Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:37 PM
Do you have some part(s) of your body considered as PERFECT at your or others opinion?

jazzinc's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:17 PM
Are you really HAPPY with your FIRST AND/OR SECOND NAMES??

jazzinc's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:28 AM
In democratic societies; when one person talks; we decide: to listen carefully or to hear.....or not to hear. The person who listen can agree or disagree with the person who talks. Simple as that.

Each person who gives opinions; can agree or disagree with others opinions; it's normal. We all must respect that.

It's a better way to live in a respectful way.

Don't complicate your existence!!

jazzinc's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:01 AM
A: you don't know exactly what you are talking about; it's not the best moment for two of us; better to go right now. We will talk another day...maybe. GOOD BYE!!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 02/26/16 05:58 PM
"Rock & roll is for 2 pm; a slow is for 2 am"

You know what I mean; for sure.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 02/26/16 05:37 PM
weird??....some kind of questions....and answers as well.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 02/26/16 02:27 PM
All seasons have their own beauties.All are gifts of the divine creation. It depends;how the person enjoy each time of the year;alone or sharing each moment; in good shape and good health or not;good vibrations and feelings or not; etc.

Try to see the magic of each season;enjoying the best of each one and considering them; gifts of the nature.

Enjoy your winter!

jazzinc's photo
Thu 02/25/16 03:34 PM
Do you love winter more than summer? If +; why?

How much do you love snowy winter?

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Wed 02/24/16 03:39 PM
Edited by jazzinc on Wed 02/24/16 03:46 PM
A big age difference between a man and a woman in relationship; it doesn't work for longtime. (Ex: man 50;woman 20// man 25; woman 55).
..but love can do miracles.

your comments please

PS// old man or old madame; it's a very different situation

jazzinc's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:56 AM
What is the best invitation to make good friends; a coffee or a drink?

jazzinc's photo
Sat 02/20/16 10:55 AM
When a person meets someone;generally use: friendly kisses; hand's shaking or just kind words....or a combination of it.

I think;it depends on behaviors based in cultural roots by each country. Some countries accept or not; some kind of behaviors.

Don't try to "contact" a married woman; in a "friendly way";specially; in front of her husband. It depends.....by each country and culture. Be careful.

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:46 PM
Are you HAPPY with your family;friends and society?

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Thu 01/21/16 03:48 PM
In general; one specific day of the week is more significant than the others for several reasons

What is yours and why??

jazzinc's photo
Wed 01/20/16 07:44 AM
In life; I have always had a gold rule that I learned long time ago: TO THINK BEFORE TO TALK AND ACT

This rule apply to everything;even improvisations all kind. The only variable factors are TIME AND PRIORITY(IMPORTANCE)

Thanks for comments

Have a wonderful day!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 01/15/16 11:08 AM
What genre of jazz is the best to listen after midnight?

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Thu 01/14/16 03:00 PM

"sex"

Ooops, are you allowed to say that in here? lol

Sex?..What's that?blushing

jazzinc's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:47 PM
The best way to fight cold weather at home is?? heater? flannel pajamas? hot chocolate? brandy or cognac?...to be married??

Ideas,please!

thanks waving

jazzinc's photo
Wed 12/09/15 08:33 PM
It's not a Dry Cleaning!!...it's a Total Cleaning(syn total change..)of ALL IN YOUR LIVES,,,material and/or inmaterial; all of us need that at certain moment in life

What would you like to "clean" in your existence?...to start a "new path of life"

thanks

ps// Think about ALL of ALL.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/08/15 09:40 AM

Winter coats,boots and gloves are to keep warm our bodies .but...
...How do you do to keep warm YOUR HEART?

Generally the nice things I see people do for others, the excitement I see in people anticipating the time or gifts they are going to share with others, the sparkle of even the smallest decorations, and that time when many faithful try to renew their belief in their Higher Power. I see people free themselves from work and the drudgery of life and celebrate, remember loved ones and friends. I see at least a little surge in hope for new love. I see more longing for family reunifications, peace, and enjoying simple things together. Sometimes the longings are the beginning of change.

Wise statement; a real truth. Congratulations! Now is the time to look for our loved ones; our family;our friends, our neighbors and more. it's now or never; next year could be too late. The world is changing and the future is uncertain. God bless us forever.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/08/15 05:46 AM
Winter coats,boots and gloves are to keep warm our bodies .but...
...How do you do to keep warm YOUR HEART?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25