Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:05 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 12/31/20 07:12 AM

TCBSafe ...:heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 05:46 AM
was having trouble getting back in ...

don't know why ... but thanks ... and if you correct me for something I might have said :>) thats ok to ... just happy to be back in ... :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 05:41 AM
There are a few... glad the demarcates won this time ...

but when I listen to all the experts on the Virus ...
they are good people ...

but I will always like Bernie Sander...
he knows what is going on and
he wants to put the people first ...
and if the new administration listens to him ...
we would have a greater chance ... to survive on the money ...
that should be given out... he wants to put America back on it feet and I do believe he it is the right path ... makes a lot of since ...
have not heard that from anyone else yet ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 05:29 AM
also heard on last nights Mike Papantonio: America's Lawyer ...

https://youtu.be/f494aE50hEk

both are very interesting to now ...

https://youtu.be/sdkd8ZRd_eM

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 05:02 AM
This is very important thats to win ... for the democrats to win and not let the old republic back in ... they are both corrupt and they are really not the people to help your state ...their motives are way differnt then getting the help you need ... they don't care about you all they want is the $ for them selves ... look at some of my old topics about them ...that proves they where seriously wrong in doing what they did before the virus ... they new and all they did was care about them selves ... Kick them out ... and remember the demarcates are the givers... not the taker... like those and McConnell ... who think they are going to win even if they cheat somehow ... if the Dems win will make a better senate... good luck and don't be intimidated about the republican... they are really frighten now... :thumbsup: and I hear what another politician said which I really like ... some still are very good ...

but he is pushing for the 2,000 and more to get this country back on its feet ... it really is terrible what they are doing to people ... I know it seems unreal but it is not :>(

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 04:43 AM
They where saying is now in Colorado... and think is it all over the country they just have not cought it all yet ... another thing they are saying is this virus is a lot like the first one that they have the vaccine for... only problem we can catch this very fast ... faster then the other ...

they have people older are waiting in line in Florida...
on the streets to get this vaccine ...

forget all you have heard for a moment about covid ...

listen to this ... I believe we have to take the chance and get the vaccine for country ... to heal ... personally I believe ... we need all of the national guard to come to every state to help with this and getting the vaccine to those who want it ... these hospitals dont have enough help in dealing with the people who have this ... it is still very dangerous and they need to stock this vac in the states and have those that want go to the armory's that would be big help ... and could get it fast and that is what we need to conqueror this Virus ... becouse if we don't get this ... it will still take about ten yrs till everyone gets this vac... and more are going to die ... honestly we have to get this out ... school written note they do for blood drive but vaccine the children ...we still must do the masks and wash are hands ... till this get under control ...

https://youtu.be/CzZRTYtqObg

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 04:16 AM

Call it a conspiracy theory, but something is very wrong about this event and the reporting of it. Lots of theories have been spun but the facts are in doubt

They say some guy they identified did it. He filled a camper with explosives and set it off. Why though? It was done in a mostly deserted part of town at a time when people would not be there. A warning was played for several minutes telling people to evacuate. That rules out terrorism, they want the most victims they can get.

Was it even the camper that exploded? One problem with that theory is that there is no crater where the camper stood. That big an explosion at ground level will dig a good size crater. Video of the explosion shows it happening in a different spot than the camper, the other side of the street.

I heard they claimed to have identified the bomber. They searched a city block of rubble, found some tissue, extracted dna and matched it with another person. All this happened in the span of one day which is simply not possible.

From photos I've seen there was little damage to the buildings, some caved in fronts on one area right by the explosion, the att building had very minor damage. If he had a grudge against att why set it off at a distance? Why not drive right up to the front door?

Some say the explosion came from the bottom of a building, some say a rocket came in and exploded. I have no idea but the story being peddled makes no sense and is likely false. Will we ever find the truth? Was it a deep state operation to justify even more draconian restrictions on our liberty?

Hi...first let me say he did give notice to evacuate everyone around that building ... his long time gf is talking to police ... and they will get a better understanding I guess ... maybe as to why ...as far as I know he was clean when they cked him out ... but his gf did report on him awhile back ... an that is what i mean ...know record on him ... from his past yet ...
waiting ...all they can do ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 08:18 AM

A new variant of the virus... so far I am not too concerned about that. All I feel is, now that, right before Christmas, and when they're about to flog the vaccine.
Is it true, or is it part of the fear-mongering program?
And like Blondey said, it has mutated before, if memory serves the first time was very early on, when Covid had just caused major problems in China and was about to spread further. So I guess around Febr/March 2020.

What I find peculiar is that China hasn't had a big problem at all anymore while numbers in the rest of mostly the Western world are sky-rocketing.
Africa is doing okay too and no, that has nothing to do with poor testing facilities etc.

Anyway, too early days to say. Faster spread doesn't mean it's worse. Wait and see and fingers crossed.
according to reports China has been vaccinating high risk populations since July . They have at least three promising vaccines that were approved for emergency use in their country . Two use an inactivated covid particles and one uses the new RNA technology . Not sure how much this has contributed to their containment efforts . Without a doubt they are super quick to act and trace when any outbreaks surface .

As for Africa ., there is now a new variant of covid in South Africa . Which is different to the uk variant and said to be as contagious .. if not more contagious . Africa has a very you g population . The concern would be this mutation targets younger people .

Equally as concerning .., Uk have this week identified two new cases of the South African variant in Britain . Will be interesting to see the government’s response .
as far as I know now no one can go in or out of UK or maybe do a lock down ... not sure was tired lol and yes that is what S*ck now the younger have to be more careful then ever ... saw a damn party no masked teens running all over the place it was stupid acts ... mean told can't fix stupid ... all most all hospitals are full and their calling for more body bags ... their in the halls becouse of no rms ... came up in Italy about the same time Africa and UK... what I heard ... Just S*CKS all around and so messed up _"

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 07:47 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 12/24/20 07:57 AM

There is no such thing as "Online" dating.
"Dating" requires personal presence of both parties.
Without the face-to-face interaction its something 'other than' dating.

waving like ur new picture...

I am going to disagree with you ...
some chat here and other places ...
to get to know one another ...
I remember a couple who stayed one on one ...

and planed the meet ... after awhile ...

not saying their names ... not sure what happen after the meet but I do not think it went well ... but they where two lovely people ...
an u new they had a love for one another here even in the forums ... and believed we all hoped for the best for them :>)
hahaha make u think who ?smile2 long time ago :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 07:37 AM
I believe it can work for some ... and others no.

it is not simple ... one becouse we are ...
all not in the same state or country ...
that is what gets some discouraged...

even me ... but you still can try ...
there are thousands of people on here
that don't even use the forums u can find ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 07:06 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 12/24/20 07:14 AM

I'll be making a cheesecake.

there are a few differnt cheese cakes ...

1 -kinda heavy... which is the one that people mostly like ...

but the one I have is awesome recipe ... I got from a friend long ago ...

that is the one I like ... not heavy ...

and I have a recipe for rum cake ... oh yes very good ...
one of my customers brought it many moons ago ...
I call and said can I have the recipe for that cake ...
got it made that to when I was a very good cook back when laugh

looks like I will be home ... predicting a lot of snow ... so no going to family this yrs ... had a great birthday :>) that was cool ... I picked up a few things to make for Christmas ... for myself ... not a lot just some ...
I have the cats stuff ready in a stocking hahahah pretty high up... I have a jumper laugh an have bones for my dog friends to :>) did it feel like it came fast this yr ... to me it did ... OMG they have out the valentines stuff already ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 06:54 AM
nice write ...

I like the lyric of... my monsters are real ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 06:50 AM
:thumbsup: nice write ...
very romantic ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 06:48 AM

:thumbsup:

thanks to both of u ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 06:44 AM
belated ...you to ...flowerforyou

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/24/20 06:16 AM
first I lived almost all my life in this town ...till I left and can back ...

and let me say I believe one of or government or town office got car jack...
and he was leaving from his home with his wife & mother ...on a highway that goes from town to town ... He got shot trying to save his family ... he recovered and now police make their round ... I have know Idea if the person that shot him was black or white ... and my speculation was that the person must have been from out of town ... becouse when the official said this does not happen in our towns and he is right ... and I am always in that area ... and very surprise... thats why i think they where from out of town...
but who knows ... just happy they are all recovering ...

now I am for black lives matter ... and can say know life matters unless black lives matter ... I read ... I hear what going on around the country ... and of course their our (some) bad cops... thats a given ... as we have seen over the yrs ... now I have been pulled over before ... man was that a lot of $ I laugh saying i must of bought some stock in that town ... laugh but i learned my lesson smile2

so headed to the doc yesterday in a car I am trying to get fixed and another car that will be mine... but i had a dead sticker course i had to get something fixed but was told my car was almost ready so i let this go ...

but this is not a story about being pulled over really ... becouse of a dead inspection sticker ...

if is being pulled over and asking if i can go in my glove box ... they said yes ...but never in my life have i ask that when stopped ... I would reach and just get my info out ... but the point was I asked ...so that bother me ... becouse of some much brutality I have seen for so long in the news ...

and thought about that latter ... and those that want to defund their towns police for all of the things they have done that they can not take back from the killing they did ...

and have always said they need to make changes in their precincts... to make the change's better for black lives matter ...

but I still see it happening people getting shot for know go reason... at all ...

and something else they the police and not blame people or blacks for the loss of the jobs or cutting back ... becouse the state have been running out of $ for this sorts of things and more ...that they have to cut back... till they get more funding from the government ... but keep fighting and have peaceful marches... when u can ... I am with you... they need to do something maybe like give $ to neighborhoods to help people... and not kill people ... I saw the one lately P*ssed me right off ... they are still killing and going in to place that is the wrong house or apartment... I thought they changed that ... guess not ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 05:38 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 12/22/20 05:40 PM
I was wondering ... this is not to fight ...
just to see and possible learn ...

and just your opinion only... not to rebuttal... anyone's answer...

on his way out ...

is there anything Trump did ... that you can say or be thankful for ...
becouse of his actions ... and can just be a yes or no answer ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:35 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 12/22/20 04:39 PM

Technically it is not a “new virus “ It is a new strain of covid .. nor is it the first new stain since covid appeared . There have been other mutations It is the first mutation to raise concerns .
:thumbsup: agree becouse it is hitting the young I heard ... also thought I heard they had this strain in Africa ...

personal and do not need u to answer ... but did you get the new vac their...
giving some ...who work in the just say health care system...
can you help me tell my kid not to be a obgyn laugh joking... always said she could do anything she wanted ...
I think she would make a great lawyer ...:heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:26 PM
forgot this part ... just hope the first covid vac ...takes care of this one also ...

https://www.who.int/csr/don/06-november-2020-mink-associated-sars-cov2-denmark/en/

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:32 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 12/22/20 07:42 AM
he makes me happy and makes me laugh ...
and for as young a he is ...
you would not think he was that intelligent ...

but wow is he ...
and his look really does melt me ...

The hugs we share.. I do hope mean something ...

it was him who said I love her ... I heard sitting on the door step ...
as he looked at me from the kitchen with a big smile ...

but maybe that was the drink talking ...

becouse I said it back ... later in the evening

I told him I was going to trim his beard ...
he laugh an said do it ...right now...

but of course I did not dare ...

so I did feel the love that night ...

but only as strangers meeting for the first time ...

it was a fun love and that is what ... was so cool ...

and hope to see him again ...
even just for a day and another fun night ...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25