Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/11/21 07:04 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 01/11/21 07:07 AM
ok now she is going for my throat in the morn... pushes her head underneath my neck starts to lick and then to bite ... she is now a vampire :>) I guise I will love her anyway ...:heart: thank for all the pic and the care you give to your kitty's ... she has brought fun in my life again :>) and thankful ...
I miss all my others to ... I had one who had her baby's in my bed ... not many lived and thought i was in the godfather lmao pretty gross... but she was to young to have baby's ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/11/21 06:58 AM

Thanks Crystal.

This was him 14 months after his accident.

he is beautiful ...:heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/11/21 06:56 AM

Thank you :heart:

He was 9 when he fell off the roof of our house. The truth was that he was one day from being put to sleep. The night before he was due at the vet’s he was able to stand by using the wall to keep himself upright and shortly after was able to toilet himself. We knew then he would manage and he did albeit he was a wobbly cat till the end but he had a great life.

This was him about 4 days after the accident.

nice cat ... now mine would be chewing on the paper :>) another thing she like ... do you think they would believe me... if I said my cat ate the bill laugh ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/11/21 04:46 AM
ok bobtail ...this is how stupid that sound ... the groups that brought their guns to any capital or state buildings are breaking the law ...
this was a coup ... has nothing to do with guns ... when are people going to learn they will not take away your gun rights ... but they will charge you if you decide to charge a government buildings with guns ... this is about democracy in our country ... under trump he wonted to be a dictator and that is not how it works here ... the vote where all good ...know trace of being stolen ...

These group for trump want to decide for us ... what democracy is...

this will never happen ... and if the GOP does not start to get on board... I believe all of them to be committing treason toward our country ... and Trump an family be accounted for this coup ... and if they can not do anything else
then they should impeach trump the fast way ... and those in our government on the GOP side... need to vote for this or they will be brought up on charges for their selves ...M mcconnell does not agree should retire just like his wife and others standing in the way of democracy of the new President and Vic president... I believe they need to show strength for our country and other country's ... let it be know this kind of violence is not the American way ...

and Their going to strike again... they say at the inauguration ...

and their will be more people their for it ... I don't know but I would have a lot of military around... in the streets the capital... and from here on end have that capital guarded ... this ch*t is not a joke ...find the web sites where these people gather to set up these coups ... around the country
...and Black lives stand back and let the real people get arrested ... in the white supremacy groups ... like Q + others ... I thought would never say this but-> God Bless America :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 01/09/21 08:35 AM
thanks ...I have had many cats in my life who lived beyond their age...
but they where never like this one smile2 waving have a good day :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 01/09/21 08:21 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 01/09/21 08:31 AM
This beauty has some strange habits ... smile2
that I have to share becouse they are so darn funny ...

she gets me up in the morn about 5 or 6 am ... well it was about 2 or 3 this more ... after I went to the bathrm ...
she will put her nose on mine and her long whiskers will tickle me... an wake me ... along with her back side large tail ... she is finding out I am not falling for it ... anymore ... so this morning I pulled the covers up close to my face ... but my ear was out ... she decides to lick my ear laugh then that was not working for her cause I was laughing... thinking what the H*ll was she doing ... so after her licking bath she gave my ear ... she decide to eat my ear laugh so I am just laughing at her ... finally I said I will get up a little later and so she sat outside my bedrm waiting for me ... like she does sometimes ... so she would make a good alarm clock... if only she could get the time right ...smile2 and just like a child she found her tail and her back feet now running in a cyclic to catch it and chewing on her back feet laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 01/08/21 03:12 AM

Trump the lunatic needs to go right now before he can do anymore damage to our country!
As I've been saying it's time to invoke the 25 th amendment now before he does anything crazy internationally.
We only have less than two weeks to go but we shouldn't underestimate the potential dangers.

hope u don't mind ty :thumbsup: ... whats on my mind is a poor excuse for security around the capital the other day ...and you need to remove trump as fast as possible ... an Rudy an trumps son for telling those extremist to charge the capital like they did an the other capitals around the country ... sure keep working on those that did the damage ... but for the inauguration ... is held at the capital... then bring out all those guards you bring out for BLM in all their gear... to surround that place and up ledges on the building ... you want strong u show that soab ... how strong our democracy is ... and I would even invite a drone ... yep and if these terrorist get out of hand fire on them ... he brought the war to u all and u make sure to finish it ... and get him out of power ...know matter what ... fast... he is now a out right criminal leader of terrorist (fact) ... and even if these terrorist. don't show... u let them know who has the power now ... ❤ I was told once Christ may forgive but I don't ... I would show know mercy for them and for what they did to try and destroy the capital ... and when your making these decisions... think about those pipe bombs->pure terrorism...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:49 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 01/07/21 05:50 AM
certainly hope so txs ... but thinking it is getting worse ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:26 AM
and they did not ... awesome votes and thankful votes :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:07 AM

Perhaps it might be easier if single woman put one single banana in theIr shopping trolley . Would that help biggrin slaphead
:banana: rofl

I do look at some of the men's carts ...while shopping ...
I am still naive ... when it is right in front of me ... slaphead

I have to start doing better surprised

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 04:53 AM
This is a fair well to this Trump topic and my condolences
to the first lady and her son ... This has been the most stressful period... the united sates has every been through ... for the last 4 yrs ...
trump has made it clear he is a man of tyranny ->The philosophers Plato and Aristotle defined a tyrant as a person who rules without law, using extreme and cruel methods against both his own people and others. ... to government by a minority (in an oligarchy, tyranny of the minority) to government by a majority (in a democracy, tyranny of the majority)

He wanted to be a dictator ... he failed ... becouse so many forgot that this country was made with democracy an laws ... what he has done in these last few days are unexceptionable... along with all the other crimes he has done ...

he had a choice to be civil and be a real gentleman of a president in these up coming days ... he was so self centered and while using others to and for his crimes ... that he used them all ... but they could not see this ... but I do not feel sorry for his followers in the streets or in the GOP ... all this could have been taken care of much earlier ... but those few decided to stand up for him ... which are just as bad of those on the streets at the capital ... and went along with this chaos ... this will be remember but only for those in the GOP ... who participated in starting all of this to for Trump ...

Now for the inauguration ... they should have so much protection for this where know one can get it and whats all this on the street that might decide to come back to ruin it ... I would not put anything past those who still believe trump won and all this was a fraud ... I believe all the fraud started in his own companion (when he openly ask) Russia for help ...

..I would not have him at the inauguration ... we won't peace and no tension an positive feeling ... hope for this event and the future of America ... he does not deserve to be there ...

All my own thoughts <3

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:11 AM
Miami Will Be Underwater Soon. Its Drinking Water Could Go First...I found this interesting becouse I was watching how EGYPT... was having the same kind of issue ... for one they had to depend on the great Nile ...river
and it was drying up ... so they made changes so they could continue with the gardens for food ... but once the great Nile came back it is water underneath the soil and now be coming a flooded area again ... that may ruin crops ... this will disrupt Egypt environment ...

Why is the Nile River important?
The most important thing the Nile provided to the Ancient Egyptians was fertile land. Most of Egypt is desert, but along the Nile River the soil is rich and good for growing crops. ... They also sold a lot of their wheat throughout the Middle East helping the Egyptians to become rich.

now this may happen in the United Sates in Miami ...
Miami Will Be Underwater Soon. Its Drinking Water Could Go First...

I believe they call this water logged ...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/miami-will-be-underwater-soon-its-drinking-water-could-go-first?utm_source=pocket-newtab

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 01/07/21 02:56 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 01/07/21 02:57 AM
:heart: TCBSafe...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/05/21 06:37 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 01/05/21 06:39 AM
Experts say Trump may have broken law trying to overturn Georgia electionlaugh he has been grasping for straws for a long time...
and to think he thought this was ok ...Trump has crossed a new line laugh coped from AJC

I felt bad for Georgians officials ... but love that it was redecorated just goes to show ... how low Trump is still going ...

President Donald Trump called Georgia’s top election official a child. He held out the prospect of criminal prosecution if Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger didn’t bend to his will. And he repeatedly implored Raffensperger to “find” 11,780 votes — one more than President-elect Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia.

“So what are we going to do here, folks?” Trump asked Raffensperger and his aides during an hour-long telephone conversation on Saturday. “I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

Trump has crossed a new line laugh

AJC
Experts say Trump may have broken law trying to overturn Georgia election
Georgia Secretary of State on President Trump: ‘The data he has is just plain wrong’

Politics
| 21 hours ago
By Alan Judd - The Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionBrad Schrade - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

President Donald Trump called Georgia’s top election official a child. He held out the prospect of criminal prosecution if Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger didn’t bend to his will. And he repeatedly implored Raffensperger to “find” 11,780 votes — one more than President-elect Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia.

“So what are we going to do here, folks?” Trump asked Raffensperger and his aides during an hour-long telephone conversation on Saturday. “I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

But Trump’s wheedling and bluster, his flattery and menace appear to have violated Georgia law, some lawyers said Monday. A growing number of officials and two past presidents of the State Bar of Georgia also called for criminal investigations into the president’s effort to subvert the state’s election results.

Trump’s entreaties to Raffensperger, contained in a recording released Sunday, capped a tumultuous post-election period in which Georgia’s results have twice been recounted — and twice confirmed. Trump’s continued claims of widespread election fraud, repeatedly rejected by the courts, cast a pall over Tuesday’s runoff elections for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats.

But his unusual request of Raffensperger — in essence, to count votes that didn’t exist — crossed a new line.
ADVERTISING

“I would not have believed if I read this in a fiction novel that anybody would ever try anything this brazen,” Cathy Cox, a Democrat who was Georgia’s secretary of state from 1999 to 2007, said in an interview. “It is that stunningly improper.”

Cox, the dean of Mercer University’s law school, said it would be up to prosecutors to decide whether to file charges.

“There were certainly comments, threats, statements made by the president that a prosecutor could arguably find violated state or federal law,” Cox said. “That would not be a stretch.”

Other lawyers said Trump may have violated as many as three Georgia statutes: one concerning conspiracy to commit election fraud, another prohibiting solicitation to commit fraud, and another that prohibits interfering with the duties of an election official. The first two can be prosecuted as felonies, the third as a misdemeanor.

“Trump is basically asking Raffensperger to throw the election,” said Michael Jablonski, a former general counsel for the Georgia Democratic Party. “He’s asking him to change the result without any legal basis.

“I’ve never heard — after the election, after certification, after lawsuits — of somebody trying to tell an elected official responsible for elections to change the results,” Jablonski said.

However, other lawyers said prosecuting Trump, either for state or federal violations, would be difficult. He did not specifically threaten to retaliate against Raffensperger, a fellow Republican, other than to vaguely suggest criminal prosecution if he failed to act. And, perhaps most important, Trump didn’t get what he wanted: a reversal of Georgia’s results.

“The vitriolics and the blustering — I hate to say we’ve gotten used to it, but we’ve come to expect it,” said Atlanta lawyer Lee Parks, who has represented numerous Republicans in election-law cases. “I think you just take a deep breath. We’re sad it happened and embarrassed that it came from the president. But I don’t think there is civil or criminal liability.”

The secretary of state’s office often conducts criminal investigations into alleged violations of election law, which the State Election Board may refer to the state attorney general’s office or a district attorney for prosecution. But Raffensperger told ABC News on Monday it would be a conflict of interest for his office to investigate because he and his top aides participated in the call.

Regardless, a cascade of elected officials, mostly Democrats, and other leaders called for formal inquiries and other redress. Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.), for instance, circulated a letter among his colleagues in Congress seeking support for censuring Trump, and two members of Congress asked the FBI to investigate.

In Georgia, two past presidents of the State Bar of Georgia sent letters to U.S. Attorney B.J. Pak and Fulton County’s new district attorney, Fani Willis, seeking investigations of possible violations of federal and state laws. Pak unexpectedly resigned Monday, citing “unforeseen circumstances.” Willis released a statement suggesting her office may look into the call. “Once the investigation is complete,” Willis said, “this matter, like all matters, will be handled by our office based on the facts and the law.”

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has not been asked to examine the call, a spokeswoman said. And a spokesman for Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr sidestepped a question about a potential inquiry.

State Sen. Jen Jordan (D-Atlanta) urged Carr to open an investigation, citing a state law that gives him that authority “at any time.”

“You were elected to uphold the laws of the state that are currently under attack by the holder of the highest office in the land,” Jordan wrote. “This is not an issue of partisanship. Simply, I ask that you do your job and step forward to protect this state, its elections, and its elections officials.”

Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, set up the call with Raffensperger, who had no advance warning of what Trump would ask, according to an official familiar with the call. The official asked not to be named for fear of being targeted by Trump supporters who have threatened violence against those who challenged his assertions about election fraud.

Raffensperger’s staff recorded the call “just in case something was implied later,” the official said. “Trump has a history of that.”

The secretary of state’s office released the recording, initially to The Washington Post, on Sunday after Trump posted Tweets about the conversation, including disproven claims of fraud in Fulton County.

Some Republicans, including David Shafer, the state GOP chairman, criticized Raffensperger for recording the call, suggesting that doing so without Trump’s knowledge broke the law.

However, both state and federal law require only one party in a telephone conversation — in this case, Raffensperger — to be aware that the call is being recorded.

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/05/21 06:24 AM
I whole hardheartedly agree ... we have rang in the new year and decided we want a better 2021 ... is time for healing and recovery ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/05/21 06:21 AM
OK Georgia lets do this ... and we know you can u have done this once ... thanks ... a lot of votes now need to vote democratic... and Perdue is not the man for the seat anymore ... he has shown his true colors and that is he and Kelly have undermined the system with their wealth of trade ... mainly while the Pandemic hit us ...they new it was bad... before they showed the regular people in the united states ... becouse trump had told them this is going to be bad ... so they traded those stocks before ... I do not believe either is trust worthy of your votes ... so stick it to them by voting the wealthy out ... to bring back (democracy) ... that is what all our democratic votes have been for ... and will love to see Senator Mitch McConnell face ... he an the rest of the GOP has held back this country long enough... TCBSAFE :heart:

OK Georgia... today is the day ... keep fighting for the democratic vote ... this will change our country ...know more wealthy Kelly Loeffler looses her seat ... Husband trying to still buy her seat ... Vote for respect to with democracy ...we are trying to get back to ...no more wealthy people who have ties to stock exchange... in you state ... vote Kelly out ... she called you her Georgian like she owns you ... she does this only for her political vises a injustice, and vanity. say NO you are not slaves anymore ... and let the vote be demarcates ... You all are better then what they try an do to all of you ... lets win this and change the country ... you voted once you can do this again ... I am very thankful to all of ... TCBsafe

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 01/04/21 04:30 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 01/04/21 04:31 PM
Georgia ! still doing great voting... even while trumps trying break the laws again ...This is to remind Voters why they are voting for the demarcates that Biden already won in your state of Georgia ...fair and clean ... congratulation Voters :heart: Now this is why you are voting for the dems again... you are getting PEDUE out becouse , perhaps Senator Perdue would have been able to respond properly to the COVID-19 pandemic if you hadn’t been fending off multiple federal investigations for insider trading at the time ... Money got him out of that but he sure was not for the Georgia people ... and how about voting out U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler’s wealthy husband is digging deep into his checkbook to help his wife’s special election campaign. and he is Sprecher, who runs the Atlanta-based company that owns the New York Stock Exchange, an is Atlanta-based owner of NYSE sees boom from pandemic turmoil ... wow ! I see all the long lines and now those are voters for the dems an making really great progress for you an our future ...we have Voted for Democracy ... others now in the senate have not been there for you an now seeing those GOP in it for them selves and greed .... can not get any plainer then that ... vote democracy vote demsfor change in the senate and your state :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:33 PM
My ? was ... how do you top this ... and what was the recovery time... drinker:heart:

Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (Live In São Paulo)

https://youtu.be/u7h0JqTzsYg

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:50 AM

What are you plans for ... the holidays...

Lure them into my basement.
Beat them unconscious with jumper cables.
Shave their bodies and leave them in the woods with a note that will convince them they were abducted by aliens.

Same as every year.
I only really change plans for the Johnson's.
They stopped falling for that after the 4th time.

Do any of you ...think you will spend the day on mingle or another site ...
on Christmas .

Ohhhhhh...now I get it...was wondering how you knew my neighbors.
I'll probably spend time on the internet pursuing various forms of moronery as a distraction while digesting something.

I thought I was ... we lost electric and phone mostly all day Christmas ... then soon after my gas froze up ... ok I think we are good now rofl

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:31 AM
I agree with you Tom ... Lots of people are feeling over whelmed by what is happening ... some try to help ...some try to destroy...

Tom ...
If we only could ->Mankind has the opportunity to reach the next level of society and I think it would be a great loss if we revert back to our previous selfish state.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25