Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 10:41 AM
Kaya nga hija... Even if she say it 100x na invalid ang kasal nila e it's proven by the legal record office na valid ang kasal nila... Hindi mababaliktad ang bf no kasi yung babae may mga anak na sa ibang lalake at live in na sila... If you're updated about the Philippine law... Annulment is now for free... Try to consult a lawyer about the case for more knowledge

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 10:28 AM
Edited by Oneec on Tue 10/18/16 10:31 AM
From which country are you?
His wife got pregnant with the another guy while his working abroad and now living with the said guy... That's already a clear ground for annulment or divorce... Concubinage for his wife

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 10:00 AM
Your bf may file for legal separation or annulment

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 09:55 AM
Edited by Oneec on Tue 10/18/16 09:58 AM

what should you do if you find out that your boyfriend is married last 2002 but they didn't live together in a same house because he travel abroad for a work his wife got pregnant to other guy. but now we are planning to get married but the cenomar comes out he is married and his x wife said to him last 2012 that the marriage is fake.
what should i do now at the first i know him he said he is single. :cry:

Well... A very complicated situation you got there with your bf sweetie... You found out or he told you himself that he is indeed married while in a relationship with you?... About the cenomar... That piece of paper proven that your bf is legally married no matter how his wife says that their marriage is fake... That is clear adultery for your bf... And lastly... You cannot call her ex-wife unless their marriage is annulled by the court so it means in that case you are the other woman... Sad to say

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 06:04 AM
Political analyst

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 03:25 AM
Who in this world suggested that whoa a relationship shouldn't be one sided... And... How can you build a solid relationship if only one feel love?

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:45 AM

I think it is but how do i know which one is the one that doesnt care about the looks

So you want a pretty girl who doesn't care about you not being good-looking?
Yet a not so pretty girl isn't appealing or not good enough for you?
Quite judgemental!
Good luck with that attitude.

:thumbsup:

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:41 AM
How about... What qualities do you have for a woman to love you even if you're not blessed with handsomeness... You've got to have something in you... for a woman can make you sexy and handsome the way she looks at you...

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 10:14 PM
ROYALS-Lorde covers by KZ TANDIGAN

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 06:51 PM

this is going for about 8 months and im done waiting... maybe its time to stop hoping and find others who is willing to have faithful relationship... anyone around here?

Are you sure you are the only #2 she has???
Is the sex that great that you are willing to stick around and hope to be a #1 someday?? Will she dump you someday for another #2??

I would think you might be better off finding someone else...

hopin' for promotion someday?... But still the truth is speaking too loud... She needs a substitute... Just in case...

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 04:49 PM
Yes... Was asked to do vocals in a band

Have you ever dance in public?

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 09:31 AM
You haven't seen best of me-CHER

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 02:43 AM

Topic: love is fraud

That isn't love.

Absolutely

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 02:27 AM

am understand we think about pakistan and indian woman force to arange marriage with his family. she's love other man but he led the whole life with other man beds and bears all pains of her husband

If you would be given the chance to choose... Would it be arrange or love marraige?

Oneec's photo
Mon 10/17/16 02:05 AM

yaah , in pakistan and indian people use to woman just satisification not a wife or bestfriend

Love is never a fraud... Some people are... I understand that in Pakistan and India practice arrange marriages till to this day and that the women couldn't be higher in any case on men... That until now women are fighting for their right to have a better education and the right to be employed

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 10:51 AM
Edited by Oneec on Sun 10/16/16 11:19 AM
Let's get it on-Marvin Gaye, Sweet love-Aretha Franklin, (Where do I begin) Love Story-Shirley Bassey, Lady in Red/Moonlight lady-Julio Iglesias, Heart breaker-Dion Warwick, Do you think I'm sexy/I don't wanna talk about it-Rod Stewart, Can't take my eyes of you-Frank Sinatra

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:32 AM
Edited by Oneec on Sun 10/16/16 05:55 AM
think why in the first place you let it happen though... This is so foul...

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:28 AM
Hiking or mountain climbing after the typhoon

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:24 AM
Dogs... Cross breed of labrador/husky and k9/huss puppy

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:21 AM

10 Posts and I am still lost.
Who exactly are we talking about?

Felt the same thing at first... You're not alone laugh