Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:35 AM

whats up ... any good idea less then $10.
no... do not want to bake laugh

I am fairly crafty... but still not in the mood for that ...laugh

cr*p that reminds me of something I have to do...

I have given for the kids ... I am sure I am not done there ...

I can not get in the mood ... this yr ... can't imagine why :>(

For the kids make up a mini hamper of sweets and chocolates, we have them here in the UK ready made they are called a 'Selection Box', usually have Santa and his sleigh decorating the front of the box and contain the usual chocolate bars. Prices vary from £1.00 to £10.00. For adults you could do a mini hamper of toiletries, bubble bath, etc, Easy to make up your own and decorate the box yourself for $10.00. Just a thought.
thats is a good Idea ... now have have to get bubble bath for my granddaughter all ready did for my grandson thanks thanks a lot laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:32 AM

What age group you looking for?

We don't traditionally do pressies with Christmas as we have our own celebration where the kids get pressies: St Nicolas on Dec 5th.

Unfortunately these days more and more people do the Christmas thing :/ Result is that our own traditional celebration is beginning to disappear while it used to be THE most important one in the year.

We do of course traditionally do a tree, but not the pressie bit, which does happen now. It was the tree and on 1st Christmas day a more elaborate meal with the family.

I will have to get a pressie soon though for my son whose birthday is on the 30th :)

Pressie ideas... depends who for and what their interests are.
Last year I got my son a really cool steam punk like fully-functionally brass compass and sun-dial in one. it came in a nice wooden box.
He was SO happy with it!

My girl got him a delicate parchment Egyptian print.

nice I have so many catholic names...in my family... I feel like I am surrounded by all of them ... St Nicolas on Dec 5th. that would be my uncle Nick :heart: I never heard this before In the Catholic Church, St. Nick's feast day is celebrated on the anniversary of his death, which is Dec. 6. The tradition of receiving small gifts ... cool ">) and then there is little Christmas ...In Italian folklore, Befana (pronounced [beˈfaːna]) is an old woman who delivers gifts to children throughout Italy on Epiphany Eve (the night of January 5) in a similar way to St. Nicholas or Santa Claus. A popular belief is that her name derives from the Feast of Epiphany (Italian: Festa dell'Epifania).

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:03 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 12/14/20 05:14 AM
May he rest in peace ... I loved that song ... I remember ...
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and Jerry Jeff Walker, Mr Bojangles

I thought Jim Croce sang it also ... + others ... not sure who I like netter singing it ... but guess Jerry Jeff wrote it ... right ?

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 04:28 AM

How many here have no idea who he is but are just sucking up?
Raise your flower.................

your bad laugh

gosh ...I heard his music when... I was a youngster ...
may he rest in peace ... freakin covid strikes againmad

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:58 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 12/13/20 08:09 AM

love in essence is a mental illness

wow that was good rofl

ok after the funny ... I think love is blind becouse
you have not looked beyond the person after awhile ...
and if u seem to fall in love it may not turn out like the fist time you felt
it ... did that make any since ...

some may fall for the image of another ...think that is love ... but is only lust ...once the lust is gone so are the feeling you may have in the first place that drew you toward them ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:57 AM

I bought a pair of boots on the internet... Once.

and thats just not ...what else you can buy also laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:50 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 12/13/20 07:55 AM

Everything is possible when radiating ones awareness

your dog looks like my guardian ... he run around my house a few times at night then tell everyone do not mess with us lmao can't help but love him...when he takes that stance he is king of the hill ... :heart:

oops off topic yes and no finding true love on here ...

sometimes I have heard people have found love on line ... but sometimes i wander if they might regret it after you have been with them a while ... but another may say I found the love of my life and we are very happy ... it is a toss up :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:44 AM
I can have some weird ones least those I can remember ...
some are really stupid and say what was that to self ... laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:39 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 12/13/20 07:40 AM
true :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:28 AM

I'm always polite and charming. :angel:

good to know winking

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 07:17 AM
:thumbsup: laugh and yep she has started :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 12/13/20 06:59 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 12/13/20 06:59 AM
just wander if you are polite about it or just don't answer them ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 12/11/20 05:23 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 12/11/20 05:23 AM
My bed room is very dark ... thats the way I like it ... feels like night all the time in there ... but in my hall way when I step out... I have a strip of motion light that comes on ...for me to see down the hall ... well my new cat has figures out how to turn it on and off ... when she wants me up laugh

she was laying on it and when I came out she moved off of it ...

but other wise on and off... all she did this morn ...she is a smart onelaugh should I tell her she is going to start...
paying for the batters lol to funny :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 12/11/20 04:45 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 12/11/20 05:05 AM

Don't thank me, Thank Space Cadet. I will thank him too, because I dig this dude's take on things.

I just said thank you for the video, I’m pretty sure Space knows he posted it :)

No problem! Was it you that wrote letters to the 17 other states about the lack of support I was talking about? Thank-you for addressing my concern. I'm happy to see Texas is not alone anymore.

I believe you are delusional ... This is unlawful for one ... becouse ballads have been counted ... the people have spoken who they want to be president along with the electoral votes ...all the GOP are doing now is shunning the voters... in all states... not just these you believe that are importuned and have already cased their votes... they have to live with what the people have wanted ... or there will not be anymore democracy in this country ... really don't understand why they want to continue crushing our country like they are doing ... McConnell the majority leader does not care about anyone but their selves ... they have dealings with china and want to continue their business deals ... and feel Biden and Harris might not want to operate with that ... I believe the elected president and Vic will keep ties with china and other country's ... and passably in up reversing some of the tariffs not all ... and all Trump and his family are doing is crushing everything in sight they can before leaving ... he is a very sore psycho looser ... thats it in a nut shell and trying to take away the votes that has been cast by his own struggles of crime ... is not fair at all and anyone who plays with our constitution like this is breaking those laws ... and our voting system will never be trusted again... by anyone who is trying to take this to the high courts ... those youth that voted will see our system is not fair and of course they are trying to push aside the black votes also ... not fair ... this is our democracy and the people have voted ... for our democracy and anything less will be unfaithful to that democracy ... as those who want to talk hope for a better tomorrow ..:heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/10/20 08:01 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 12/10/20 08:07 AM
This conduct is absurd now ... seems he is the one looking for all his GOP crowd to overturn their vote ... he is the one trying to commit fraud and negligence while he is in office ... for a country that has voted...
for democracy rather then being a dictator... he has committed so many crimes he can't get out of this is why he is being selfish for him self rather then for the United States ... there was a over whelming vote to get him out of the white house ... there was no fraud and they have proved this over and over with his lame protest ... and have been thrown out of court ... each time ... this will be know difference...he has only divided our country and embarrassed us enough from his weakness...to not take charge for the Virus and let so many down and so many die ... he blew his chance to redeem him self with his not ordering enough for our country ... wake up it is greed an power he has always seek ... he has crashed the markets ...he let those that needed job loose and so many out of work ...they can not keep up with ...for even food for their family let them loose their homes an places where they live not being able to pay the rent ... how does anyone say he was a good President ... when they all called him names in his own party & new he was not ... bulling anyone who did not agree with him ... look at those he fired could not even work well with the people who new their jobs ... he let them go ... he has let our country not be secure as it should be.... becouse of his twittering out things people should not know and even are enemy's... and has not care about anyone but the red states ... a President should care about 1 country an this man did not ... look at ever damn thing he has broken ... and still trying ... brokenheart

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 12/04/20 06:39 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 12/04/20 06:59 AM
Now it is your time to win back the senate for our country ...
no pressurelaugh and lets welcome our new President that has good people in charge of things that need to be done ASAP ... for our country ...

This is why you should get out an vote Georgia democrats ... save the senate from the same old same old ... republican garbage ... vote for Rev Raphael Warnock you are the only ones that can save those filibusters in the senate ... vote for change in our democracy an do not be intimidated ... TCBSafe <3

Kelly Loeffler: Not From Georgia
https://youtu.be/T4cyYvfB7vk

This is why Georgia should (not reelect) Perdu... he is racist ... just like trump.... close your eyes almost sounds like him ... but this guy is doing insider trading for the last umpteenth yrs ... while being in the senate... which this seat helps him make lots of $ off the market... I say vote him out & Dems vote Jon Ossoff in ... so we can move on to the future and not the same old same old senators ... make your vote a call for actions an change ...TCBSafe <3

Senator Perdue Mocks Kamala Harris’s Name | Now This

https://youtu.be/Nipt7tkCh7Y

There is only one reason they seem to not be willing to give out the relief our country needs for people who maybe loosing everything ... is becouse the republicans want more for them selves (again)... for the rich and wall street ... I think it should let go for the democrats this time ... republicans had theirs ... an do not need anymore ... lets the people come first this time ... ones in need and their are many brokenheart in all of the History of this country ... it has been the democrats to pull the country back together along with the people ... Dems are the givers ...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/02/20 06:54 AM
my cats now eat together ... and little fox will nose nudge boots ...so cute then she will run around boots like a crazy cat laugh I am happy they don't fight :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/02/20 04:37 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 12/02/20 04:41 AM

Cats are delicious in a sweet n sour sauce

and lets not forget the dogs ...
how they eat them sent in all kind of cages for yummy dish ...

I have even seen worse ... and makes me sick ...
I could not be around a person who do not care for animals ...
they do not have to have any but they still can care about something like this...

upload images

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/02/20 04:08 AM

Shhhh...

some people live in democratic states where they want to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family....and they have to be quiet right now so that the dictators of those democratic states don't know how many people they are celebrating with.

We know who the rats are...

I may agree with some of what u are saying ... has been a freedom to fly to where your fam & friends are ... an may come back with covid ... this pandemic is running over what they new in December ... they really have some stupid things to say about it ... so some still do not care still believe it is just a cold ... well that cold my bring you to one of the ice trucks they have for those that have die becouse of covid ... lets start with Florida ... they are not even in a mandatory mask place ... all have to contribute to this must an this decision ... to just wear the mask ! becouse it has been known to help ... least what you can do for yourself and others ... don't let selfishness rule your life ... be kind :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/02/20 03:37 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 12/02/20 04:24 AM
seems everyone is waiting for Dec 5th an Jan for the inauguration day 2021...

but they are trying there best to scare demarcate voters in Georgia not to mail in or even come to drop boxes or come in as self to vote ... don't let the republicans win ... this state is going to be the one for the senates ...
this election may scare you ...is very important they have been putting this off enough ... we need answers and help for our health an children ... don't fail this one ... Biden is getting ready to come on full force for Americas people ... but can't do it alone with out your votes ... we can take on those who have been holding up health care and jobs and unemployment to those that need it fast ... this is good for our futures... dems an even those independence ... to help build America back up ... Vote demarcates for this actions... they are trying from the bottom up now ... and Biden know this ... and is the only way ...

an this is true ...
The Georgia Senate Runoffs Will Determine Whether Anything Gets Done in Congress... so Georgie you need to flip the vote to (Demarcates ...)

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34820401/georgia-senate-race-congress-action-mitch-mcconnell/

you finally have some stepping up now ...Attorney General William Barr has debunked President Trump's false claims of rampant ballot fraud in the 2020 election. Ben Tracy reports.
https://youtu.be/_z_3ClU_Cg0

and then their is this guy ...which should be hired back for the democrats

someone honest enough to let the people know that the white house statement where B/S ...Fired director of U.S. cyber agency Chris Krebs explains why he says vote was "most secure in America
https://youtu.be/YzBJJ1sxtEA

So lets Kick the GOP lying *ss out...
and if it Helps ...I was born in Georgia :>)

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25