Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:43 AM
Colon Kaeperbltch attention whoring again I see....

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:41 AM

Supply & demand:

Regardless of what the government does to try to safeguard against food stamp fraud there will be those who find a way to misuse it.

As much to blame for the problem is many small stores. First off, they usually charge above average costs anyway, to take advantage of people. Many people on assistance do not have a way to get around, so they are at the mercy of these " rouge" stores.

And they "rouge" stores know it..and jack up the prices

Between the rouge stores and the food stamp recipient bent on screwing the system, they will always find way.

I have stood behind people paying for stuff at these small stores with food stamp cards... And I don't remember Menthol cigarettes and Cheese Doodles being on the nutritional food chart.

food stamps have no nutritional values, any foods, except hot foods - foods sold cooked by the store - can be purchased with FS... no alcohol or tobacco products... people can but other people groceries and then the others give them cash for the food bought ... there is always a way to scam cash outa FS...
Yep... happens all day, every day. Say someone has $100 on an EBT card but needs some cash....they call Leroy Farquar over from down on the corner and he gives em $50 in cash in exchange for the $100 in food from the EBT card.
Now they have $50 for crack, hair-on, some Mad Dog, or Newport's or whatever they want....It's the Ghetto ATM laugh

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:49 PM
Happy bday P Geggy! Yep, that's the rap name I gave ya laugh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 02:13 PM
Good...glad to see a school teaching lifes lessons even in the lunchroom. You don't pay your bills, you don't eat....well, in this case, you get a cheese sammich instead, it ain't like they're starving the kid. And I was a cheese sammich eating mofo when I was a kid.
Another lesson...if you can't foresee ALL challenges you may have to face with kids (paying for their school lunch IS one of them)....maybe don't have any until you can.
My parents sent lunch money thru me every week when I was I school....or, sent a sack lunch....too easy these days with the handout mentality and all....

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 01:30 PM
Games of note this week for the Power 5 conferences.....

ACC
Clemson vs GA Tech (Thurs)

B1G
Wisconsin vs Mich St
Penn St vs Michigan

Big 12
OK ST vs Baylor

PAC 12
Stanford vs UCLA
USC vs Utah (Friday)

SEC
Georgia vs Ole Miss
Florida vs Tennessee
LSU vs Auburn
ARKY vs TX A&M

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 12:33 PM
California Is Going After Its Farting Cows
Start with any of the Kardashians....

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 12:29 PM
I mean it's like the article is: "little girl arrested for playing doctor with her brother, government says practicing without a license.
- OMG! Government overreach! It was just a harmless little game. So what if she was using real scalpels and removed his appendix! Do you know how much money it takes to get licensed? She was only 11! She said they were just playing doctor! The government puts an onerous burden on people that are just starting out in medicine and on little kids."
And todays most e-dramatic post goes to.....

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 08:15 AM
do you like mathematics?
This sounds like some kinda REALLY BAD pick up line to me...

Hey hot stuff, do you like mathematics? Let's start dividing those legs of yours....

I wish I was your calculus homework, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.

laugh

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 04:24 PM
Is Colonel Cinders the spokesman?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 03:27 PM
"...by mistake".....Or was it?smokin

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 03:20 PM
One of the reviews.....

Our go-to for bomb azz chicken and explosive taste! yummy yummy

laugh

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 12:52 PM
SJW For IllegalAliens Arrested For Raping IllegalAlien
No wonder he's mad at The Donald.....without illegals, his ugly azz would have no victims....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 12:15 PM
During the campaign, it emerged Mr. Khan had shared a platform with numerous anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists as a barrister, and had a brother-in-law who was a member of banned jihadi group Al-Muhajiroun.

And since taking office, he has appointed an extremism-linked “Integration Deputy Mayor”

Hmm.....

London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism
Shocked I tell ya, shocked....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 11:47 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Mon 09/19/16 11:49 AM
Has Trump taken credit for any of it yet?
Nah....but in the wake of collapsing poll numbers, Hillary did her best Trump impersonation.....

""Hillary Clinton called for the rigorous screening of immigrants Monday to ensure that dangerous actors do not make their way into America.

"I am absolutely in favor of and have long been an advocate for tough vetting for making sure that we don't let people into this country," Clinton said during a press conference in New York.""
http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinton-calls-for-tough-vetting-of-immigrants/article/2004409

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 10:19 AM

well there won't be any ooooooooo or I in it laugh
Definitely not a big O laugh

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 10:17 AM
I'm on Android and upload pics with no problem all the time. Make sure you are using a dependable mobile browser...Chrome, Firefox, etc....and are not using the app... access the site directly instead.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 10:05 AM

this animal will never see sunlight again. Keep him alive for a very very long time.

Lets see what his views are after 30-50 years in a American prison.

I do like the pic of him on the pavement.. being treated as the animal that he is.

Keep him alive long enough to gleen any and all info from him....and then that arm wound begins to mysteriously bleed until he is dead....wouldn't bother me one bit.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 09:30 AM

According to the New York Times, Rahami’s family owns a fried chicken restaurant underneath the family’s apartment on Elmora Avenue in Elizabeth.

Hmm....I wonder if they placed the chickens in the frying cage and fried them alive?
Quite certain they beheaded them to kill them though....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:57 AM

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:55 AM
He should really take BLM outta that lawsuit...not because they aren't liable... because they are....but because he'll never get a dime outta those ebt card carrying sheeple hacks.....

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25