Community > Posts By > swampfox1980

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:42 PM
not only would I, I have...and far more on occasion. Good friends though, not just drinking buddies...only the one's I know'll return the alibi if needed

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:39 PM
I love to screw with the phone people. Go into this whole story about could they hold on, cause I gotta get the goats off the car....or just repeat everything they say about two or three seconds after they do....my favorite thing is to give the phone to my 5 year old nephew and let him talk to em

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:36 PM
drink beer and shoot Bambi

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:32 PM
my type is someone that has their own gun collection or own boat. umm...it don't hurt if she's got a pair of muddy boots by the front door either

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:21 PM
true...and the actual civil charge would be libel, as it is printed not vocalized, and then again you personally have suffered no defamation of character or financial loss....but good pic for a laugh

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:16 PM
methinks that this being a 'conspiracy' might be a wee bit paranoid...what is one of the main laws of physics? every action has an equal and opposite reaction. works the same way in economics. you have surplus years where everyone has plenty, and without the demand for services and goods the supply is reduced accordingly...which leads to a smaller workforce to provide the not-so-desired product. eventually the reactions of the actions taken now will emerge, and hopefully we wind up out of the red and into the black.

just a backwoods countryboy's thoughts...

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 05:14 PM
she never said anything about being a vegeterian, I kind of thought most people down here eat critters

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 05:12 PM
I kinda figured the stickers on my truck, the camo in the back and the rifle sitting there would be a good clue that I hunt.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 05:08 PM
the last date I went on was one to keep for a laugh. Went out to one of the nicer places in town, Finnegan's Wake (now closed...more's the pity). She ordered a salad, bread and whatnot, as I got me a steak. Steakhouse=me eating steak. The food comes, and she looks at me like you wouldn't believe. Says to me "You really aren't ging to eat that. are you?" ,so I say 'Yeah, I paid for it didn't I?"...aawww hell...ends up this girl is a full fledged nutcase for PETA...and I keep a Winchester 30-30 in the back seat of my truck...
just in case I see the BIGBOY on the way home from work. She went to squalling about 'poor Bessie the beef-cow' while I figured what the hell, might as well enjoy the night. One steak and about three or four Killian's later, she finally got the hint that she wasn't converting a lifelong hunter (and lifetime NRA) to eating rabbit food for the rest of my life. Damn that was a good steak.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:04 PM
sakruse...I agree entirely. what one's faith is, is entirely between them and (whatever name applicable). I was kind of the opposite, I started out following various paths and wound up now as a Baptist...but I cannot condemn another while they are on the spiritual journey.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:31 PM
Norselyman
I would like to know something...just where WAS Alister Crowley made a Mason? All Lodges have records of all initiations, and are usually more that willing to provide answers one may have about the Fraternity. Would it be so hard to provide sone kind of source you get your 'info' from? aside from stbrigetta.com, because this post could have been taken from numerous propaganda statements there.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:00 PM
norsleyman...I believe you are referring to the "quote" by Albert Pike, the writer of the Scottich Rite degrees for the Southern Jurisdiction of the US..which, if you would truly research, you would know was a hoax by a writer whos pseudonym was Leo Taxil. The supposed "occultism" of Freemasonry was intended at the time to point out the weakness in the Roman Catholic church, which was the real intended butt of Taxil's writings, due to his excommunication in the 1800's (I don't recall the exact year off the top of my head). But Freemasons, the Shriners, Scottish and York Rites of Freemasonry do not follow any evil powers, nor do we worship the severed head of St. John the Baptist(one of the more interesting claims I have heard from those who are willing to let unfounded, and misquoted sources dictate their beliefs).

Yours Truly
swampfox....
a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:49 PM
Said the first to a second
"After all paths have left no end,
there is nothing here for us.
Why have you followed still?"

"My love", came the reply
"I followed you here because
I didn't want you to be alone,
when you finally gave up."

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:42 PM
The sweet embrace of sleep
overcomes my weary body
Dreams
A hazy vision coming to me
Of the silent stream
Gently shielded by the majestic oaks
Underneath
The goldenrods yeilding to flower
Slowly, they open
Exposing the tender blooms
To the springtime air
But one
A single stalk
Awaits to open
Until the radiant sun
Has slipped beyond sight
When the cool night air
Rustles the gnarled oak
And the goldenrods sway
Waiting....
For night to draw near.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:54 PM
Jake Stonebender (Callahan's series)

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:54 PM
as was quoted (supposedly) by another, insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:14 PM
bagpipes

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:07 PM
echo street.....misfits of the revolution

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:38 PM
1. match back and say what the hell..go for it

2. help out the guy/gal getting his/her ass kicked

3. beat the roofie-slippin puke a new *******

no photo