Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:17 AM

noway noway noway
What's really strange is that I had seen a documentary on the murders a few years ago. The bother of one of the victims and filmmaker made the documentary in hopes it would open the case...and it did.
I didn't see it for what it was then because the location of the murders and the dumping ground were quite a distance apart and the the documentary never mentioned the dumping ground by name..nor did it mention Mr.X....only that a cpl of KKK miners dumped the body.
I guess only after the case was reopened were the names revealed.

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:06 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 10/20/16 10:12 AM
Have you ever had someone you admired, even wanted to emulate growing up... then, years later, find out they weren't who you thought they were..and, in fact, did something absolutely horrid? I don't mean celebrities...I mean people in your real life.
I found out about someone late last night all because of some innocent Googling...I'll try to keep this as short as I can but some back story is important IMO...

In my teens, 20s, and 30s, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to hunt some very Hallowed property in the MS/LA area. A friend of mine was a member of a hunting club established on this property and I would go quite often as his guest.
The owner of this property was the consumate Southern man. Larger than life, cordial, polite, but tough and hard edged when need be...what, as a teen, I perceived as a man's man....for sake of this post I'll call him Mr.X.
Now Mr. X wasn't always on the property as he lived a couple hours away, so his son actually ran the day to day business....but, I fondly remember when Mr. X would show up....and all the other members, all grown men with status in their respective communities....would go out of their way to greet Mr. X, shake his hand, and basically fawn all over him.
Now Mr, X died in the 90s doing what he loved...working on his land
Fast fwd to last night. My friend had gotten out of this club several years ago and he and I had grown apart..he had gotten married had kids, etc....
But I was curious about that property last night... after all, I had spent MANY wonderful days there....so I googled Mr.X and his son in search of any info on the property...and I found Mr.X....in an investigative article about a reopened cold case where two black teens were murdered by the KKK in 1964.
Seems the two terms were hitchhiking in 1964 and we're picked up by a cpl of local KKKs in a town near Mr.Xs home. These kluckers tied the teens to a tree and mercilessly beat them until they thought they were dead.
Having to now deal with the supposedly dead bodies, the kluckers called another klucker to help with the disposal....THAT klucker turned out to be Mr.X.
The bodies were loaded into the tarp lined trunk of an old car that Mr.X had owned and driven away to that property Mr.X owned. ...they were then loaded in a boat to be dumped in the river.
But Mr. X and his partner noticed something...the two teens were actually still alive. Not wanting to get any more blood in the boat by shooting the teens first....weights were unceremoniously tied to them and they were thrown overboard alive.

Now all this was told by an FBI informant describing what was told to him....but there were enough internet articles telling the ssme story so I believe it to be true...and the partner was convicted of the murders in 2007.

But it blows my mind now...just finding all of this out...and that place I just adored for so many years....has instantly lost its luster....and that man I looked up to...isn't who I thought he was....to the point of actually turning my stomach.

Have you ever had any thing similar happen?

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:09 AM
Three....Is It Really Company?
Sure...if it's with Janet and Chrissy...not so much if it's with Jack and Mr. Roper....

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 08:59 AM
gotta give the degen x some props too,
Yea...forgot about those guys..they used to crack me up too

And Stone Cold, McMahon, and the beer truck deal was epiclaugh

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:35 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Thu 10/20/16 08:28 AM
When I was a kid, Mid South Wrestling was the big organization here. The Junkyard Dog was my favorite...I remember Kamala, Ted Dibiase, The Freebirds, Cowboy Bill Watts...hell, even ol Jim Ross was an announcer.
I had an older brother who was big into powerlifting at the time and I'd always go the gym with him....and when Mid South had a local event, we'd always see a wrestler or two come into the gym. I remember seeing JYD and Precious Paul Ellering there...even told em hello and they were extremely nice about it.
One time, Skandar Ackbar was there doing bench presses and I laugh at him (to myself lol) because he was only benching 135....didn't say hey to him because he scared me hahaha...good times.
Not into at all nowadays but loved the '90s when the WWE was the WWF. Stone cold was my all time fav...and, like Moe mentioned, the Rock was outstanding...greatest promo guy ever!
Who were your favs from the.....IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOUR FAVS WERE??!
laugh

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 10:08 PM
In a news release, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals said it sent a letter to the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department seeking permission to install a 5-foot-tall tombstone next to the scene of the wreck on Arkansas 5 in Baxter County.
The headstone would feature a photo of a cow to the right of the words “In Memory of the Cows Who Suffered and Died at This Spot, September 2016. Try Vegan," the release said.
"PETA's roadside memorial will remind livestock transporters that the least they can do is drive safely, while letting all travelers know that the best way to prevent such tragedies is to keep animals off the road in the first place by going vegan,” PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman said in the release.
In the letter to Perry Johnson, head of the highway department’s Right of Way Division, Reiman said the memorial would be placed 1 quarter-mile from the state's border with Missouri. It would be far enough away from the road to not interfere with traffic.
PETA said a Sept. 25 truck crash “killed and grievously injured numerous cattle.” In the letter, Reiman said the truck rolled over while on its way to a slaughterhouse.

An internet search reveals the good folks of Arkansas responded with memorials of their own....

And my personal favorite....

laugh

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 06:53 PM

How do I downloaded the ap on my tablet?
Just search for it in the Apple or Google play store and download.....

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 06:42 PM

How do I send a photo to just one member?
If you're on mobile or the app, there's a camera icon in message conversations below the reply box. Click it to access photos and you can send one in a message.

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 05:29 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 10/05/16 05:31 PM
Obamacare was never the end game...Single Payer was and is....and we're about to get a prez who LOVES her some Single Payer...

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 05:17 PM

They are charged with statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, corruption of minors and indecent assault.

Those charges are quite serious.
Is Bail is set to how much they pose a threat to the public?

I don't get how they come up with those amounts... bail system seems a little off

There is usually a bail schedule with recommended amounts for each charge but a judge can pretty much do what he wants....raise it, lower it, etc.....
I'm with you. The amount seems low considering the charges and assuming they are all felonies.

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:06 PM
IMO Pence came off more presidential than either of the actual presidential candidates or Kaine.
Kaine came across as a whiny lil bltch...about how Id expect a male Clinton supporter to be laugh

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 08:05 PM
Shoulda meshed this with the other thread where you were defending the attention whore....

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 03:42 PM

nah

as explained before,, if she were touting a cheating husband for marriage, that would be a relevant issue

utilizing someone in the area of their skill level, is how employment works

he succeeded in creating jobs, so that expertise makes him a logical choice in the area of CREATING JOBS

Well folks ..that was pretty weak spin...and just weak in general....sorta like a fart in a hurricane....

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 03:10 PM

seems odd that "immunity" means someone did something wrong and won't be charged for their testimony on someone else that broke the law... but the FBI says everyone is clean... so why did they grant immunity to anyone?
Liberal minds are now exploding all over the country Moe laugh

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 02:51 PM

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 02:17 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Tue 10/04/16 02:20 PM
it is easy to respect someone who has EVOLVED over their years and became wiser
When has Hillary started 'evolving'? Evidently just a few months ago because she was sure lying her azz off then....

""During a back-and-forth between Rep. Trey Gowdy and James Comey on Thursday, the FBI director confirmed that Hillary Clinton lied multiple times about her email and server use.

During a hearing in front of the House Oversight Committee Gowdy questioned Comey saying, “Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private email. Was that true?”
“Our investigation found that there was classified information” discovered,” Comey replied.
Secretary Clinton said, I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material,” Gowdy said. “Was that was true?”

“There was classified material emailed,” Comey responded.

“Secretary Clinton said she used just one device,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?

According to Comey, Clinton “used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

“Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“No. We found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned,” Comey said.

“Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“That’s a harder one to answer,” Comey answered. “We found traces of work-related emails on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.”

“Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive,” Gowdy said. “Did her lawyers read the email content individually?”

“No,” Comey replied.""
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/07/comey-confirms-hillary-clinton-lied-to-the-public-about-her-emails-video/

.....ohhhhhhh my bad, you meant she has EVOLVED into a more prolific liar.... gotcha, agreed drinker

and being that he is not running, its nonsense to go around trying to use it to somehow discredit hilary
What's nonsense is thinking a former president who admitted to lying under oath and gonna hopefully be a part of his spouses administration in ANY capacity, shouldnt be under scrutiny.
Even more nonsensical is thinking that the spouse shouldn't be scrutinized for wanting to put her admitted lying azz husband in her administration.
Hmm...husband lies, wife lies.....they should should bring back All In The Family with Bill as Archie and Hillary as Edith...and both could swap off playing Meathead.

Word of warning folks....head for your storm shelters....I forecast an EF-5 level of tornadic spin incoming....

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:19 AM

Hello everyone.,how wil u know if a man really loves you and not just sex??

When he surrenders his soul to you.
(He hands over the remote.)
HahahahahahahhahahAha truth! laugh

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:17 AM
But but but Trump is mean and Ann Romney owned a horse!

Signed,
The libs

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 08:55 AM

ReberAcher,

Hello , welcome oh , you like the risqué life style.....that's a first , somebody admits he with the strip clubs......okay now how you incorporate this into your relationship? does it works?
Never said I did that during a relationship...just when single with the fellas. And I'm past that point in life now.
As for anyone in a relationship doing that sort of thing...great if both parties have no issue with it and are aware it's going on. Just dont be creepin laugh

no photo
Tue 10/04/16 08:53 AM

"When people come back from war and combat and they see things that, uhhh, maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it." Donald J. Trump

Sooooo disingenuous to leave out what else he said....but that's par for the course....

http://youtu.be/Wl6P1wAFHrk

Another swing and a miss by the OP....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25