Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 10:41 PM
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are at the bar at a fundraiser in the Hamptons. Donald leans over, non-alcoholic cocktail in hand, and says, “Boy, Hillary. The media are sure tearing you a new one over that scandal.”

“You mean my lying about Benghazi?” Hillary said.

“No, the other one,” Trump responded.

“You mean the massive voter fraud?”

“No, the other one.”

“You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”

“No, the other one.”

“Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my activities?”

“No, the other one.”

“Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries?

“No, the other one.”

“You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law?”

“No, the other one.”

“Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”

“No, the other one.”

“You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?”

“No, the other one.”

“The funding of neo-nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII?”

“No, the other one.”

“Turning Libya into chaos?”

“No, the other one.”

“Being the mastermind of the so-called ‘Arab Spring’ that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?”

“No, the other one.”

“Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and slept through the briefing?”

“No, the other one.”

“Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?”

“No, the other one.”

“The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give Sarin gas to the ‘moderate’ terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, making it so that had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?”

“No, the other one.”

“The creation of the biggest refugee crisis since World War II?”

“No, the other one.”

“Leaving Iraq in chaos?”

“No, the other one.”

“You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance executives?”

“No, the other one.”

“Giving our cronies in Solyndra $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?” (China bid on it but can't confirm the purchase. Regardless, corrupt as hell)

“No, the other one.”

“The NSA monitoring citizens?”

“No, the other one.”

“The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”

“No, the other one.”

“ Me,, The IRS, Clapperand Holderall lying to Congress?”

“No, the other one.”

“Threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet?

“No, the other one.”

I give up! … oh wait, I think I’ve got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left office?”

“THAT’S IT! I almost forgot about that one,” Trump said

Now melt, you cucks laugh

Going to bed, have a nice daywaving

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 10:32 PM
And here's the cuckers pick with her sniper fire lie...cucks gonna cuck....

http://youtu.be/-vpGh7qnxA8

...cuck away cucks

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 10:25 PM
And the cucks will cuck for Hillary too...just watch laugh

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 10:19 PM

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:21 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/29/16 09:22 PM

The snipers were silenced, they have yet to be reached for comment.
Ya can't silence what didn't exist in the first place.....but cuck away

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:15 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 09/29/16 09:18 PM

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 07:14 PM

awwwwww, baby so cute

I currently am helping with files at a pre k and they are so innocent and adorable. ... LOVE EM
Awwww...she's a lil angel:angel:

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 06:50 PM
In case anyone is wondering...final two debates....

Sunday, October 9, 2016
Second presidential debate
Moderator: Martha Raddatz, Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and Co-Anchor of "This Week," ABC
Moderator: Anderson Cooper, Anchor, CNN

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Third presidential debate
Moderator: Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday

Plenty of time for them to be forgotten about by November 8th laugh

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 05:07 PM
For the heck of it, I tried to upload another pic...no problem whatsoever...and did it from my phone...took about 5 secs. Op, are you using the app? If so, I suggest you sign into the site directly, bypassing the app, just to see if that helps.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:50 PM

I LOVE to cook. Soul food to Korean to Jamaican. I am an excellent cook. I have just begun to venture into baking but U like to make everything from scratch.
I'm a regular Martha Stewart when it comes to baking....as long as it's out of a Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines box laugh

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:08 PM

Whether or not Team USA gets the putts to drop this weekend at Hazeltine remains to be seen, but on Thursday one American fan proved he can make a big putt to beat the Europeans.

Confused? We’ll explain: European players Rory McIlroy and Andy Sullivan kept missing a 12-foot putt on the eighth green when an American fan named David Johnson started heckling the players, according to the PGA Tour’s Ben Everill. The fan then contested that he could make it, so the other two Europeans in the group, Henrik Stenson and Justin Rose, brought the fan onto the green to attempt the putt. (Rose even putt $100 on it; “I thought it might make it a bit more real for him, but clearly not,” Rose told Golf Channel’s Steve Burkowski.)

That’s when the unthinkable happened: the fan (in jeans and loafers, no less) took Sullivan’s putter and sank the putt, celebrating with some powerful fist pumps. The Europeans couldn’t help but high-five the guy, either.

http://youtu.be/7oGNjuCuLro

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:10 AM
looking for a man of 70 or alittle older
There's a 72 y/o man in another thread looking....bingo bango, mingle2 doin worksmokin

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:49 AM
NoNotAsoul.....

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:47 AM

I just find these debates ( and constant T.V. commercials) to be a waste

Not of substance is said.

Frankly I don't care about what Bill Clinton did, I don't care that Trump talks thru his a** at times

Tell me about the plans you have for our future. Both say they have them.. defeat I.S.S. , create U.S.jobs, control immigration... they say they have the plans... but they don't share the plans with the people who will be affected by these plans.

If I was to tell my boss, that I have a plan... then didn't tell him what is was.. my next plan would have to be on how to navigate thru the unemployment process
If just as soon see debates done away with. Replace them with a live televised town hall....where each candidate has to answer questions from an audience strictly made up of voters from the other side of the aisle.

Saying that, I'll leave the debate debaters with one last fark to keep it humorous....

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 07:12 AM

Oh! Oh! Stain!! Stain! Get it off my dress! Hurry!

FIFY.....

Did he buy that with Trump Foundation money too? Is that what he's hiding behind the 6 foot painting of himself?
No...the Clinton Foundation.....cuck

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 10:59 PM
Oh! Oh! Stain!! Stain! Get it off my dress! Hurry!

FIFY.....

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:52 PM

Gold digger?
Does it look like J. Howard Marshall cares? laugh

He may not but if he has family I'll bet they do.
They did....but I figured the goddam laugh emote would signal it was a joke....I forget where I am sometimes...my bad...Good Lord.

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:24 PM

This guy says (said) ....HELLS YEA!

Gold digger?
Does it look like J. Howard Marshall cares? laugh

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 06:25 PM
Games of note this coming weekend...

B1G
Wisky at Michigan

PAC12
Stanford at Washington (Friday)

ACC
Louisville at Clemson

B12
Texas at OK ST
OK at TCU

SEC
Tennessee at Jawja
MIZZOU at LSU (I only include it because it's LSUs first game since the firing of Les Miles and it's the debut of Interim Head Coach Big O Ed 'Yaw 'Yaw' Orgeron)

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 06:19 PM

Trump locks up the 1236th delegate vote and WINS
the republican nomination for President...
That's pretty funny right there laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25