Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 04:44 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 01/19/21 04:48 AM
Trumps accomplishment ... !-'Enormous And Tragic': U.S. Has Lost More Than 200,000 People To COVID-19

his handling of nothing ...that seems to help our country ... only put us in
mayhem for now and his future acts ... going out with a gun salute and jets flying over... such a tragedy... he would do this on the American $ ... not his own ... at least will be going down in history as one of the worse presidents
we ever had ... I remember when he first started and said to the press this is hard work! he ripped us all off ...by making these deals with people for his own worth... it is very shameful and no wonder other country wonder about how we will come out of this ... now that he will be gone ... I say good riddance... and take yourself a roll of paper towelssmile2 well he has topped every president we ever had ...in the handing our affairs ... he left us with great poverty... and joblessness... in a sense is like a third world country...

but I believe in President Biden and Harris ... to make decisions on our own issue an not for them selves like trump had done... I believe the world will be a better place once this historical wretched man is out of office ...and out of our lives ...an again justice... then peace ... will win :heart: and believe it is a great honor ... what Biden and Harris are doing for those who lost their live ... That is call compassion ... something we did not have before...but will now ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 04:18 AM

I believe he lead a coup to the capital and telling them their was no other way to stop the voting but to fight like H*ll ... along with rudy and his son ...
this was massive and people died and seems like a inside job to ... this is not democracy... this was treason on our capital and country ... how can anyone call it anything else ... + he sat in the white house letting this happen and not asking for help from the city or calling in the national guard ... took a no. of calls not to him but others to get help ... we don't do this ... this is not what our country is about... an dont even try and label this like Black Lives matter ... so many in their marches... where white conspiracy...people to make their marches look bad an not peaceful ...

Quotes from people who are with us all along:heart:
their words are truthful an honorable :heart:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

"Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one's ability to persuade."

Government cannot make us equal it can only recognize, respect, and protect us as equal before the law.

"Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one's ability to persuade."???

WTF are you talking about that some how BLM is different then the white house protesters? All kinds of politicians urged people to get out and protest in the middle of a pandemic and city officials just stepped aside to let these people do whatever kind of destruction they wanted. They burned a police station, post office, library, and countless other buildings. There is hours of video showing people (almost all black) breaking into stores and coming out with armfulls of goods. Open your F'n eyes and start thinking for yourself instead of being brainwashed by all this leftwing BS that people are being feed. The saddest thing is Floyd died from a panic attack from having so much drugs in his system and the cops were just doing their job, but in order to please the public these officials just feed right into what people wanted to hear. There was no reason for any of the destruction or protests its all just a ploy for BLM to get movement and the people feed right into it. Blacks won't be happy til they have total control over whitey, and that just ain't never going to happen. There is a reason why Africa is still mostly 3rd world countries. What happened at the white house and capital was not organized or planned by the President. There are all kinds of nut cases out there on all sides and people get caught up in the moment. So 6 people died in the mess? That ain't nothing compared to the loss of life that BLM has caused on both sides including the ambush of a number of cops. Pull your heads out and look how you are being manipulated.

I believe you and I see differnt sides of what police do to blacks and BLM

if blacks did this to the capital they would have shot all of them ... why becouse they are black ... their is a ton of racism in out country... and all interesting to see what N guards do and the regular police do to these people like kidnap them did you see the boy who was their an started shooting blacks while the police stood by they finally arrested him ... they don't talk much about the boy who hung himself in front of that police station... they had more to do with it ...they the let on ... an some whites where breaking those windows to let the blacks enter... on video... it is a freakin mess with both side ... u don't think the boogaloo boys where there causing trouble for them to blame the BLM group... already a known fact ...

and this was differnt it is our capital and they where lead there to hang pence and get Pelosi... what about the capital1 that got charged in plots to kidnap Michigan Gov. Whitman... I guess that was not a biggie to you ... they have... so many charges on them ... and thank goodness no one has been hurt ...and a few died at our nations capital ... you really want to stand on those side who did it... then there is no talking to you ... thank u for you input ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 07:07 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 01/17/21 07:09 AM
I feel like a widow for many years now ... laugh
but can say I am over it ... and willing to find love again ... but on my terms... I am a *itch sometimes an more then likely hard to live with ...

going to take that perfect man as I see ... to unlock & melt my heart again...
lots of hoops he has to jump through to lmao drinker rofl

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 06:58 AM

There are a few... glad the demarcates won this time ...

but when I listen to all the experts on the Virus ...
they are good people ...

but I will always like Bernie Sander...
he knows what is going on and
he wants to put the people first ...
and if the new administration listens to him ...
we would have a greater chance ... to survive on the money ...
that should be given out... he wants to put America back on it feet and I do believe he it is the right path ... makes a lot of since ...
have not heard that from anyone else yet ...

I was thinking once Obama can out ...he was able to calm some ... and to do what was right ... an in his presidency you have to realize his hands where tide... on somethings

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 06:50 AM
I believe he lead a coup to the capital and telling them their was no other way to stop the voting but to fight like H*ll ... along with rudy and his son ...
this was massive and people died and seems like a inside job to ... this is not democracy... this was treason on our capital and country ... how can anyone call it anything else ... + he sat in the white house letting this happen and not asking for help from the city or calling in the national guard ... took a no. of calls not to him but others to get help ... we don't do this ... this is not what our country is about... an dont even try and label this like Black Lives matter ... so many in their marches... where white conspiracy...people to make their marches look bad an not peaceful ...

Quotes from people who are with us all along:heart:
their words are truthful an honorable :heart:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

"Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one's ability to persuade."

Government cannot make us equal it can only recognize, respect, and protect us as equal before the law.

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 06:07 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 01/17/21 06:11 AM
she is something happy trying to get love right now typing with on hand lol

I have figured out how to cut her nail ...
not to stressful for her but i can not always see then ...
her paws our white and so are her nail ...think of using
a magic marker has to be fast ... any other thoughts on this ... i have had dogs cat did there nails but i think she is my first long hair ...
they are not easy to find ... any other thoughts...

I can find images ...that look just like her ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:57 AM

Refreshed from my shower, but I still have this nagging headache that has been lingering all day. I don't like taking pain medication, but might need to if I'm going to sleep tonight.

not sure is it is the weather or stress ... but when the weather changes sometimes i wake with a headache... hate that but i get up seems to help ...
not my sinuses its my head ...cold wash clothes helps mine ... if not I take the meds I have for it ... been struggling for a long time with them... hope you feel better ... flowerforyou

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:53 AM
not to bad even tho its winter ... body hurts more ... took cat for a walk in the snow for the first time she has seen it ... I think she liked it for a while laugh but she was ready to come back in ... :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:50 AM
I have fb for family and friends ... Instagram an think ticktock do not use much ... hard enough keeping up with this and fb :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:45 AM

with the cam you should have a disk

after plugging the cam in , insert the disk and install the driver

then restart the camera

great! did not come with a disk laugh am I going to need that ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:44 AM

Don't know about cameras but there's nothing to Roku, I have 2 of them.

I just message u ... hope u get it ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:35 AM
I do like my coffee and a drink now and then ...

but for me ...would be smoking ...
I am not ready to quit ...and it has to be me ... that would want to ...
no one else ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 01/16/21 06:28 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 01/16/21 06:29 AM
cold and a bit cranky an hungry laugh see this is why I live a lone ...
who would put up with that lmao

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 01/16/21 06:26 AM
in my head ...love this ...
Alicia Keys - Good Job (Robin Hood Relief Performance)

https://youtu.be/bwL5AOFCqiw

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:57 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 01/15/21 05:59 AM
tech issue u may have ... looking to set my cam up ...
plus my ruku ... I am closer then I was before lmao

any easy ways ... got the first step done smile2

message me if u are willing to help me ...
and think u know what your doing ...smile2

and will ck back as much as I can ... ty ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:48 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 01/15/21 05:51 AM

That sometimes when a women likes a man she can be guilty of sending too many messages .. Or contacting him too much !!

What man In his right frame of mind would complain about that ???

Every message sent by a woman is a gift .. lmao .,

Have you ever been put off by someone (you are interested in ) contacting you too much ??? Or at weird times ??

Personally ... I have never had a man complain I contact him too much . Usually the opposite . (Bad blondey!!!) ... In my defence .. My professional life is a social nightmare :angel:

I am so sorry ... what u have to go through and thank goodness u can still talk about it ... even if it is a nightmare an always thankful for you flowerforyou

long ago I would send to many messages ... but as a friend ... then realized I was not a friend so ... I tend not to do that anymore ... not saying I don't make the first move sometimes...but if ignored ... understandable ...
I don't take it as personal as I use to :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:35 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 01/15/21 05:41 AM

Trump will be out of the Oval Office come 20 January 2021. So, what is the point of impeaching him again?

waving to strip him from ever running for any kind office again ...
that is the main purpose ... + he caused a coup on the capital to try to over turn our democracy ...at the capital ... and he will not except that Biden and Harris are the new Prez and vic... that is treason ... an do not believe he should be allowed to keep the coup coming for more trouble ... he cause a war which I can hardly believe ... this is America that most love and hopefully he will feel the wrath of his consequences ... he had many chances to alien himself with the new but he refused ... normally I agree with u smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:03 AM

I know how much you love glitter ... may this make you smile flowerforyou

not sure why they took my pic out ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/15/21 05:00 AM
the black list ... I read some ... they said taken off immediately...

and say they don't have the audience ...they had before for it...
I really dislike when they take off these shows you have followed from the first series... is their anyone else that watch this show ... seems when they drop a show ...they put it on net flex and you have to pay for that ... even the movies they offer ... I don't buy them ... just ups my acct...an

from what I hear the $ for these co. are outrageous ... I have had a lot of shows I like go to a pay to see ... kinda makes me mad ... an hoping I get my new set up running without them ... just will have to go to my favorite site to get the news ... will not have that anymore something else I enjoy ... gone ...but should save me money ... very soon smile2 anyone else tired of what they are doing to up your bills ...

https://precincttv.com/2021/01/02/the-blacklist-season-9-happen/

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/11/21 07:26 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 01/11/21 07:28 AM
I know how much you love glitter ... may this make you smile flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25