Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:18 AM
nice writes smile2 lots of feelings came out ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:15 AM
nice write... hope you get your wish smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:11 AM
Do any of you ...think you will spend the day on mingle or another site ...
on Christmas ...

I might be on here Christmas... if it snows on the eve...
and the rds are bad... might not be able to get out ...

to go to family ... might be the first time in awhile ...

so will pick up some holiday eats and stay home ...
then call everyone laugh

what might you do ... smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 07:00 AM

well, it called for rain. Typical. We're used to it here. it's something you can always bank on. So you can bet how unfazed I was yesterday. It can rain nine ways to Sunday in Victoria. Going out on a walk with 2 books in my pocket, purloined from a free books box, I noticed how slushy it was; myumbrella was groaning underthe weight of the sleet, and my jeans were soaking wet. It's kind of like walking on a giant Slurpee in a way. That's what we Victorians know as snow, kind of like how someone from Jamaica would know kidney beans as peas. Same word, different meaning.
So yes, there was the traditional not-a-snowfall snowfall, and I was eager to get out of it.
Now, as I sit here vegetating, I noticed it had begun to snow legitimate snow.
And I have got to walk in it tomorrow.Euggh.
thx for reading my tangent.
Happy holidays!

Happy Holidays to you ... safe travels ...TCBSafe...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 06:53 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 12/22/20 06:56 AM

Everything on the news was covid-19 and politics, can't watch it. Became more of an introvert than ever. Worry about money. My father dying. 2020 is crappy. It's not over.
my condolences to you ... lost my dad 2012... I know how you feel ... he raised me after he divorced my mom ...a long time ago ... i was very young ... I miss him lots and try and think good thought with him ... have to go to the graves but been pretty darn cold but I will get there ... many blessing for a better 2021...

well 2020 my family and friends are still living... so I am happy about that ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 12/22/20 06:47 AM
I can't get this one person off my mind smile2 ... an wanting it to be real :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/21/20 07:44 AM
let me just rant here ... I am so freaking angry mainly that we have a new Virus to deal with which the first was not enough ... close the flights to UK
and or least track and more track people on these planes in the US every where they go ... same for UK ... and if you could get them locked down ASAP maybe it will not be as huge now as spectated ... if you do something now ... Now becouse that was the worse thing about the virus19 ... an US just wanted it to kill everyone on trumps watch ... put on restriction on commutes... being all transportation out of state or country ... and track those people ... lets try to get a heads UP before the fall ... TCBS

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-supercharged-mutant-coronavirus-expected-130447381.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/20/england-new-covid-restrictions-likely-to-stay-for-months-until-vaccine-rollout

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/dec/20/european-states-ban-flights-and-ferries-from-uk-to-combat-new-covid-strain

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/16/20 06:31 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 12/16/20 06:39 PM
why are you all talking oil in this topic ... make your own or go to another topic that has oil talk in it ... ok smartassjohn...

I an others may have heard that trumps & team wanted every one to get sick or die from this covid virus ... such a wonderful man don't let the door hit you in the *zz when u leave ... I thought what is wrong with this man well the psycho part and others just wanted people to die ... and he did not even care about his rich friends and or his proud boys and all other groups he has to do with and their children ... go ahead don't where a mask... so what if u die their is another raciest group to take your place ... look at me ...I am making a free living off you slaphead I thank you for your deaths ... yawn as he would just do ... or how about a roll of paper towelsyawn again ...

now I understand why they did not want any liability for those the works and die ... but now I am not sure but Biden is ok with putting a GOP member in the cabinet ... or somewhere ... thinking it would be a good way to work together ... my goodness they did nothing for the new President an Vic... finally said ok lets welcome them in ... putting someone in being a GOP unless he or she pushes a carte all around the white house ... asking would u like a magazine to read today ... they do not deserve any more why becouse what have they done really for the people except try and kill as many as they can ... I say don't do it ... they involved should really be brought up on charges for first and second degree murder ...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/16/20 06:06 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 12/16/20 06:33 PM

Just HOW is the US stealing oil? Since May of 2019, the country became a net oil and gas exporter. Did the United States steal the oil it exports? Did the United States seize oil in Iraq or any other country? Did the United States seize any oil tankers? (in case you don't recognize it those are rhetorical questions)

The United States DOESN'T steal oil or any other products. The FACT is the United States gives MORE foreign aide globally than ANY other country, both financially and militarily. The United States pays MORE money than ANY other country to the UN and NATO.

Once again don't let FACTS get in the way of what you believe. whoa

I am not going to fight over every country ...we are in militarily becouse of some direct reason ... but yes we did seize oil ... and other energy's that some other country's have ... 1 is Iraqi.. but lets now go over how many country's we are in an why ...I will say u are right about he United States pays MORE money than ANY other country to the UN and NATO. ... and here is another wrong with the environment... becouse of oil how about all of the rigs in the ocean has large oil rigs left ... and did not break them down did they think it would be a birds perch ... I will go there later ...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 12/16/20 06:30 AM
A new day has started with Vaccines ... I am really happy for those that get it and are working in the fields and nursing homes ...I would think the VA also for veterans... and I am sure they will study how everyone who gets it ... side affect no side effects ...and the another new one coming out ... I meant to tell everyone if they did not know about the first covid vac ... I love when women that win and come out with the answers needed...

https://abc13.com/black-scientist-dr-kizzmekia-corbett-praised-covid-vaccine-kizzy-facui/8794247/

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:45 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 12/14/20 05:47 PM
while the country has been fighting over who to elect ...
in the back ground ... they have this almost all the way through but when Biden
gets inauguration day 2021 might be to late ... this will seem to hurt those the most before age of 65 and younger ... I never understood if they cut that what do younger people count on... when working most of their lives ... and those who are disable... they need this supplement for them selves and family's ...another reason to not let the GOP win in Georgia... we need the dems in the senate to help over ride what the GOP wants and that is to pocket the $ for co.
wall street pharmaceuticals war ...just about what every day people need... except the war :>)
don't let them win !

Trump Administration Seeks Permanent Cuts in Social Security Funding
an SSI
http://www.ibew.org/media-center/Articles/20Daily/2008/200821_TrumpAdministration

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:25 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 12/14/20 05:26 PM
did I misspell the New Vic Presidents name Kamala...

I think she will do well in here new Job...
as well as the new president will ...

but Georgia is on my mind ...early voting started there today...
hoping the two demarcates win the seats of yep... 2 old crooks ...

GOP Perdue has already accumulated just a few crimes ...

and GOP Kelly Loeffler seems to be a robot... and her seat was bought...

Sen. Kelly Loeffler's Husband Bought Stock In Sectors Set To ...
www.huffpost.com › entry › kelly-loeffler-stocks-ethics...
6 days ago — In mid-March, with the American economy in free fall, Jeffrey Sprecher, husband to Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) and chair of the company that owns ...

I know they are trying to do every thong possible ...so that the Democrat's loose this race ... but they turned the state blue ...so lets see these Dems win VOTE VOTE VOTE ... Will make a big difference to the senate... that needs a big change or will leave it stagnate for the nxt 4 yrs ...

and if these two had their names on that paper that went to the Higher Courts and HC said no way ! they should loose their seat ...for not
respecting our democracy and this way you can vote them out... like the rest of the GOP should be ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 04:53 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 12/14/20 04:56 PM

to getting the Vaccine out to regular people ... and not sure if they will charge us ... or not ... for it ...

will you take it an get your children one ... 95% good ...
with no side affects ...
hi mystical .. can I ask what your understanding of 95% efficacy means in relation to Pfizer/biotechs covid vaccine??
Do you know how many people in the trial received a vaccine and how many received a placebo ??
Do you know how long the phase three clinical trial lasted ??
Not sure where you have sourced your information regarding safety and “ no side effects”.... Can I remind you that no vaccine or medication is 100% safe .. as a minimum there is always a risk of allergy which is impossible to predict . . From the information I have read , side effects throughout the trial have been listed as mild to moderate . Perhaps this will be made clearer when the final trial results are released shortly . Keep in mind the technology used in this vaccine is new . Longer term impacts cannot yet be fully understood . (The phase III component of the trial lasted two months. ... Safety and Trial data analysis will likely continue for atleast two years )

waving

I understand ... what you are saying ...I am very skeptical also ... not to scare anyone ...I heard a few died in the triales ... something maybe you can answer more that I do not get ... ok some top officials got the virus and they where hospitalized ... and seemed to come out free and clear from it ... least thats the way they made it seem ...and I also heard another co ... will come out with another vaccine ... not sure of the difference... but for those who had this will they have to get the vaccine or was that given to them while they where in the hospital ... to make them free and clear just wonder if was the same medicine or something differnt they got... their are a few in leadership that said they trusted this credible Doctor ...an will get it in front of the cameras to show they trust it ... and he him self will get it also ... I would hope by that time if those do not want it ... they still stay vigilant with masks distance and washing their hands... tcbs :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 07:14 AM
I found this in my fb pics ... laugh

life quote...

Listen ...I am a very nice person...
and if I am a A** hole to you ...
you need to ask yourself why ?

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 07:09 AM
May he rest in peace :heart: condolences to friend and family ...

thank you for your airport ... it really has come a long way ...

pretty cool... school took the kids down to see it for the first time ...
yrs ago ... we had a very nice trip :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 06:28 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 12/14/20 06:34 AM

Sooo, I have been studying, but missing my true love ... poetry.

Here is two sentences. Please add more and we can make a Mingle poem.

Welcome to any newcomers of words who want to try their hand at creating word messages.

I really don't want to read stuff like, "she rolled over and farted". Please save those types of lines for the trash bin of "I have a humor poets do not appreciate."

Here goes...

Masters always teach what Generals fail to hear.
Yet, who plans best for war? Who plans best for peace?

Xxx

funny ...how I was thinking about war...this morn ...waving

Masters always teach what Generals fail to hear.
Yet, who plans best for war? Who plans best for peace?

The masters plan the wars ...
That all seek in country's... sometimes unknown ...
they go to war for power and seek more by what they will gain ...
so they tell lies to their people ... every time ... every day ...
lies come from every where becouse wars are what masters want ...
for their own greed... and the more we try for peace ... we have to understand are wars have been never ending ... in this realm ...
we always seek for peace ... and for the goodness... for what we can not control ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 06:07 AM
nice write ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 06:05 AM
very nice write... about your feelingsflowerforyou

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:59 AM
nice write ... so glad your letting it go ...
be strong ... been there and a very hard thing to face ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 12/14/20 05:41 AM
my weather report while I have been on here it looks like it has snowed a 1/2 inch ... gone tomorrow I hope ... cold nite tho ...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25