Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:17 AM
You know the feeling of being locked up in your room and laughing out loud while reading all the crazy comments and trying to figure out if 'guardians of the internet' does really exist... Its like watching the 'guardians of the galaxy' bigsmile

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 01:48 AM
As you wish... Now all men that claims they're old are all out for you lolz... Good luckflowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/16/16 12:28 AM

i noticed that old men between 40 -49 are hiding, so where they are?

If you think that is old, I must be past death in your book

amen..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious rofl I was having coffee and I spill it out of my mouth as I read this... Truly... Older men knows humor better laugh laugh laugh

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 07:51 PM
Coldplay
Matchbox20
Creed
Radiohead
Red Hot Chilli Pepper
G'nR
Led Zeppelin

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 07:43 PM

Queen, of course. All their songs.
Kiss, all their songs.
Bon Jovi, all his songs.
Sting
Phill Collings
AC/DC
Sex Pistols
Depeche Mode
Tears for Fear: Sowing the seeds of love
U2: Still haven't found...
Yazoo: Situation
Gap Band
Stevie Wonder: superstition, Sir Duke...
Eric Clapton
So many more... I mainly listen to 80's music if I don't want to hear their Rap shoved helter-skelter in any kind of song they can think of nowadays.
Linkin Park's In The End is about the only Rap I can stomach but for a couple of others that don't come to mind right now.

My teenage life was from the 90's but I love the 80's music which is in your list and that's what we play with guitars most of the time :) Phil Collins and sting is the best...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 05:54 AM
Ladies still wanted or expect men approaches cool and tame cause it always the first impression that last... Simply as when a man approaches by a woman showing butt naked then realizing where she'll be kept or not to keep at all...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 05:09 AM
Spanish caldereta, beef or pork meat slowly cooked in pineapple juice with different spices, peanut butter, liver, pickles etc

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 04:57 AM

And I don't think you really care if women can speak proper English while you're having sex with them frustrated

Maybe they shouldn't be talking at that time anyway. :tongue:

Great suggestion for the guy so it wouldn't turn him off hearing English that sucks lol...

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/15/16 04:11 AM
We may fail love but love never failed us... Love stays forever but never us...

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 10:08 PM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/14/16 10:09 PM

Has anybody else noticed that most of the women who claim to be from your area are from eastern europe? there grasp of basic english SUCKS!

I don't think we're here to prove who's literate or illiterate when it comes to English knowledge... We're here to communicate with whatever agenda we're here for... And I don't think you really care if women can speak proper English while you're having sex with them frustrated

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 09:58 PM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/14/16 09:58 PM

I have learned most of the men on here are scammers from other countries but claim to live in the states. Most use the same poor grammar, the same greeting, many similar phrases. They claim to either be military men or engineers,

Be very careful with this... Had experienced with scammers before when I was new here... one guy claimed to be originated from *********... Everything's pretty normal but as I observe his story, pictures etc doesn't go along very well... As I said to one of the topic here, women can easily sense something is going wrong... Google image helps a lot... I found out that this guy is from actually from *******... He asked money from me many times that I refuse to give of course. He was really mad at me calling like 20x a day till he finally stopped as I don't response at all... So really better be aware :angry:

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 02:43 PM
slaphead emotional torture... Hmmmm

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 02:34 PM
Chardonnay/ cocktail/ champagne

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 02:32 PM
Caramel

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 02:31 PM
Centepede

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 11:26 AM

If they are this hawt.
They are fake.

rofl rofl rofl

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 11:20 AM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/14/16 11:20 AM
As long as it's clean... Well groomed flowerforyou firm round *** is nicer though...

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 11:15 AM

Breathing is fine by me.

and i am holding my breath here till chubby wins :nerd:

slaphead crazy laugh

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 11:14 AM

chubby or skinny?

I must say chubby... I always fall for chubby men for some reason :heart: smitten

i bet he should be very charming :wink:

smitten :thumbsup:

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 09:37 AM
Obviously not... I'm from the Philippines... But most of Asian women here that says they're filipina aren't really from the Philippines... Don't be fooled by this... Either they're from Malaysia or Thailand...