Community > Posts By > Tomokun

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:49 PM
Just an aside, regardless of the fact that honesty comes first, why would you want to prolong something that will not work out? If it's just friends, great, you haven't lost anything -because a friend doesn't stop being a friend because you guys will never date...that's called someone who is playing pretend to get in your pants.

As for me, I don't mind getting involved with a woman with children, however, I will not marry a woman if she doesn't want to have more kids. I can totally respect the fact that she's done having kids, but I want to raise my own son. It's something I have always looked forward to, and it is not something I am willing to give up. Maybe it is a matter of ego like Hawaii Girl said, but thank you sweetie for also saying that you respect that decision. Basically, I don't mind raising your kids as my own, as long as you don't mind giving me a child of my own. :wink:

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:41 PM
Seriously, it's got as good a message as anything put out the more recent pop stars, a catchy beat, flashy video, and lyrics that are easy to remember! Name one pop song that does it better?!:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:39 PM
BTW Daleray...I was gonna email ya, but I couldn't. So...here it is...

Iron Man IS the shizzle...and that Avatar kick...*looks at language limitations* patootie. *nodsbigsmile drinker

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:35 PM
Tears of joy at it's perfection...absolutely. The man is a genius way ahead of his timebigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:34 PM
And that's the point though. It comes from...bah! grumble

Ok, let me put it this way. For you to consider a relationship "more than friends", can this include 0 sensual or sexual contact? Including flirting and innuendo?

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:31 PM
That movie is a classic, one of the last great ones before "the music died" so to speak.

Yeah, the worm was great! I always wondered if He was the one at the bottom of the tequila bottlelaugh

Ooooh! "May I have your permission?"

"Why...ah..yes?"

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:28 PM
Don't mock the man, he's the best pop-artist to date!:wink:

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:23 PM
Didn't you read the subject line? This is officially the best song ever. I found it while I was searching on you tube under the keywords, "Best Song Ever". No foolies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoaj8b2bGM

Seriously.bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 11:52 AM
Smmeeeeeeeeeeeeel Baaaaaaaaaaad!

How great was Ambrosius, the little dog dude?bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 11:28 AM
*Bows* Gratzi! I stand corrected!bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 11:13 AM
The Tom Cruise movie was Labrynth, with Tim Curry as Darkness. Laugh all you want, but that was his best movie...well one of 'em.

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 10:48 AM
I LOVE IT! BEST MOVIE EVER!

And I won't hear anything bad about it!:angry:

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 08:27 AM
Creations, I wanted to email ya but...well your Avatar is Bada**!!!bigsmile drinker drinker

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 08:14 AM
You can't eat PB? That's craziness! Ah well, many people are allergic...*pulls out gigantic Carvel Ice-Cream Chocolate Cake* Here.bigsmile

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 08:11 AM
Hmmm, to certain extent I agree with you Ev, except I think that really is what separates us from the animals. Take your two your stint for example.

I mean yes, that is the point of dating, right? You don't plan on dating somebody you are just going to be friends with, otherwise you wouldn't call it a date - you'd call it dinner. And as I've become at times painfully aware of, this is first and foremost a dating site, although there are a few folks like myself who just look at it as more of a social club.

On the flip-side, I can understand the frustration of wanting to take it slow and you have "tentacle man" trying to skip the romance and "get 'er done." I've got a sister; I might actually hate those guys more than you ladies do. But I also feel bad for them, because they must have never had anyone show them the value of "sex"...y'know, beyond the "WHOOOOPEEE!" part.

But that too is part of the dating process, kissing frogs to find a prince on the ladies side; and for the guys, finding a lady that is crazy enough that he can handle:wink:.

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:57 AM
devil *Slides out another tub o' peanut butter alongside saucer of milk* Nah, it's weight loss PB.

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:55 AM
*Pulls out matching pump and begins to juggle them in front of Ev*

Hehe

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:54 AM
*Takes out giant tub of peanut butter and hands spoons to everyone* For my lost friend *sniffle*

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:51 AM
MMMM, peanut butter...*sobs* My friend whyyyyyyyyyyy!sad

Tomokun's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:49 AM
*dangles italian leather pump* Do you mean like this?huh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25