Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:27 AM

I do not see a reason why anybody would. Lol but it seems to be very common in the online community.

It's a big world. grumble

Anyway. ... No real harm in meeting someone in a public place. If real names are given at the start ...(they won't be hard to find. :wink: ) If not...(should you choose to accept) their home address will.

[/evil] devil

pitchfork Sarcastically evil... Men have colorful explanation why someone has to deny real age hahabigsmile

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:52 AM
Well yes very common but I thought only women have the problem revealing real age... Most men does... I'm kinda surprised;)

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:16 AM

Hey, if people don't believe I'm 21 it's not my problem.

Yes true... Simply posted a question like this to learn something more relevant answer or opinion from both sides:)

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 03:19 AM

I reserve my opinions of a single mom until after her kids are grown.

But when deciding if I'd date a single mom, I weigh the same factors I'd weigh if she wasn't a mom. Such as does she have ambitions of her own? Is she intelligent? Can she have an adult conversation? Is she rude? Impatient? A Giver or a taker?

I weigh these qualities because if she has them, it will be passed on to her kids, if she doesn't she isn't going to magically get them because she had a kid.

Kids do present their own set of challenges, but if the women is worth it they can be overcome.

However, some single moms think that because they are a mom they are automatically worth it...imo that's not the case. They need to have as many if not more attractive qualities then their childless counterparts.

Words of relevance... Being a single mom is hard most single moms would say but as long as you know how to work or how to figure out things without looking for whoever to support financially then I think being a single mom isn't hard at all... Then instead of patying doing nonsense... Have your quality time with the kid/s

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 03:06 AM

Single moms have the strongest hearts, the most courage and are the most dedicated person to their kids life. and to be quite honest its probably why the father left because moms carry on and try to better themselves for their kids while the fathers want to stay put and not grow with the moms...

You clearly never watch TV or movies. But seriously, that is an amazingly naive and wrong assumption. My mother's abysmal performance as a single parent is the reason I will never be able to have a relationship with a single mother, and I know several of them today from work and school who are miserable and doing a terrible job with their kids, which makes it unlikely I'll ever see anything profound enough to change my mind. But I know this negative view is also not true of every single mother, either, so I'm not being naive that far in the other direction. What I can say about it is, though, that I'm not wild about the idea of having to compete with her child(ren) for her attention and affection, and if one of the kids ever said to me something like, "You're not my father!", that would seriously just crush my soul. The fact that I'd be in a position of trying to provide for them that father figure role that nobody ever did for me growing up, and them throwing it back in my face, seriously, that would kill me. So the whole thing just feels like a hornet's nest I'd never be comfortable in. Thanks a lot, Mom.

I know how difficult it is, having to listen to her cry herself to sleep every night because we were facing homelessness and all her health problems were out of control, and no knight in shining armor ever showed up to rescue her or us. And now after seeing our family be torn apart, I just can't see why anyone ever would want to.

So sad to know that this is what you've experienced but the way you look at it... No single mom would gamble to be with you either... At that time when you're mom had ups and down in life of course she aren't perfect and you don't know have the idea what's she's facing at that time... What have you shared as a son?...anyway, good luck whether you got yourself a single woman with kids or no kids:)

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 02:38 AM
Why hide real age when at the end you'll gonna spill it out anyway...

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/09/16 08:20 PM

:smile: Women may be able to fake an orgasm. But men can fake a whole relationship.

Sarcastically truth...

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/09/16 08:18 PM

If men evolved from apes and monkeys, why do we still have them?

To keep reminding us that we evolve from them?smokin

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:03 PM
Edited by Oneec on Sun 10/09/16 07:12 PM

Hello Everyone,

I notice that we all are saying " we want a real relationship" if so, what are really doing to make that happen? I tried everything and so far, nothing.. maybe I can get some pointers... I know I do want to have something real and I know women here are looking for the same..

So, why is it this is not happening?

In every dating sites it's really tricky because too many fishes in the sea but of course if you know what you really want then you'll end up getting what you want. No matter how many female approaches you here... Still you'll choose who you think you deserve and deserves you as well...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 10:10 AM

beat em with a baseball bat. carry a sock with a rock in it. lol

Asked my son about the scary clown. He's 12 and he said the same thing... Hit 'em with the baseball bat ;)

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 09:56 AM

I get at least 1000 messages per day, I do try to reply to all but sometimes it takes a while.

Woahhh you must be really busy here then... Good for you sir:thumbsup: :laughing: a thousand message a day isn't a joke to response back though

I'm not very good at typing either, my secretary replies to most while I dictate :/

Well don't you think your Secretary needs a promotion for this... bigsmile

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:56 AM

I get at least 1000 messages per day, I do try to reply to all but sometimes it takes a while.

Woahhh you must be really busy here then... Good for you sir:thumbsup: :laughing: a thousand message a day isn't a joke to response back though

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:44 AM

I don't think that is a problem ... and if they don't respond
their not into you ...and move on ... and most know about how all women and men can be scammers ... but I have approached a few men ...
and with no mail back figure they where not right for me ... don't take it to personal ... good luck ...

:thumbsup: not really taking it as a problem... If I approach few and won't response then like as you said move on... Had experience once blocked and reported:laughing:

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:37 AM

How many times did you message them? If they don't answer the first message, they probably aren't interested. If you keep messaging them that would prompt them to block you. If they don't answer the first message, just move on and don't take it personally.

Once or twice... I won't go thrice though smile2 slaphead

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:23 AM

I compromise.
When I wax my chest, I leave the left side furry.

Trying to imagine how it'll look like one side shaven :smile: and I think it's appealing drool try that on your mustache

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:08 AM

The only time I get excited , is when I am "approached". But they all turn out to be scammers... I normally block and report. Problem is , I am doing that for all who "approach" me first... And I feel like I am missing out on some wonderful ladies....Not....

At least you got to get the feeling of excitement even for a while... And learned about the scammers and be aware... Lolz

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:04 AM

Is there a problem if approached some male members here?... I mean... I've no bad intentions but to chat and befriend...I've got reported or blocked... ???? Sad...

Sorry for your bad experience here.
Try kicking someone in the butt.
And offer hair removal by fire.
Some guys like it.:wink:

I know you did
Strange man...laugh

oops rofl

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:01 AM

Hi

Hello there...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 07:49 AM

ill talk to you

Well.... Thank you sir...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/08/16 07:48 AM

I think it's to be expected. Any male who has been online like this for any length of time, has been repeatedly treated to "communications" claiming to be from attractive females who live very far away, and want to "chat."

I usually get one or two here, every time I log in.

It's not any particular country that matters. Lately, most of them are pretending to be from Washington DC.

:thumbsup: frustrated