Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Sun 11/06/16 04:38 AM

Makes me wonder if it is normal to be weird or weird to be normal...

bigsmile

Oneec's photo
Sun 11/06/16 04:32 AM

Very true but would be a better life without the fakes...

True but... With fakes you can easily distinguish who's real...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:02 PM
Edited by Oneec on Sat 10/29/16 09:04 PM
Mostly running shoes...
Nike running shoes 5
High heels 4
High boots 3
Wedges 2
Flats 2

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:30 AM

At the moment, far more pro's than con's!
Although i'm open to lifestyle changes should the need arise happy

Hope you don't need to change yourself just to have more pros than cons. Prefer someone who loves and respects you the way you are..it may sound funny but is the truth flowerforyou

True... True...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:47 AM

If this were true, things wouldn't look good for the less intelligent and elegant ...
I also fail to see what belief in god has to do with anything.

This is my first thought with what I always experience here... Beauty with the absence of elegance, grace, intelligence and belief in God... This thought came from men who approaches me here and asked for marriage or relationship... They are literally seeking for the quality of beauty... Then I turned them down as I felt that I can't comply with the quality they're looking for or I couldn't be who they're want a woman to be cause it's not me

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:40 AM
Edited by Oneec on Sat 10/29/16 07:50 AM
With this topic I am glad that some didn't gave me that long novel like opinion or out look about this... All opinion is acceptable and it gave me more understanding about the quality of beauty... I expected both sexes to share their thoughts... What I have written here is actually according to men I have encountered here with expectations... When some searching for a relationship weather friendship or marriage they asked for my capabilities et al... Whether external or internal beauty needed to be given sense for them literally...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:28 AM

sunset, a newborn child, a puppy can be beautiful

have none of those other qualities

so what you are saying is what?

that physical looks should not be the only quality to seek in someone?

Yes... Not only the physical...

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:43 PM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/28/16 10:53 PM

It doesn't matter if his wife is cheating too. More reason to stay away from all that drama, and more importantly - focus on your daughter and keeping her in a healthy environment. :)

What inni said is right...anyway... When you post your topic here it means you are open to hear or read comments, advice, opinion, criticism... And would you please read again all of what you have written here and try to understand yourself as you are misleading with your own story... Well anyway... Good luck with whatever life you and your daughter have with him.

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:16 PM
Knowledge for all those who wanna befriend of you miss... Good luck for your search :)

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:12 PM

tale as old as time...true as it can be :sunglasses:

Yes it is and I still believe that most men search for a woman with good or great quality to marry and be proud of flowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:01 PM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/28/16 05:14 PM
Wanting to find new friends is good... But does it really need to be exclusively for Christians only... Or I rather ask... Is it a big NO for other religion if they approach you for friendship?

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:51 PM
.... with the absence of elegance, grace, intelligence and belief in God is senseless.

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/26/16 09:29 AM

Soo.. it seems as we get older and wiser or expectations become more realistic.... are needs of yesterday are no longer the needs of today..hmm..
Do you think stability and Financial Security play a bigger role in your decision-making

My needs are the same as yesterday's, the only exception being that I don't want children anymore.
Apart from that I still want what I always wanted: love and happiness with a great man.
I believe that a relationship can be a lot deeper -and thus better- when you're older, simply because you're wiser and have more relationship experience under your belt.

:thumbsup: winking

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/26/16 09:16 AM
Edited by Oneec on Wed 10/26/16 09:27 AM

I'm not saying I believe in the existence of a god, because I don't.
I'm mostly posting here because the atheist forums are practically dead, which I don't really understand. Over 200k posts in religion and 1k in atheist forums. How do so many people in the age of logic and reason still believe in the existence of a god?

It is written in the bible that god is a loving god, god is a forgiving god, blah blah.

But in practice, god is a vindictive god, god is a childish god and god is a cruel god.

The whole story about Noah's ark is basically a story about a god that got mad, threw a childish temper tantrum and killed everyone on the planet save a boatload of people and animals. Does that really seem like an all knowing god of great wisdom to anyone?

If anyone has seen the movie "machine gun preacher". There's a movie based on the real life of Sam Childers, a biker that found religion after he thought he killed a man then traveling to Africa and helping to save a bunch of children from a corrupt warlord. On to my point. In the movie(based on real life) you see a bunch of children in a pile that were torched to death because they tried to escape. Was that all part of gods plan, did god "love" these children in their final minutes as they were brutally burned to death and screaming? Seems like a damned sadistic god to me.

Basically what I'm saying is that if god does exist, he's pretty much using us as lab rats in his psychological experiment.
All of the good stuff and "miracles" that he's let happen really do pale in comparison to all the atrocities that he's turned a blind eye to all in favor of fulfilling his "divine plan".

In my honest opinion the novelty of "god" died off in the 20th century. I think that many of us are smart enough to come to the realization that the invention of a god in inevitable because we all fear death and therefore invent the prospect of an afterlife, and who would be powerful enough to design such a thing? "God" and only that.

But all that is self defeating, instead of confronting our fear of death and helping to seek a method of prolonging our lives through science, we run to religion which has a long standing history of stifling science.

Many people will argue the existence of a god because they feel that they've seen him in one manner or another. His face is on a door, his face was on a grilled cheese sandwich or the classic "I see it in the miracles that happen every day". Such as what? Newborn life? Every time a baby is born it's a "miracle". Well what about those born into third world countries that starve to death before they're old enough to read or what about those born into overpopulous that struggle through their entire life just trying to make ends meet(because it's a rat race just to get a job)then ultimately succumb to suicide. Was there really a point in either of those being born just to live a life of pain and suffering with no chance for a happy ending? Or perhaps people will argue the "miracles" of rain or the sun coming up each day. Nope, the sun is a giant ball of gas and the rain is just precipitation.

God exists because like an imaginary friend when we have no other, we want him to exist and if we stop believing, he will not exist.

When God created mankind He created us complete with a brain so we can think properly as human, plan and decide to which I believe that we us human are responsible with our individual right or wrong doing... Whether you believe or not it's your own opinion but haven't you realized that when you said here that God is blah blah blah it already proven that you believe that God really exist... It's just that... With whatever wrong doing mankind has done God is the one to blame as what you're saying when obviously it's not God who did it... Is human really created to put finger or put the blame on others? This is such a pity to us then

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/25/16 10:19 PM

If you want a good relationship with a man don't ever ask them for marriage cause it will scare them away lolz...
I would never ask a guy to marry me. I would find out his views on marriage long before we got too serious and decide if I want to stay (if marriage was on my mind that is)

Yes... You are darn right miss :smile:

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/25/16 10:16 PM

I believe most women would have a phone grafted into their ear if they could, and most men sometimes wish the damn thing had never been invented.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:23 PM

For the ladies, how often should a guy call/text you in a new relationship? And for the guys, how often do you call/text a new dating interest? I know there's a thin line between appropriate and creepy. I just don't know where it is. lol

Let's accept the truth... Men don't really message or call as often as women does... Very few men does...

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:18 PM

Yhea ohh k.. I guess scared is the right term..scared

pitchfork

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/25/16 04:29 PM
If you want a good relationship with a man don't ever ask them for marriage cause it will scare them away lolz...

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 06:31 PM
Edited by Oneec on Sun 10/23/16 06:32 PM
The more people comment on your topic the more you continue the stiches of your story... You said you know the right thing to do? So why you decided to post this topic here for? You are obviously seeking for people who would understand you? Perhaps you need people of you're own kind... You are mockering yourself here...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9