*Checks pulse...checks other wrist....frantically tries to feel heartbeat*

Ok, I think I'm deadindifferent

*Starts wandering around* Braaaaaaaaaains

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:31 AM
*Sniffles* I wanted to enter...I even got a new dressbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:27 AM
LOL, the cat song is great...you haven't heard it?

"Cause everybody wants to be a cat....cause a cat is still a cat, who knows how to act!"

I forget what it's from but it's awesome! *Starts swishing tail as he sings the song*

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:22 AM
Life is goooood *Starts singing "Cause everybody wants to be a cat"*

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:17 AM
*purrs delightedly* I am, I am mommy's favorite kitten *Starts nesting*

Hey, cats have it good darlin...and I don't even have to worry about dieing being a cartoon and all *purrs some more*

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:07 AM
*Cleans self* I do what I can:wink: ....*starts watching the swinging keys...*

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:01 AM
*Meows innocently*indifferent I'm sure that can't be true, I've been drill...I mean purring behind the sofa for the past two days...I certainly wasn't hiding a stash of catnip and yarn...that's crazy talkbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 06:58 AM
Nope...Tabula Raza I feel is a groundless theory. Sure you would have to teach them the basics of living, but a human clone is just a brother of a test tube mother, so they would totally have souls.

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 06:55 AM
Yaaay Tuesday! That means...oh, I got more work to dofrown

Tomokun's photo
Tue 07/24/07 06:32 AM
I'm thinking Veterinary Assistant?

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:22 PM
Ermmm....wow.

*Cracks neck and knuckles* This is pretty cut and dry dude. If you want to use the Bible as your bible, while interpretations vary the ideal choice (according to the Bible) would be to work through the issues -not to cheat, etc.

As for the guy who's kid this may be *low whistle* Well according to the Bible you should not even associate with sinners (and yeah, there are more sins then there are syllables in that interesting triangle you painted for us), so he is condmened as well. Fortunately, if you believe Jesus is your savior, you have been baptized, and you repent the wickedness and sin in your life, God will forgive you and you can go to Heaven. Jesus said it in the New Testament, so He's a pretty credible source.

My opinion... walk away and let that relationship run its course. If it's your kid, claim custody and bring him out of there and raise the kid yourself. If he's beating her, the guy should be in jail, and they should be getting a divorce. The wife-beater should have the busiest cell on the block for hitting her. Period. As for the adulterous wife...there are plenty of women who are in worse predicaments than hers who don't cheat because of honor, respect for a vow, and because they are sensitive to the fact that they are bringing their problems into each bed they hop into. In my opinion, if you are philandering as a victim-wife...well maybe that's not an honest picture.

What I mean is, some women lie. It is entirely possible that she is just saying he hit her because he grabbed her arm when she was hitting him. After all, if he is such a beast, why would she risk a beating by sleeping with multiple partners...not just one? I'd write more, but I'm sleepy.

For your own good, ditch the lady and grab the kid. I can't see how you can possibly think she would be faithful, and the kid did nothing but swim the fastest...he's innocentsmokin

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:11 PM
LOL, Love them radioactive ladies!!!laugh

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:10 PM
Look, just because I have a terrific rack doesn't mean this material defies gravityhuh

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:03 PM
Wearing nothing but chaps and a smilelove love devil

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:01 PM
The chest hair helps me to keep the dress up:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 08:07 PM
Hey, no reason to feel bad though, it's a part of life. The girls we don't "get" are just as important as the one's we do, because they help us to appreciate the girls that "get" us.

And I could never shave the mustache, it sets off my shouldersblushing

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:54 PM
LOL, you know, there are a certain percentage of guys that just may have lost the number!laugh I've actually done this a couple of times, thinking I saved the number to my phone or that it was saved in an email...the *poof*, like a fart in the wind it's gone!ohwell

Other than that though, I can't think of why you wouldn't try and get the number again, or if you have it you wouldn't call. Personally, if I want the number I'll ask for it, even if I think I might creep the lady out.bigsmile Life's to short to wonder about "woulda, shoulda, coulda"...all that means is didn't; and I'd rather say I did.:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:18 PM
Heck, I'd probably laugh at loud and pat him on the backlaugh

It's called schadenfruede, and it's majorly funny - especially when it happens to us:wink: That's really the secret to guilt free laughing at f'ed up ****e that happens to other people, being able to laugh when it happens to you.

This one time, I was riding with my friend, and we got lost. I flagged a couple of girls in the car next us and asked them directions...the responded with, "We're not single, we are seeing someone!"

So I said, "That's great, congratulations, so where is ...?"

To which they replied, "Thanks but we already have bf's" *Sigh* then they drove away and we were still lost.laugh

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:48 PM
20,000 Leagues Under the Seabigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:30 PM
La-Z-Boy Deluxe edition:tongue:

Nice sofa's dude, seriously, they look really comfortable!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25