Community > Posts By > Tomokun

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:48 AM
Nurjoyce...I know who it was. It is people who are against Fembots...don't worry, I have my people scouring the countrysidegrumble

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:44 AM
I confess I lost my best friend in a horrible peanut butter accident:cry:

And that I also have millions of shoes. Millions.

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:04 AM
I have to confess that I spend far too much on here, and not enough time doing work. THIS SITE IS TOO DISTRACTING!!!!sad sad sad

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:24 PM
Ooh, creey Gypsy...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!noway

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:24 PM
See, that's the point in drinking, to stop the voices.

The lushesgrumble

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:18 PM
Hold the phones...you've never been to a bar? Ever?

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard, and my avatar is Hitler in a dress!

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:14 PM
I'm groovy HeartB! Thanks for asking!

Yeah, I'm pretty straight forward to Hawaii, lol say what I mean, mean what I say and all that bigsmile

So nope, no "secret crushes" or anything like that, but there a rare few ladies whose conversations I've thoroughly enjoyedbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 02:09 PM
*Salutes back smartly...followed by a delightful curtys*bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh hi sweetie!:smile:

And.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!sad Tipsy and Topsy! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!sad sad sad

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:51 PM
Are you sure? *bottom lip trembles like he's about to cry*

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:49 PM
They are already dating their cousins and siblings?huh

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:48 PM
He, gerade weil jeder recht, wenn ich getrunken werde, nicht bedeutet, sollte ich antisozial sein!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:33 PM
Hmmm, can you pack said strudel into a PVC pipe?

Cause then it could be a Strudel bomb used to terrorize the incredibly full or the outrageously hungry!

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 01:31 PM
Ironically, I had a crush on some squirrels, but I haven't seen them in a while.huh

*Sigh* I miss them.:cry:

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 11:13 AM
*wiggles eyebrows* as a prize, my posts don't count, hehedevil

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 11:10 AM
Hmmm, hamster droppings? *cracks knuckles* ...very well, I'll also put myself up as a prize...the last person to post gets me for a weekbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 11:06 AM
Hmmm...I don't know, I think everything is a struggle to maintain balance/equilibrium. It is that ecosystem of happiness ... we strive for happiness, but we need all that sadness to stand as a metric for its worth. Even though everything is connected, and lacks separation, we weave our threads in the tapestry of life as individuals, we basically fight against ourselves, which is how we define ourselves.

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 10:52 AM
huh So...yeah I refuse to read 300 some odd pages unless it's written by Stephen King...what's the prize?

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 10:47 AM
*Sigh* This is basically the equivalent to kids stealing the family car. If parents are on top of their kids, raise them right, are consistent when they reward or punish, the reduce the likelihood that a child is going to engage in high risk behavior.

Informing kids about sex-offenders, and the tactics they use is the best prevention - not limiting the number of them on the internet. Why you might ask?

Because if a six year old can figure out how to fake parental verification, then a sex offender can figure out how to use the internet anonymously. Seriously...it's like pissing on a fire to put it out. noway

Tomokun's photo
Wed 07/25/07 10:41 AM
Hey, I'd like to hear the story...please post with linksbigsmile

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25