Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:25 PM
Through the looking glass, the story of Anne Hathowaybigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:20 PM
Tex Halloway - Ninja Biker!bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 01:38 PM
Hey, no criticism intended. Just voicing similar concerns to what your parents might have.

If you are just looking for quick advice on what to say to allay their fears...focus on the fact that if they trust you, they will support you. Let them know that their lack of trust in you is hurtful, because if they were expressing the feelings that you are expressing, your reaction would be one of support, not derision. Then, explain how you are tempering your passion with logic, and show them how you are protecting yourself without damaging your relationship with doubt.

That being said, I think it is wonderful that you are following your heart. You should definitely be willing to sacrifice everything for a chance at love...just remember you don't necessarily HAVE to risk everything, lolbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 01:23 PM
I'd call the cops and have them arrested, because stealing is wrong.:angry:

The soup is actually a chili, and the salad is a macaroni salad...
Do you claim false advertising or ask for a Big Mac?

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 01:19 PM
*Checks against the rules from the last meeting* Yup, we're good. smokin

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 12:38 PM
What?huh Do I have something on my tail? *Starts chasing tail to get a better look...*

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 12:20 PM
*Meows in an injured tone*

*Proceeds to clean himself before sauntering off* Hmph, does she think she is talking to a dog?

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 12:10 PM
*HISSSSS* I need that to father many kittens for evil masters around the globe...then begins operation Canine Cat-astrophe!

Until then... *purrs again and rubs against your hand*

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 12:05 PM
*purrs delightedly, bats at hair...claw gets stuck in shirt* prr..aw jeez, stupid claws..*shakes claw, still stuck, looks up*huh little help?

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:59 AM
*Changes into white cat costume and crawls into lap* I hope being a diabolical genius's cat is a union gighuh

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:53 AM
Hmmm, I think good relationships aren't something you get so much as they are something you fall into. Sometimes you fall into a whole mess of bad ones, but if you keep falling you are bound to fall into a good one...everything is always in the last place you look:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:52 AM
*Does a little twirl* I got it at Ross!!bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:48 AM
*Flutters eyelashes* Oh you are too kind!smooched

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:47 AM
LOL! It's good to hear that you can "bounce back" from adversity:tongue:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:43 AM
Speaking as a guy (don't let the fact that I look stunning in a dress fool you:wink: ), it is possible for a guy to fall in love that fast. My roommate actually started a relationship with feeling that intense, and of course the people that cared about him offered caution.

I also advise caution, although it doesn't have to be from a lack of trust. In my experience, passion which burns quickly, dies quickly, causing harm to everything around it. I'm not saying because your feeling grew so strong so rapidly that you guys won't work out; I'm saying that you should slowly stoke the fires of your relationship so that you can gain the full benefit of getting to know each other.

If you guys love each other, which sounds like the case, then you owe it to each other to take your time. Relationships are a journey; so take the scenic route. Why rush the journey when you aren't even sure of the destination? Marriage is a life-long commitment to another person, and that person deserves the respect of a well-thought out and considered decision.

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:16 AM
That's not true, I'm sure there must be a list of profiles some where, lolbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:11 AM
What Nurjoyce, are your fembot skills counting me out as a contender:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:09 AM
*Proceeds to take it way to far and starts beat-boxing like a madman...completely forgetting he's at work and drawing attention to himself. And that's when they let in the beesindifferent

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:07 AM
I'm totally running...I MUST FIND MY EVENING GOWNsad sad sad sad

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:04 AM
LMAO! Is that my problem? I keep using Tag and I look like a deranged bee-keeper...not to mention the hundreds of men that cling to me...(I think I misunderstood when the said Tag for women...)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25