanist
so i had to cheat and look it up

found a nice link for you

http://awaytogarden.com/11-trees-and-shrubs-for-great-fall-foliage-color/

12 trees and shrubs for great fall foliage color

IF IM A PROSELYTIZER FOR ANYTHING, its for the idea of a 365-day garden, no matter where you live. A Margaret-ism: The garden never closes (even if your local garden center does part of the year). Woody plants trees and shrubs in particular can really brighten the fall. So while theyre heating up (and while even the garden centers still open), Im recommending some easy-care favorites you may want to tuck into your home landscape, too.

The trees and shrubs below are my most reliable for that assignment. I have many other woody plants that display good fall color but only some years. Some magnolias do (such as Ballerina, an early flowering fragrant white Loebner hybrid that I adore), though only most years.

Shadbush, or Amelanchier, would be another easy-to-grow good choice, a native with extra-early flowers and good fall color. Except for this: In my area, where Eastern red cedars and apple trees are both in long supply, conditions are therefore prime for the fungus called cedar apple rust to cause my shadbush (and other rose relatives) to defoliate early. Oops.

So heres my top-12 list (with links to their full profiles if I have one in the archives):

Acer pseudosiebodianum, Korean maple (Zones 4-7 or 8, about 20 feet high and wide). A Japanese maple lookalike, but with hotter fall color and greater winter hardiness. In your zone, perhaps Japanese maples can do the job, too, but I grow mine in pots to overwinter in the barn.

Aesculus parviflora, bottlebrush buckeye (Zone 4-8, at least 12 by 15, and wider where happy). July flowers, a gorgeous mountainous shape and big presence, and late, vibrant gold autumn color (above) on a native Southeastern shrub.

Aralia spinosa, devil’s walking stick (Zones 4-9, to 20 feet high and suckering, forms a colony). Its well-chosen common name reflects the extra-spiny, cane-line structure. A favorite of me and the birds.

Cornus kousa, Korean dogwood (Zone 4 or 5-8, 20 by 20 or more, plus smaller cultivars). Another multiseason beauty (flower, fruit, bark, foliage), one of many dogwoods I count on in the garden through the year.

Fothergilla major, mountain witch-alder (Zones 5-9, 6-10 feet tall and wide). Another Southeastern native. This one won’t do its fall-foliage thing till late October into November here.

Hydrangea paniculata, panicle hydrangea (Zones 3-8, many sizes of cultivars, from several feet tall to 15 or even 25). I know, you don’t think of this for fall, but for its white-to-pinkish trusses of flowers July onward. But wow, when those aging flower combine with foliage that turns, too. The longer I garden, the more I appreciate this forgiving, long-lived creature.

Lindera benzoin, spicebush (Zones 4-9, 12 feet high and wide). Extra-late golden fall foliage on a native shrub that wildlife likes, too.

Rhus typhina Tiger Eyes (its formal name is ‘Bailtiger’), the gold-leaf cutleaf staghorn sumac (Zones 3-8, about 5-10 feet high and suckering). People always ask me about it at spring tours.

Spiraea thunbergii ‘Ogon,’ gold-leaf spirea (Zones 4-8, 5 feet high and wide). Extra-early white blooms and then gold foliage all spring and summer, turning a beautiful butterscotch color in fall and persisting till Christmas before it drops. True!

Stewartia pseudocamellia, Japanese stewartia (Zones 4 or 5-7, 25 or more feet high and wide). Peeling bark, summer flowers, and hot fall foliage on this one, and a great overall structure in the winter landscape.

Vaccinium angustifolium (lowbush blueberry, Zones 2-5, to 2 feet high) and Vaccinium corymbosum (highbush blueberry, Zones 3-6, up to 12 feet high and wide). Blueberries for you and the birds following early flowers, and preceding some of the hottest red fall foliage anywhere.

Viburnum species, including V. plicatum tomentosum (doublefile viburnum, Zones 5-8, above detail) and others such as carlesii, cassinoides, dentatum, nudum, opulus, lentago and more. I’m viburnum-mad (and so are the birds). Investigate this genus if you have not.

Excellent comment and contribution// Thank you so much

have a nice weekend

jazzinc's photo
Sat 10/17/15 09:19 AM
What kind of trees gives those beautiful autumn colors? several types or essentially just one??

jazzinc's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:10 AM

What do you mean by "colourful season"????

this one

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BJ9rt4XP6ek/TNzhjNAB-GI/AAAAAAAAAgk/dtt4TkErrUc/s1600/Autumn-Trees.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sn0v0TykNuk/Tp4fvsnt4kI/AAAAAAAAANM/p8KiwnlH2yI/s1600/Autumn+Leaves.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1334453/thumbs/o-FALL-FOLIAGE-900.jpg?1

right?

jazzinc's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:39 PM
A friend request is sended to know the person a little better;because the sender saw some special or particular information in her/his profile.

A "favorite person" is someone with some interesting aspects or facts to others.

Good and gentle people exists yet in this world; I believe that.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:08 PM
It's necessary to listen and comprehend the tune "les feuilles mortes";the french original; (..not The Autumn leaves...) to comment a little better.

Thank you

here is:

https://youtu.be/Xo1C6E7jbPw

jazzinc's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:08 PM
It's necessary to listen and comprehend the tune "les feuilles mortes";the french original; (..not The Autumn leaves...) to comment a little better.

Thank you

here is:

https://youtu.be/Xo1C6E7jbPw

jazzinc's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:58 AM
Do you have nostalgic or happy souvenirs of the colorful season?

jazzinc's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:40 AM
What are the best drinks that could help to sleep normally at night?

PS/ no alcohol;no drugs in your comments and answers

Thanks.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:34 AM
If you say it honestly; you live "presently" in your past life; and your present today is your tomorrow's past; and again; your present is charged with your past. Your future never will be a different path in your life from your past. You are trapped in that.

You must look for professional help urgently.

good luck

jazzinc's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:14 AM
Nothing wrong w/distance. Try to know someone is normal. All depend in honesty and true sincere words. The best is to try friendship at first; the rest will come after if all is ok. Time will discover all at the end.

There are wonderful persons in the world; stay positive and sunny in soul.

We can make great friends all over the world;then;we can find real love too.

Be nice and sincere; you will get the same.

G//:smile:

jazzinc's photo
Wed 09/16/15 06:27 AM
What songs in spanish do you like the most? (oldies and/or recent tunes)

jazzinc's photo
Wed 09/16/15 06:24 AM

- Producer
- Engineer
- Song Writer
- Guitars
- Keyboards
- Bass

Recording Software:
- Cubase
- Pro Tools
- Sonar
- Acid (Sony)
- Traction 6
- Reaper
- A few more I don't use.

Excellent! Great talent! Congrats!

jazzinc's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:48 AM
To give a smile to someone each day make a difference.

Smiling is free spirit and healthy.

It's so easy and simple...and free!

jazzinc's photo
Sun 09/13/15 06:24 PM
The most sang and recorded (and perhaps performed) latin american song ever until now is; BESAME MUCHO (Consuelo Velazquez/ Mexico). It was recorded and performed even by The Beatles. This song was selected as The Song of the Century in December 1999 in a Latin American Music Award.

Do you agree with that?

Thanks