Yum...

Blueberry cheese cake!!

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:52 AM
Yum...

Special Halo Halo!!

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:01 AM

Yeah, that option has been mentioned by members before.

Thing is ... if you are really serious about someone you're talking with, would you do that?
I'm open, sincere, honest. If I was talking / messaging a guy and he'd ask me that, I would not appreciate it.

The man I'm seeing wanted to make me feel safe and gave me his FB, his home address, and phone nr almost right away. I was seriously impressed.
I hadn't asked for anything, nor shown signs of distrust.
Nevertheless he wanted me to feel safe, and trusted me enough to give me all those details.
I think that was after only 2 or 3 messages.
I did not give him my details in return. I thanked him though for his sign of trust.

I don't think we would even have met if he had asked me for a photo of me holding up a piece of paper or a newspaper with his name written on it.
If a man is so insecure and distrusting, I don't think I'm interested.

slaphead ouch!! But... what you just said is actually relevant... I agree to this Crystalfairy flowerforyou thank you

Hi beautiful! flowerforyou waving

Hello gorgeous flowers

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:00 AM
smitten

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 06:06 AM

chubby or skinny?

I must say chubby... I always fall for chubby men for some reason :heart: smitten

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 05:49 AM

Yeah, that option has been mentioned by members before.

Thing is ... if you are really serious about someone you're talking with, would you do that?
I'm open, sincere, honest. If I was talking / messaging a guy and he'd ask me that, I would not appreciate it.

The man I'm seeing wanted to make me feel safe and gave me his FB, his home address, and phone nr almost right away. I was seriously impressed.
I hadn't asked for anything, nor shown signs of distrust.
Nevertheless he wanted me to feel safe, and trusted me enough to give me all those details.
I think that was after only 2 or 3 messages.
I did not give him my details in return. I thanked him though for his sign of trust.

I don't think we would even have met if he had asked me for a photo of me holding up a piece of paper or a newspaper with his name written on it.
If a man is so insecure and distrusting, I don't think I'm interested.

slaphead ouch!! But... what you just said is actually relevant... I agree to this Crystalfairy flowerforyou thank you

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 05:29 AM

Say everyone

You mean... Say something... Anyone? Or everybody say something? :)

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:57 AM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/14/16 12:49 AM

Tell 'em to take a selfie, while holding up a paper with your name written on it.winking

Yes, why not :thumbsup: well... Make sure it's not edited trough some apps

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:32 AM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/14/16 12:33 AM

Have you ever thought how do I keep a good man?

How do I keep a good man interested in me?

There are a lot of good men but we also need to know how to keep them.

Just some thoughts I would throw out there.

I agree... Most probably the better questions you got there Annierooroo :thumbsup:

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 04:54 AM

Hi Marie flowerforyou Try building a friendship with him first without the sex , and see how long he sticks around :)

I beg to differ. Listen to experts on this... they tell you a different story.
Basically it's up to every woman to decide when and whether she'll have sex with a guy or not.
If you make him wait just to see how long he's going to stick around, he may leave. Not cause he wasn't interested in you, but because he'll come to think you aren't sexual. No man wants a woman who isn't sexual. And if a woman is healthy, she wouldn't want a guy who isn't either.
So the least thing you have to do is flirt, be playful, cheeky, show him that you are sexual and sexually interested in him.
The right time to have sex may vary. Depends on your own norms & value system and physical needs. Best would be to wait till you've had enough emotionally shared moments together. As in deep moments to create bonding. A woman bonds through sex, a man doesn't, hence that advice.

How to know if he truly loves you, well ... you cannot expect someone to really love you if you're only just started dating. Love and deeper feelings take time to develop.
But in general ... in his kiss, he's not pushing you to have sex on the first or second date and/or respects you telling him you don't move that fast. If he's there for you, wants to spend time with you, wants to be with you etc etc. All quite logical things really...
I like your answer crystal ...well said waving bigsmile

Hi Blondey! waving Thank you :) flowerforyou

Thanks Crystalfairy... What you've said is true... It's logical... At some point most women need to understand that most men are more sexual than women... If your man happens to be like that and he's doing it only with you :thumbsup: flowers

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 04:35 AM

But personality and attitude are most important to me...... I PROMISE MY KIDS THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD

Good for you. I like women who dress conservatively in their profile photos, we all have preferences right.

Being a great mom really don't define on how you look or dress but you need to set an example to your kids first... No offense... Just saying:)

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 02:27 AM

Hello everyone.,how wil u know if a man really loves you and not just sex??

You will know when:

He can spend hours just talking to you.when he is worried when your are sick. When just your face makes him smile. When you can just both lay on the couch and watch a movie... and that's is more then enough. When you are as pretty in his eyes at 5am as you at 5pm.

When he will stand up to anyone.. or anything to defend you.

that is when you will know.

wow you are the man!!flowerforyou :flowerforyou

Fair enough... I simply love it like that... Priceless... No need for him to surrender the remote control or his collections of ps4 games or whatever flowers

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 02:11 AM
My ninja hot pot... Old type of slow low cooking for marinated meat...

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:52 AM

You know you want it....
It feels fantastic!
Stop punishing yourself.
You deserve to be pleasured.
pitchfork

That kind of stuff is why I don't search for it. I don't want to have a guy who just expects sex from me.

In every relationship bf/gf or husband and wife sex is literally expected but it shouldn't be prioritized... Let it be the spice :)

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:35 AM
Professional pole dancer? bigsmile

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:27 AM

I'm a new member today and I have been on a few dating sites and was hoping this one would be different but already I have creeps messaging me. READ MY PROFILE! And please don't message me over and over again and ask why I am not responding. My profile is quite clear...where are the real guys out there?!

I been here on an off before... Now I get creeps messages everyday and I just smile at it and move on... Get use to it... Welcome to m2 and goodluck! biggrin

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:23 AM
Edited by Oneec on Thu 10/13/16 01:21 AM

Creepy women are at least worthy of one date...sometimes you can coax their inner freak to break free of their creepy shell.surprised

now that's creepy :scream:
rofl rofl rofl You are a hoooooooot!

I was gonna say this too.... That's creepy hot!!! pitchfork

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/12/16 10:55 PM

Just tell her you're not interested women hate rejection ..lol..
Use a little reverse psychology on her.. are you can try doing the dishes and vacuuming the house... that always got me whatever I wanted..lol

Hahaha
Not sure if vacuuming and doing the dishes would do the trick, but it sure as heck would be nice! Cooking would be another bonus...
But nothing works as good as a passionate kiss.
Oh and as for the psychological approach ... walk up to someone, compliment them on something, then say you got to go because of whatever and walk away. Leaves them confused and now suddenly wanting you, just cos you didn't want anything from them. Could lead to an exchange of phone numbers, and maybe more.

I think this one is legit... How about a bit of sensual persuasion... Do the dishes and vacuuming the house wearing your red thong ( just joking) drool