Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Fri 09/09/16 08:12 AM
Outside of the usual cheating and abusive azz hattery.....those are too easy to admit to not liking.....I would probably blow a gasket over someone who is just plain messy around the house.

Pick yer $hit up, or GTFO! laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 07:42 PM
The recommended position by most musculoskeletal experts ...., back is best (Except if you snore or suffer from sleep apnoea )
...or severe acid reflux. Have scared the living hell out of myself when this has happened. Wake up gagging and can't breathe. Raised the head of my bed a few inches and, bingo bango, problem solved lol
I'm a half in my side, half face down sleeper...or, that's how I usually wake up anyway laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 05:05 PM
Juuuuuuune-YERRRRR!!!.....is out for the year.

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:49 PM

ok,,,Rebel and I agree on something,,

where are the flying pigs,,,,,lol
Hell froze over and they're stuck laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:31 PM
Mattress stores have always been trashy but this one raises the bar.....

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:29 PM
Good...future employers can see the degree on a snowflakes resume and promptly chunk it in the trash....

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:08 PM

The Italian Supreme Court must have a alot of stroke...
I bet the deliberations were long and hard...but the arguemts finally came to a massive climax for all to witness.

I wonder if the court was held out in public??
Idk....but no1 has a new home...

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:05 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/08/16 04:08 PM
The Italian Supreme Court must have a alot of stroke...
I bet the deliberations were long and hard...but the arguments finally came to a massive climax for all to witness.

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:14 PM
""Earlier this year, a Chinese laundry detergent maker apologized "for the harm caused to the African people" over its TV advertisement that showed a black man being stuffed into a washing machine and coming out a fair-skinned Asian man. ""

Here's that ad btw....

http://youtu.be/z0D-ot2tso8

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:09 PM

I've had this Schrade pocket knife for several decades now. Don't know if it's lucky, buts it's always with me drinker

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 01:55 PM

Oh la la ... Bear especially when he is bare doing survival stuff is highly popular in nz drool drool drool waving
I gather that you would pee on his sting anytime laugh waving

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 01:31 PM

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 01:19 PM

Ex SAS, which makes him as hard as a coffin nail.

I like his show sometimes, but he can get on your nerves too
He seems to be a great guy. Haven't seen much of this new show....used to watch his older one though...he's seems to have up the ante in the new one lol

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 12:23 PM

I couldn't help it. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you're sexual attraction produces a sense of inhibition that is well beyond what I'm even comfortable with experiencing.

In short, this hurts me more than it hurts you - and quite frankly, you should accept at least partial responsibility. Your overwhelming beauty shall only expect absurd reactions.

Still interested?
Rimshot it eh?

http://youtu.be/Q3_2entulkw

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 12:12 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/08/16 12:12 PM
In the latest episode of Running Wild With Bear Grylls....a "survival" show featuring ol Bear and a celebrity guest.....Bear sustains a jellyfish sting on his hand. Having conveniently relieved himself just ten minutes prior, his guest, Spice Girl Mel B is willing to help.....

http://youtu.be/rRG36vboVTo

Bear, go 'head on playa playa laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 12:11 PM

laugh
I think she's a host on America's Got Talent....we know hers now laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 11:13 AM
YouTube can make anyone a star....

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 10:11 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/08/16 10:11 AM

She is going to be very famous with her long tongue,” Karina Blequett told Barcroft.

Yes, with the neighborhood boys.
...and some girls laugh

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 09:41 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/08/16 09:42 AM

Blequett, of Ocala, believes she has the longest tongue in the world.

“People’s reactions are different,” she told the news website. “Some people react like, ‘That’s nasty,’ some people react like, ‘Whoa, I wanna see it again,’ and some people just get scared.”

Blequett said she learned she had a gift when her friends dared her to try licking her eye.

She said the realization that she could also touch her elbow and earlobe was “shocking.”

When Blequett posted a photo of herself on Instagram, she said she garnered several new followers. After some of them questioned whether her tongue was real, she posted a video to prove it. Nearly 7,000 people watched the video on Instagram and some 1 million more did so when she posted the footage on YouTube.

“A lot of people are like, ‘Oh my god, you’re the girl from that video,’” she told Barcroft. “It’s crazy.”

Next, Blequett wants to dethrone the current Guinness World Record holder for the longest tongue in the world. That person’s name is Nick Stoeberl, whose tongue measures 3.97 inches long, according to Barcroft. To do so, she’d need to have a professional take an official measurement of her tongue.

Karina Blequett, Blequett’s mother, has confidence her daughter will take the title.

“She is going to be very famous with her long tongue,” Karina Blequett told Barcroft.

]Karina Blequett, Blequett’s mother, has confidence her daughter will take the title.

“She is going to be very famous with her long tongue,” Karina Blequett told Barcroft.
rofl

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 08:50 AM

50 years and one obarry, and they close...
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Post of the year right there! drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25