Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 09:20 AM
I have a Yahoo throw away email addy.....not that it matters considering they're telling me about a hack that happened in TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN! laugh

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 09:16 AM
hmm, I wonder how common 'beat up white people' is at these protests,,,
You may have a point there....whitey doesn't have it as bad as blacks at these protests....

""Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department officers on Friday morning arrested one man accused of shooting and killing 26-year-old Justin Carr during protests in uptown on Wednesday night.
Police Chief Kerr Putney announced the arrest Friday during a press conference held by Charlotte government officials. CMPD identified the arrested suspect as Rayquan Borum.
Borum, age 21, was charged with murder Friday, police officials said in a news statement. He was taken into custody around 7 a.m., without incident, according to the statement. Officials said Borum has been interviewed by homicide detectives. CMPD’s Violent Criminal Apprehension Team made the arrest.""
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103632412.html

#BlackProtestersShotByOtherBlackProtestersLivesMatter, amirite?

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 08:53 AM
its Hillary,, when does she EVER have to explain any thing she does?

She had lied to Congress, the American people, and to parents of Benghazi victims at the coffin side of their lost loved ones, and her supporters still rally behind her
FIFY....

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:07 AM

More than a half-million women and girls in the U.S. are at risk of genital mutilation, according to a government report Thursday that says federal agencies could do more to prevent or report the practice among immigrant communities.

The Government Accountability Office said the Obama administration’s estimate of 513,000 is roughly a threefold increase from 1990, when the government counted 168,000 girls who were at-risk or already suffering from the practice, which provides no health advantages and can lead to severe pain, bleeding and other problems.
The Centers for Disease Control attributed the rise to a sharp increase in immigration from countries where the practice is prevalent.

Female genital mutilation, or FGM, consists of the total or partial removal of external female genitalia for nonmedical reasons — often motivated by cultural, religious or social beliefs about appropriate sexual behavior.

Since 1996 federal law has made genital mutilation of girls under age 18 a crime punishable by up to five years in prison. In 2013 Congress criminalized the transportation of girls away from the U.S. for the purpose of cutting.

Yet the GAO found few federal prosecutions or investigations of the practice, partly because of underreporting due to cultural norms or because school or other local officials aren’t sure how or whether to report the issue to law enforcement.

About 20 million women and girls are at risk of the practice worldwide, predominantly in northern Africa and pockets of the Middle East and other parts of Asia, according to GAO.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 06:52 AM
This'll be same story, same dance as all the others. God forbid anyone actually wait for the evidence to come out.
I know, I know...."damn racist Poh-leece!" ....with their black chief and black officer who shot the guy. But hey, let's tear $hit up anyway.
Bookmarked for when any real evidence comes out......

Charlotte protesters ‘hate white people
I have NO doubt some do.....

http://mobile.twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

no photo
Thu 09/22/16 04:03 PM
Time to make a roux....

no photo
Thu 09/22/16 04:00 PM
Short men will die alone
Well...they would neither die OR be alone if they'd cut out walking around spouting that "I smell fish" joke....

no photo
Thu 09/22/16 02:52 PM
Really??? How soon we forget I have checked your oil and kicked your tires!!!!
Far be for me to judge Ms Rains.....but if you're checking his oil, aren't by all doin it wrong?

laugh

I kid I kid, please yall, don't kick me in the 'nads laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/22/16 02:27 PM
Supposedly he cheated with his co-star and frolicked with Russian whores during coke fueled binges.
True or not, THATS a real Hollywood ending...

no photo
Thu 09/22/16 02:07 PM

He can't help it.....he's just way too horny.....

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:38 PM
Wiener and Bill woulda had a blast in the White House together.....maybe he can still talk his was back into Huma's good graces

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 05:47 PM
again with the BLM, I swear it seems an obsession
Ikr? You should see a shrink about that....

this still doesnt reveal anything but what he SAID, not what was said or asked before he spoke,,
laugh He could say it DIRECTLY to you and you'd still deny it.

Here:

....spin away.

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 05:37 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 09/21/16 05:37 PM
""While bb]Colin Kaepernick says he’s seen positives emerge from a racial-equality movement sparked by his national-anthem protests, he’s also received death threats as a result.
“I’ve had a few come my way, but not too concerned about it,” Kaepernick said Tuesday inside the 49ers locker room.
Asked if those threats have come only through his social-media channels, Kaepernick responded: “Couple different avenues.”""

...on top of that, here's the attn whoring deluxe.....

""Kaepernick said he does not alert team security in the wake of such threats, because, “to me, if something like that were to happen, you’ve proved my point and it will be loud and clear for everyone why it happened, and that would move this movement forward at a greater speed than what it is even now.""

Wanna be martyr fantasy lil bltch....

Oh, and link for those non googlers....
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/09/20/colin-kaepernick-shakes-off-death-threats-seeks-justice-in-terence-crutcher-killing/

There....straight from the horse azzes mouth for the Kaepernick nut huggers who only care because they're Blm booty buddies....

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 05:28 PM

its not really a big deal
Except for making almost a whole third of the threads posts laugh

and responding to the same person everytime,, so,,,?
So it must be a big deal to you....if it wasn't, you wouldn't respond to ANYONE with a full goddam third of threads posts. But go ahead with your "no big deal" posts.....throw in a cpl snaps and a head twist along the way for effect....

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 05:21 PM
its not really a big deal
Except for making almost a whole third of the threads posts laugh

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:54 PM
•declaring in class that one female student looks like a frumpy old lady today
Yea.....she should look in a mirror

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:12 PM

Next he will be on the sidelines wearing a turban and sporting a Z Z Top style beard.

He will do anything to hold on to his job, except play well enough to warrant it.

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 01:02 PM

WHY ARE SO MANY COMMERCIAL ADDS ALLOWED......
Don't see em...ad blocker, FTW

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 12:53 PM
This guy just can't help it.....
Former New York congressman Anthony Weiner was reportedly in an online relationship with a 15-year-old girl last January, the Daily Mail reports. When reached for comment, Weiner did not deny the relationship but declined to address specifics, issuing a statement to the Daily Mail that said, in part: "I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgment about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret."

Weiner was apparently aware of the minor's age but still sent her shirtless photos of himself as well as sexually explicit messages, such as asking her to dress up as a "school girl" and participate in his "rape fantasies." The girl eventually grew uncomfortable with hiding the relationship and revealed it to her father and a teacher.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/650148/anthony-weiner-exchanged-sexually-explicit-texts-15yearold Time for some serious nut cutting....and this man's soon to be ex wife may be the next presidential chief of staff.....woulda fit right in with ol Bill....

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 12:33 PM
The incident with luring a healthy giraffe, & then shooting it in the head, then feeding it to lions, & letting the public watch..
Yea....that's just not right. Shoulda put it into the lion enclosure live and let em do what comes naturally. Woulda been a more accurate show for the public to watch.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25