no photo
Wed 09/28/16 05:54 PM

Amirite?! laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 05:08 PM
This guy says (said) ....HELLS YEA!

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 05:05 PM
That's like going to the massage parlor and not paying extra for the happy ending..
That's called a tip.....

.....or so I'm told laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 01:22 PM

good grief! They need to get a grip! Halloween should be scary but the PC takes that away. Hell I remember people burning Bush in effigy and not many whined

This makes me want to make everyone mad lol
laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 01:02 PM
When I was a kid, we all dressed as bums on Halloween. But I'm sure today the homeless advocates would be all over you for doing that.
Bums?! Nooooo they're Dwelling Challenged individuals rofl

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 12:39 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 09/28/16 01:25 PM
....the first one so far anyway....

With its leering eyes, furrowed brow and hands cupped around a pockmarked face, there is no mistaking what the “Scary Peeper Creeper” is meant to imitate: the head of a “peeping Tom” looking in through a window.

Breanne Hunt Wells told CBC Radio that she was unnerved after spotting the Halloween decoration at a Home Depot in Markham, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto.

“I fail to see the humor in it,” Hunt-Wells told the radio station’s “Metro Morning” show Monday. “It makes light of a very serious crime. Voyeurism is a crime in Canada.”

The mother of two told the radio program that the decoration seemed to downplay voyeurism, which can often lead to more serious offenses such as sexual assault or rape, CBC News reported.

“I would say to people that say ‘it’s just a joke’ there are a lot of things in our society that have been just a joke over time,” Hunt-Wells told CBC. “Racial jokes, cultural jokes. It takes some talking and thinking to realize that maybe we need to be more sensitive. The people that commit this crime are not harmless people.”

Home Depot told CBC News on Monday it would pull the Scary Peeper Creeper from its stores after hearing of Hunt-Wells’s complaint. Another Home Depot spokesman clarified later that the product would be removed from their stores in Canada.

“We agree that this is not in line with our core values, and when we heard, took immediate action and are currently in the process of removing this product from our assortment,” Home Depot spokeswoman Emily DiCarlo told CBC. “We’ve reached out to advise the customer of our actions and apologize. We’re sorry for any offense that was caused.”

Home Depot also decided to pull the product from its Canadian stores because it had received other complaints stating that the Scary Peeper reminded them of infamous Canadian serial killer Paul Bernardo, Home Depot spokesman Stephen Holmes told The Washington Post later Monday.

“It was especially sensitive in Canada [because of] to that connection,” Holmes said.

The product would remain in U.S. Home Depot stores, he added. As of Monday afternoon, the product was also for sale on HomeDepot.com.

Scary Peeper, owned by a husband-and-wife team based in North Carolina, said Monday that it had also reached out to Hunt Wells to apologize.

“We at Scary Peeper would never, ever, condone any type of violence,” owners Morgan and Emily Dowtin said in a statement emailed to The Post. “Our intention for this product is for it to be used as a fun-spirited prank. We offer our sincerest apologies to anyone who has been offended by our products, and certainly, to those who have been victimized by voyeurs. Violence towards women is a serious issue, and our products are not intended to make light of serious crimes.”

Reactions to the decision on social media ranged from indifference to indignation — on both sides.

“Who thinks that pretend voyeurs are a cool Halloween treat to a. create and b. sell? Seriously” a Twitter user named Sonja Boon posted.

“Seriously!? people need to stop being so offended about everything,” tweeted another user named Felix Kay.

The Dowtins said they have been selling some version of the prop since 2013 and that this was their first complaint.

Dang thing is $30....that's the only thing I find "offensive" laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 12:18 PM

Haha reminds me of a cartoon.. Celebrity Deathmach . laugh

laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 06:45 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 09/28/16 07:18 AM
I watched the first 20 minutes or so
Same here....enough to see it was gonna be what I figured it would be.
Debates in this age are kinda dumb anyway. The "news" channels practically have a "debate" everyday with someone taking one side and someone else taking another.....or, playing a clip of one candidate then saying, "and here is what so and so has to say about that", then playing a clip of the other candidate.

Btw, to me, what was and is worse than the debates is the build up hype and the end game analysis that is still going on....blah blah blah.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 04:41 PM
Age is just a number
So is a prison sentence....15 will get ya 20 laugh

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 01:34 PM
No offense, but it sounds like a tall story to me ...
I don't believe a damned word of it myself laugh

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 01:03 PM

I don't like the Clintons.. never did. But you can't associate him with something that someone else did.

I grade them on their actions, not somebody else's.
Yea...Bill only rapes women of legal age....laugh

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 07:40 AM
New AP poll....

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Louisville
4. Michigan
5. Clemson
6. Houston
7. Stanford
8. Wisconsin
9. Texas A&M
10. Washington
11. Tennessee
12. Florida State
13. Baylor
14. Miami
15. Nebraska
16. Ole Miss
17. Michigan State
18. Utah
19. San Diego State
20. Arkansas
21. TCU
22. Texas
23. Florida
24. Boise State
25. Georgia

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:36 AM

Girls are all the same, only think about money ? maybe thats why i´m single

So far, almost all the girls I talked only have an interest, find a man with money.
Most girls lied about the current address, city or country, 95% of women, the first question they ask is what we do in life, which is our job, because they are looking for someone to support and not looking for love.

THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Although I find that women are not equal, most I have known here are a complete disappointment, I believe that not all women who are here are like but the truth is that most are.

So I just have one thing to say to these women:
Do you masturbate? If not, better start....

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:19 AM

Armchair quarterbacks are always calling for the firing of coaches. laugh
Shows how much you don't know about the actual situation. Stick to being a fake alien or whatever schtick you have going.

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 08:23 PM

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:44 PM

Rip Arnie, you cool b@stard.....

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:00 PM
What body type are you most attracted to in the opposite sex .
Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield-esque. Love those curves hubba hubbasmokin

What do you think appeals to the opposite sex about your body ..
Dat azz pitchfork

laugh Lol hell my body is good for 50...guess it would depend on what a woman was into. I run several times a week, no six-pack but my stomach is flat enough....oh, and did I mention dat azz?rofl

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 04:14 PM

Time to fire Les Miles....loses to a team that kicks 6 field goals...fricking embarrassing
Annnnd.....he gone, along with offensive coordinator Cam Cameron.

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 12:49 PM
My prediction before the year is out.
What's yours?
Hmm...Dont have a prediction....but it would be cool if mingle2 had a celebrity death pool contest.
Celebrity Death Pool Thread
Users post their pick for who dies next.
Winner gets a prize.
pitchfork

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25