Community > Posts By > interesting10

interesting10's photo
Fri 12/18/15 09:29 PM
You are now still young! Wait until you pass 70... you will have a different mindset, if your health holds out. I'm 86 now; women my age are usually decrepit... I want a lady that will walk, travel, keep up with me... But I am the exception...

interesting10's photo
Fri 12/18/15 09:26 PM
Attraction is impossible to control. It happens, or it doesn't. If not, forget it. If attraction sparks, GO FOR IT!

interesting10's photo
Fri 12/18/15 09:24 PM
Nice looking older women don't get there by accident. Time is often cruel to them if they don't do a lot of body work. I know at least one or two... Having done that body work (Botox is most popular these days), they expect a good time. These repaired older ladies then look for the good time, and excitement. Older men, especially available older men, are often weak or cranky, sometimes partly disabled, or bordering on Alzheimers. The younger men fulfill the older ladies needs; sex is better too.

interesting10's photo
Thu 03/20/14 03:55 PM
Not sure where you are going with this... But i do know that love is a popular goal, but not the only goal. It is my major goal, but for both parties, it has strings... the "only after" such and such are met type. For me it is: Caucasian, educated, financially independent, and theirs is always "age", which I fail too often... but I'm in good shape, still working... Just my thoughts.

interesting10's photo
Sun 07/21/13 08:07 PM
The character you describe is the character type I:wink: like.

interesting10's photo
Sun 07/21/13 08:05 PM
That makes you a chameleon.......laugh

interesting10's photo
Fri 09/30/11 08:58 PM
That's easy:

Dress well (neat, colorful).

Wear makeup... conservatively. Ask a beautician for some hints.

Smile.

Be friendly...

Be well-read.

Guys area attracted to all of that.

Ange

interesting10's photo
Sun 06/06/10 07:36 AM
At 80 and now a widower, it's now a real problem... I'm looking for new companionship and beyond, and the ladies my age are not inspiring... Topping that off, My son's wife just announced the she's retiring after over 30 years teaching... I'm still working... (self-employed). So I cast about, looking for a lady that is active, preferably technical, and definitely active in life as am I....

interesting10's photo
Tue 02/03/09 02:12 PM
OK. so a ring is a turnaway.

I'm talking about the lack of ring.
That's the real challenge.

interesting10's photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:43 PM
Rings - pseudo-married.. it's a jungle out there. Some call it "maze brightness", that capability of figuring out what's going on, but with as little data as possible. If you're really good at it, you can figure it out from body language. The ring is superficial. The best way to proceed is to ask questions... alluding to the mate.. After a few rounds of remarks, you should be able to figure it all out. I admittedly have been flummoxed by such. Equally frustrating is the adult that does NOT wear wear a ring. Those gals that I have come across that do such but are married, usually make a family remark that sets things straight. Finally, I think that the gals doing such, use it also as a tool to separate out the dummies and disinterested guys. Obviously, if they are by themselves or with girlfriends in a mixer environment, they are trolling for a love interest, or a free drink... who knows. I often play the game of 20 questions... to see how much I can learn with a series of guided questions. Finally, a friend once told me "If you want something, ask for it... you might just get it!"