Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 10:39 PM

I try to act depressed, flash her some sad eyes...and hope for some pity sex.think

Amazing Max!! rofl

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 06:43 PM
Edited by Oneec on Wed 10/12/16 07:04 PM
Always wear your sweetest smile, you look great honestly... I like talking to people especially those whose ahead of me by age cause surely they have a lot of great things for conversation... Sense of humor is the best and I think you got a lot... Stay in the forum. God bless waving

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 05:10 PM
Definitely good personality... As the saying goes... Looks can be deceiving :)

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 05:00 PM
Not really a burger lover but if I eat only once in a blue moon and we make it at the restaurant... Burger w/mix veggies and a little bit of meat :)

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 06:46 AM
Edited by Oneec on Wed 10/12/16 06:49 AM

You can't judge me based on my profile, you don't know my life, what I've been through, I'm speaking in general

Well ... I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but your photo and profile don't exactly exude happiness.
A smile goes a long way, as does a positively written profile that shows you are feeling good about life and yourself.
As it is, your profile is so short it doesn't convey anything other than negative stuff. (don't want this, don't want that).

If this is the way you present yourself in general, you're not going to attract what you want. You attract what you exude. And if that isn't happy and positive, well... then you get what you get now...

Finding and attracting a so called good partner begins with yourself ...

I messed up with this one... Thank you... Lesson learned... I badly need to change my so serious looking photo here... Thanks Crystalfairyflowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 06:45 AM

You can't judge me based on my profile, you don't know my life, what I've been through, I'm speaking in general

Well ... I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but your photo and profile don't exactly exude happiness.
A smile goes a long way, as does a positively written profile that shows you are feeling good about life and yourself.
As it is, your profile is so short it doesn't convey anything other than negative stuff. (don't want this, don't want that).

:wink: #lesson learnt... I badly bee to change my so serious looking photo now...
If this is the way you present yourself in general, you're not going to attract what you want. You attract what you exude. And if that isn't happy and positive, well... then you get what you get now... Thank you Crystalfairyflowerforyou

Finding and attracting a so called good partner begins with yourself ...

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 12:58 AM
Edited by Oneec on Wed 10/12/16 01:05 AM

really no offense meant to the separated people here ok...was just thinking out loud :microphone:

I think those who are broad minded would understand that this is simply something to tackle and exchange opinions about :thumbsup: ... For those who find it foul then it's their opinion

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 12:45 AM
True... But then they've created choices of status here (marital status) to choose from... If somebody wrote 'married still' then it will lessen the interest of what they're aiming for (relationship, activity partner, etc)... Well I'm divorced for 6 years now... If somebody shown interest on me here he will ask what's the reason of my divorce or don't care to ask about it at all :wink:

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 12:26 AM
Depends on which decency you prefer. Verbally? Actions? or the way they represent themselves... Not because a person joke kinkily he or she isn't decent at all:)

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 12:15 AM
Edit where you filled up your birthdate

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:37 PM

I say be yourself.

True flowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:36 PM
Try to be moderate when you speak or starts a conversation.Women don't really feel overwhelmed if you're going to be blunt asking for some nude photos ( there you definitely pulled the trigger to get blocked or reported) we sense right away what a man wants in an instance

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 11:19 AM

Didn't they just close this thread?

It's ok... I'll kiss you Max pitchfork smitten

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 11:16 AM

Why is it so hard to find a good man?

For the same reason it is hard to find a good woman.

There are actually... It just happened that she's not your type or her typeoops

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 11:05 AM
Edited by Oneec on Tue 10/11/16 11:05 AM
My own summer [ deftones]

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 10:53 AM

Over half of the women who I have emailed have deactivated. I must be the plague or something. Guess I am the cause for a lot of women leaving Mingle2 sad

count yourself lucky that the scammers didn't scam you or waste your time.drinker drinker drink for you to celebrate.

drinks drinks True...

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 10:43 AM

I would say over 75% of the new women on mingle are "fake" some say go to xyz to check out my nude pics. Others have a text number or want you to go to a social media site. The real number of available women that actually still check there account is very small. Good Luck!

I tried the websites for the nude pics but my safe search settings must be set to strict because I can't get to them. I was just checking to see if I could get to the sites to see if the girls were real.

Yeah, that's the ticket tongue2

rofl this is hilarious! Really? This is how frustrated you are to find real one sad come to momma baby boy... Hehe

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 10:16 AM

Nice

If you think "that" is "nice" you need to have your head examined. When someone says you are easy target you are up for more misery.

frustrated

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 09:58 AM

I was in a chatroom for years..first question
everyone is asked is "ASL"? (Age, sex, location.)

I found that most annoying so I never said. It
became a game. How old is she?

After 6 months of guessing they settled on I was
about 22 (actually 52) and doing my doctoral
thesis hahahahahahahaha

The point is..ONLINE you can be whatever age you
say you are.

But I have to agree..what is the point if ever
you plan to meet someone?

I would much rather have understated everything
about me than to have them be disappointed when
that happened.

flowers It's really a great compliment when they look at you and think you're way younger than your real age rather than look way older than your agefrustrated

Oneec's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:32 AM

Why hide real age when at the end you'll gonna spill it out anyway...

Why? Because they're human beings. What motivates lies? Fear, desire, vanity, a moment of laziness, a desire to manipulate for emotional gratification (be good, kids, or santa won't bring you something this year), express imagination. Pretty much anything that motivates people, or causes them fear, gives reason to lie.

Other than that, "when at the end...," some people spend more time focusing on creating a beginning than an ending, or "at the end."

Because most people, in relationships and emotions, realize stupid lies and lies of vanity lose their importance.

Kinda depends on the size of the lie, though.

"I'm not really 20, I'm 44!" has different motive and intent than "I'm not really 38, I've turned 40!"

Some people are mostly trying to lie to themselves, and other people get caught up in it.
Some people are mostly trying to lie to others, to manipulate their perceptions, and get caught up in it themselves.

Thanks for your knowledgeable explanation for this topic drinks So... Do you lie about your real age at people that doesn't know you personally?