Community > Posts By > Tomokun

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:02 AM
I'm in there!laugh laugh laugh

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:58 AM
Actually, according to their website PETA does NOT care about ants, as they do not fall under the "useful because they are cute and cuddly" category. After all, you can't be a money-making non-profit foundation without the right marketing materials, and a close-up of an ant is just not as effective as a close-up of a koala:wink:

Awww, koalaslove love love love love

And ironically, PETA members only use bug spray to kill people (like fur-wearers)...instead they suffocate insects with rhetoric...quite impressive:tongue:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:50 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Those poor ants...they may one day become a part of the endangered species list....ebil stumble! I'm going to report them to PETA...

*Proceeds to look up PETA's number on Stumble...then is wildly distracted by Stumble's self defense system of random wacky ****e**

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:45 AM
Hmmm, helps with sunburns? The question is, does Stumble cause cancer in lab rats:tongue:

yawn Insomnia bad...boredom at work bad...delicious sushi....good.

I know that was random, but they just brought me my lunch, and I'm sooooo happy:cry:

*Stumbles for more wassabi*

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:40 AM
Wise man says, when speaking of who is most beautiful you should specify if you are talking inner or outer beautysmokin

And then I still wouldn't tell ya, lol:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:36 AM
What are you an affiliate, lollaugh

*checks out stumble*

grumble Ok, that's pretty cool, so I added it to my bookmarks...stupid toolbars so bad for your pc yet so appealing:tongue:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:22 AM
It's ok, I'm in the same boat right now:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:18 AM
It can be hard to offer consolation...the truth is consolation through good advice is near-impossible; we are talking meaning of life quality to the advice given in such a way by such a person that it makes the advice easy to follow.

Personally, the most consoling thing you can do for a person is letting them know you have NO IDEA what they are going through. It lets them know you care, that you support them, and it cuts through the B.S. of saying, "It's ok."

The fact is, when you are hurt, it's not ok, it's not fair, and while it's true it can always be worse that doesn't stop it from hurting right now. Optimism in the face of adversity is noble and wonderful...but it can come close to being an insult when it's not your problem you are optimistic about.frown

On the flip side, to want to comfort is human and can only spring from good intentions. It's no one's fault that diplomacy is a skill of nigh impossibility to master. As a result, the phrase "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," becomes a devastatingly accurate prediction...

Jen, I am glad to know that within the turmoil that you are currently going through, you are quite obviously surrounded by people that care. I'm glad to hear that you have access to the medications (which can be their own source of irritation)that help open more possibilities for the enjoyment of life, that would otherwise be closed off without them. I'm also glad to hear that you are coping in a difficult situation; you have survived other situations, no doubt you blossom after the immediacy of this one has passed. If I may offer one small bit of encouragement, it is that time does heal all wounds, so there is always hope for the future

bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:52 PM
huh Color me confusedindifferent

It's a good thing I look good in a dress:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:38 PM
blushing So's artificial flavoring, but I don't think I cause Cancer:tongue:

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:27 PM
I can't think of a book more interesting than one that shows me how to twist your dials:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:20 PM
blushing It's the little mustache.

devil I'd like to give those special features a test-drive sometime...

noway Bad Tomo! No being pervy!

embarassed Erm...what other features are you talking about?

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:16 PM
Y'know, I felt that way about the ones previous, and I just sort of expected it in this one. They ARE pretty long movies, and while as a purist I would love to see them exactly reflect the book, as a realist it isn't going to happen.

To be fair, those movies are better adaptations than a majority of the movies based off of books. King and Crichton wished they had it so good, lollaugh

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:10 PM
huh Yeah, huh. Ok. Lorraineindifferent

Aww Nurjoyce, you is such a sweetieblushing ! I didn't realize that Fembot programming included warmth, I will have to give my regards to your manufacturers. :wink:

As for dude-tacular...well, in my opinion if a man says something he should stand by it. I felt bad for the guy at first, but that last letter...he had originally said he just wanted to clear the air, that he wasn't going to play the game to get you back...and if that is the case I don't understand what prompted that last letter. If I tell someone I'm just clearing the air, I don't write another letter making a plea of some sort...I make a statement and I stand by it.indifferent

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:56 PM
LOL, you guys are too much!

I think Mike means within a certain scope. For example, I have seen threads that are a little too specific...the equivalent to fishing for compliments. huh

I don't think they mean situations where you are seeking advice or opinions on a certain topic that may currently be specific to you.

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:52 PM
I knew there was a reason I like you massage! It's your ability to be tactful, eloquent, and honorable.bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:45 PM
NurJoyce, you told Lazy about me?:wink: I didn't know you caredblushing

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:23 PM
****Slowly backs out of thread, out of apartment, down the road, past the Subway, backs around the corner, whistles for a cab and instructs the cabbie to back down the road to a 7-11*****indifferent

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:20 PM
indifferent I would like to point out that a woman is most sexy when she's not threatening to light me on fireindifferent

Please don't light me on fire.sad

Tomokun's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:12 PM
*Cough* Actually men are sensitive and we show it. It's just you girls have so many emotions...and ALL AT THE SAME TIME! That's crazy to us! Men are Hungry, Horny, Happy, Sad, or Angry. And we only experience one of those at a time. Meanwhile you girls have emotions we don't even have names for, and you experience 16 different ones simultaneously...and they you use emotional language to speak about it!!!sad I don't know how you do it!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25