Community > Posts By > lovethelord

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:45 AM

ummm,,, psssst,,,, empty calories,,,,,,

nice.????.. nice tat....flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:45 AM

in my ear..love :heart: love :heart: love

i could whisper, but i don't know what sweet nothings are. and i doubt you'd hear me since i'm so far away. i could probably talk in a normal voice and still not be heard by you.

. . .

I hear you all the time.. You are funny and charming..love love

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:43 AM
flowers flowers flowers

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:38 AM

in my ear..love :heart: love :heart: love

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:37 AM

leave it to Beaver or...flowerforyou

Fights and feuds..?pitchfork

Did it effect the way you turned out????

fights and feuds while my mom was married.

then just empty while she was single and trying to raise me.

. . .
waving

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:22 AM

Someone who would vow to love, honor and cherish me all the days of our lives. Not just consider the terms as guidelines.

sounds great!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:20 AM

leave it to Beaver or...flowerforyou

Fights and feuds..?pitchfork

Did it effect the way you turned out????

fights, feuds, and booze.....yeah it probably affected the way i turned out.....but there's a thing on my myspace page that says it all.....

"damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive"

I like that!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:18 AM
Have a great Day Pete!!!!!flowerforyou love flowerforyou love

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:17 AM

knowing what she wants the most at the right time everytime. and its never the same at any given moment.....it could be nothing more then a hug , a kiss, cooking when she has had a bad day, compliments, touches of "I love you" a card, note at the right time when she least expects it. seduction has many faces.. you have to know them all and be comfortable with it.
smitten

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:09 AM

My father told me once: "The world is a poop sandwich, the more bread ya got, the less poop ya gotta eat." Except he didn't say poop of course. Not really that profound yet still sticks in my head.

I use to hate it when my mom would say life is shi-... because it is not!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:08 AM

That would be my ex telling me that the pastor's wife said I was the biggest nobody she'd ever known....turns out she's not the one who said it (he was).

sorry to here that!flowers flowers

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:34 PM

Are they really insecure??

Brag about education
brag about carreer
brag about relationships
just seem to know it all.......frustrated

<typonazi>It's career, btw</typonazi>. While I don't brag about my education, I do often brag about my lack thereof, and get away with it. As for my career, well, it's the only way I get to go outside and play. hutton hutton. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKhNl-He-yY
http://www.youtube.com/user/osirusoft1 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: love :banana: love

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:31 PM

no not there!!!

wrong hole!!!surprised
rofl hi wolf!

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:30 PM

M. Michiganman
love love

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:28 PM

hello all

Hi there... Welcome!!flowers

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:26 PM

Mingle 2
laugh laugh good one...

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:25 PM

My mother use to tell me "You won't live to be 21" WOW I am ???? (we won't go there) but I made it....

hip hip hooray :banana:

Yes you did and Im glad.. Your so fun!!!!!!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:24 PM

Mine were when me and the wife divorced ...my two kids saying dad will we see you again............:cry: :cry:

sorry to hear that... I like your photo!!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:30 PM

my first bf.. we were together for almost 4 years.. when he was leaving i was doing the desperate girl crying thing that 19 yr olds will do sometimes.. told him i love him.. he looked at me.. laughed.. and said.. ":love you?? i'm suposed to love you? i could never love you.. have never loved you! NO ONE WILL EVER love you."
i still hear those words in my head..

and my abusive ex.. as he was pulling the trigger to the loaded gun that was pointed at my head.. "i cant have you.. noone can"
*the gun misfired..*

sorry to hear that!!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:20 PM

Some of you saying some extremely horrible things happened to you..I can't believe how evil some people can be. It makes me feel like my childhood was a cakewalk to many of you, even though I grown up in poverty.

I got a very simple one. My grandfather used to tell me "Don't worry about anything " - even when there was something very difficult or something bad happened.

Even today, when I'm in a tough situation, I imagine him standing there and telling me , and I suddenly I feel recharged and ready.

That is sweet...flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25