Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 02/14/21 06:49 AM

to all of you :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 02/14/21 06:09 AM

Hope everyone has a good one Sunday and gets plenty of loving. :grinning:

Lets pretend for One day we love love love love each other more more more more more than anything Else . We can avoid each other for the rest of the 364 days .. hahaahahahahahaaah .

laugh ok ... I love mingles 2 ...Happy Valentines day :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 02/14/21 06:00 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sun 02/14/21 06:32 AM

brokenheart

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 08:26 AM

I believe a lot of men believe they should be waited on hand an foot ...
by a japanese women ... becouse they are put in magazine to buy a wife ...

and expect everything from them ... which some J .women do that ... but if I where you... I would do what you want to do for a man and and what is comfortable for you ...if they do not comply
then they are a selfish man ... and then u say good by :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 08:14 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 02/10/21 08:16 AM

i think i'll give a gift to someone i like after hearing the anonymous part which leaves me a week.
i remember in elementary school the teachers would say if u are going to give one gift u have to give all which made it weird but we got lots of candy...those heart things with sayings on them and cards...

you reminded me when I was the teachers helper... in kindergarten...

I had so much fun taking care of that holidays and all the others ...through
out the yrs ...

I got all the valentines cards ...filled them out so ever child got one with their name ...
not sure... may have made cupcakes for them to ... an got the cards with the suckers that came with it ... those where some fun years for me ...
first male teacher my daughter had ... cool ...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 08:01 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 02/10/21 08:05 AM

That sometimes when a women likes a man she can be guilty of sending too many messages .. Or contacting him too much !!

What man In his right frame of mind would complain about that ???

Every message sent by a woman is a gift .. lmao .,

Have you ever been put off by someone (you are interested in ) contacting you too much ??? Or at weird times ??

Personally ... I have never had a man complain I contact him too much . Usually the opposite . (Bad blondey!!!) ... In my defence .. My professional life is a social nightmare :angel:

yes... this has happened to me ... I thought I was a good friend but they where put off by all my messages ... not by phone...

but now is a differnt story ... and older ... I do not do that anymore ... I can take a hint ...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 07:43 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 02/10/21 07:46 AM

Valentine is all about sharing love ,buh It seem am to spend it alone ..I wish someone make me enjoy that really

get your self a box of

love yourself ...

if u like chocolate = does wonder to your mind laugh
most lady's will agree...

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 07:38 AM

I am going to invite myself out to a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day but if I get too forward with myself I will tell myself that I have a headache.
[/quote:

rofl laugh:

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 02/10/21 07:33 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 02/10/21 07:35 AM

Would you date someone if they told you they had an ongoing incurable illness (not contagious!), but they were unsure of the prognosis?

I am a little confused here ->if they told you they had an ongoing incurable illness

but they were unsure of the prognosis?

when we are young and think ... nothing can hurt us ...

then you may fall in love with someone who has a illness or come down with a illness ...generally people stay and help the one they love ...

but to go in knowing what you have asked and being older ...

I do not believe I could take care of someone with a illness ...
becouse it is hard to just take care of myself ...

not to say I could not have a friendship with someone with a illness or even love them ... but not in that way ...I deal with this a lot in my own family ... so I can understand both situation ... an is very hard ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 02/04/21 09:47 AM

My mistake thought Greene was a senator... but still would like to kill polosi and others ... censored... that was not censored.... her wants on who she would like to put a bullet in their head ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 02/04/21 07:44 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 02/04/21 07:58 AM
So we have a quino in the senate ... same kind of people that wanted to be on those steps charging the capital to break up the united states votes for a count that was true but still believes of the Big Lie ... + want to shoot Pelosi in the head and pence an everyone that disagreed with them ... and all those sent down to the capital by a President that told these cult murders that stand for racial violence ...an asked them to fight like hell for him ... said he would even go with them but he change his mind I guess went to the white house instead and laughed all the way back and at the violence he asked them to do for him ... which all will be played back for them to remember ...what they all where in danger of ...

But having a stand out person like Greene in the senate that is put in charge of education
and other things ... while she believes in the Big lie but does not believe anything about all the school shootings especially Sandy Hooks and all the tragedy they had to go through loosing children and other people ... that is not a Big Lie ... and all Cheney did was vote against trump... she does not want violence or be in a racists violence cult... she does not have a have picture of a gun in her hand an say I bet if I put the pictures on the gun that I would like dead ... she would be expelled ... I believe in free speech but not at the point of doing someone else harm ... thats the difference between the GOP quino proud boys an other domestic terrorist groups they have become...The Dems do not have a cult that is in the capital ... and are government has many cultures in it ...not those that want to kill them ... like in the GOP...

The GOP pushed the line pretty *amn far over ... and they will now be known for all the racist& violence domestic groups out there... that have been wanting to die for Trump ...

https://youtu.be/MTU1TrDbeI0

again don't believe in sandy hook shootings ...just a reminder... how dare they put greene on something to do with education ... when it seems she needs to go back to school and read more herself... on how not to murder someone in the senate ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-were-the-victims-of-the-sandy-hook-shooting-2017-12

https://abcnews.go.com/US/symbols-hate-extremism-display-pro-trump-capitol-siege/story?id=75177671

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 02/04/21 06:38 AM

I suspect the real reason that they want our DNA is the same reason that all the other big governments do: because we’re in the information age; which is the age of “5th generation” weapons of warfare, in which war is conducted cybernetically, and ubiquitous nanotechnology will be paired with DNA targeted bioweapons. So, in other words, they want to be able to go to a computer console and tell the computer to have the globally-linked-smart-dust engineer and deliver a special virus to Joe Brown in Harrisburg. No one needs to visit Joe’s trailer house. He’ll be dead by dinner.

I would not put that out of the ?... they do so much we have no idea about ...
until we get a good journalist to write something true... but then they call ita hoax ... Blondy laugh waving

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 02/04/21 06:32 AM

Just when you thought the cancel culture nuts had gone to far they show just how low they will go by trying to cancel the my pillow guy. Pillows! Good luck trying to find a mypillow . Kohls, bed and bath, and probably several more by this weekend . All because he had a opinion that differed from ( big brother) from the George Orwell book ; 1984 . This is a very dangerous road that America seems to be going down. Everyone should be against this way of controlling who’s heard and who’s not. If we keep ignoring these anti-American practices they will pick up enough momentum that they will be hard to stop, once that happens , no ones safe.

You just have to go to there website and use the code "Fight for Trump", they will even give you half off! That guy was a coke head for years til he got cleaned up and started the company, maybe he's back on the blow? He's really into the conspiracy theories on the voter fraud and taking back the country.

laugh wow ...I can not believe you and I feel the same way ...
he was seen going into the white house for a trump meeting ... he brought in some kind of papers for him ... I might shop kohl s now ... smile2 they need to learn the election is over and they need to stop the big lie ...but some are going to jail for what they did on the 6th ... so they say ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 02/01/21 09:43 AM
Some if the places that get you dna could be selling it ... they say they don't but it is already none now ... what they want is your DNA to make medications for your ailments that you may not know about or will and they plan on racking up the medications price wise ...

this was important... I thought ...
https://youtu.be/BUB4GwpmEC4

U.S. intelligence officials say Chinese government is collecting Americans' DNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dy5eiobYag

There are two in the USA that I know of ...but china wants the market for the medications in your future ... to make what you may need ...

https://geneticsdigest.com/best_ancestry_genealogy_dna_test/index.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrrjJ-pjJ7gIVBzKGCh14PQI9EAAYASAAEgKvsvD_BwE

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert laugh

White Supremacists, You Won't Like Your DNA Results
https://youtu.be/yvS2gjMMXBQ

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 06:17 AM
seems like I change my hair color a lot ...
just trying to find the one ...that I like best ...
and will not wash out so easily ...smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 06:12 AM

If i am wrong prove it..

well I have had men in my life ...
that could give me everything I ever wanted ... walk away ...

I have had men in my life that where poor ... walked away ...

I have had men that tried to control me with money ...walked away ...

right now I am single and happy that I don't have to have a man ...
in my life to get by ... took a lot of my youth away to get here ...smile2

but I am ok with that smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 06:05 AM

Layers... I fear it will not be enough.. *laughing*

Probably not... laugh

Fleece lined jeans, T-shirt and a sweatshirt.

It wasnt! Car doors froze. Had to grab a larger pair of gloves to cover the ones I had on... Etc... What a trip.

waving storm ... my doors froze awhile back on me ... I took a small rock from my garden and used it to push it in ... it worked ...I keep on top of my car now for when it gets that cold :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 05:59 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 01/19/21 06:01 AM

at my age this is the easiest answer ever. I am wearing out.

your cat looks a lot like mine ... offtopic

well it is cold... so wearing jam pants tee shirt ...
with a wrap around... which was my fathers ...

and my slippers ...
I am so sexy... can not get enough shocked roflmao ...
for got my sexy eye ware :thumbsup:

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 05:54 AM

Actually would never want to change my first name..

Was giving the chance to change my last name when I got married and again when I got a divorce but choose to keep my married name so I would have the same last name as my kids and well it was easier to say lmao~~laugh laugh

laugh I did the same thing rofl
then she got married and took his name ... left me with married namesmile2

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 01/19/21 05:52 AM

If you were given a Chance to Change Your Name , what would your New Name be?????

well that is a good topic...
have not really thought about my self but think about my grandson...
which of course had no say in his name lmao
just heard a nice name yesterday an of course...I can't remember..smile2

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25