Community > Posts By > Tomokun

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 02:23 PM
LOL...I'll say that I more or less agree. There is a lot to be said for attraction, but even more to be said for personality.
Still, there is not accounting for taste, so anything is possible really.:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 02:17 PM
Actually, all of them are in my basement....I've got a keg and some hot wings...us men love us some beer and wingsbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:22 PM
In the back of a van, don't forget that! Oh, and in a foreign country!

Hehe, I like Jazz or Blues clubs, Karaoke Bars, the beach, Public Parks, Theme Parks, Dog Parks, Parkplace...well that one I just threw in to go with a general theme, lol

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:56 AM
*Does a little wave* Hello...bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:55 AM
:wink: What's life without a little adventure, lol...

laugh

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:44 AM
I can see myself inside you
A light within your eyes
Maybe it's cause of the magic
A miracle spawned by love..
Please don't be amazed
Or shocked at the truth
Except that the love I feel
Takes my breath away....

This miracle, this growing evidence of our love,
Make me wish I used a condom:tongue:

*Inspired by a joke I had made with my friends....LOL*

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:35 AM
Ok....I know that they say there is no difference....but I prefer Fiji bottled water...I hate drinking water from the tap.:tongue:

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:34 AM
Aqua de Giovani and Chrome...occasionally Drakkar Noirbigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Sun 07/29/07 06:43 AM
Bottom line, the right guy will wait. But just like your desire to wait until your wedding night, while it isnt easy, good guys are worth waiting for. K, Im out!

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 04:56 PM
Meh...Samurai is a rip-off of Shogun. Now that is a good story...the whole series.

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 04:52 PM
Female Chauvinistic pigs!laugh

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 04:40 PM
LOL, but I likes bear wrastling!laugh

Ok, *cough* This does need to be said. Granted you should never tell a woman you hate her kids, but that doesn't mean that you are going to like 'em. Let's face it, they are little people, and people, no matter how innocent or adorable, are unique and have quirks that may or may not annoy you. huh

I say this having ran a day-care for my sister, and I say this being a man that loves kids. Like anyone else, they just require patience...but some behavior from a child is unacceptable (disrespect, intentional/malicious rudeness, etc.). And before you start, yes kids are going to be kids, I'm still a kid, but I didn't talk back to adults or my mother in front of others, I didn't say something hurtful or insulting when I knew it too be wrong, and when I started to get out of control - I listened to my mother or father and quickly behaved myself. At least in public:wink: .

But that is the key isn't it, it's the parents. So what do you do, not if you hate a woman's kids, but you hate the way she is raising them?huh Parents don't have to be perfect, but considering the responsibility that is their bailiwick, they should at least try their best. Would anybody disagree that consistency is the single most important component of raising children...alongside love of course? If so, what do you do when a mother is INconsistent?

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 04:25 PM
Nod vigorously.:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:22 PM
-Ok, I am going to get at least 10 minutes of work done today, lol, so I'm saying Ciao for now!:wink:

"And I saw three horses, and I thought...there will be three of us if we find the lady. Hello lady!"

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:20 PM
"Never mess with a Sicilian, when DEATH is on the line! HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH -"indifferent

laugh laugh laugh Is there any scene that isn't great!

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:15 PM
You think they can do it?

It would take a miracle.

--Seriously J-boss, check it on the real-real, not for play-play. HEEEEY!

Erm...I don't know where that came fromhuh

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:12 PM
LOL, one of the greatest of all time! I mean "High Anxiety?"...and did he do Young Frankenstein?huh

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:10 PM
*Sigh* I wish I could take credit for this avatar, but I ganked it from a site called www.leasticoulddo.com

Man that site is great!love love love

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:07 PM
Awwww, poodle, it's ok, you ain't to young to enjoy a classic. bigsmile

Hehe, I didn't realize you were so young, lol (not that I'm much older...at least I like to think,nyuck nyuck)

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:06 PM
My name is Enigo Montoya. Ju Killed my father. Prepare to die.smokin

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25