Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:48 AM
Hey, if he ever rapes a 12 y/o, we all know Hillary will come running to defend him....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:46 AM

I could respect facts

but none have been posted, ,only 'allegation',, so

if my contributions are only 'spin' and being 'trolled',,, I guess I will continue posting like everyone else here feels the right to do,,,

while 'spinning' and being 'trolled' in return
Facts against Clinton have been posted MANY times. and no one has suggested you quit posting, so please stop with all that drama, but its kinda expected.....Now get back to those precious children, they're probably missing you and Hillary now...don't forget to comfort the aborted ones.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:36 AM
But the children! She LOVES the children! Don't believe me? Ask around, a cuck will tell you....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:34 AM

I agree

I sure would like them to post some actual logic and facts that can be verified,,,
Facts have been posted...you ignore them and substitute a false reality of your own making. Folks are just trolling your azz at this point and you don't realize it.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:17 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Tue 10/25/16 07:17 AM
...and over and over and over...same $hit, different day.....it's all the cucks have.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:15 AM

well what can you expect when your mother is never around and your father is preoccupied with getting head.

the kid was doomed from the start.
Pretty much....how many women has he banged on the side now? Hard to keep up with the count.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:03 AM

"What about me Daddy Bill?"

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 06:45 AM

yuuge Hillary Rallies!laugh

Who is Hillary ?

winking
Oh you know...the one who cares about the children....as I've seen told over and over and over and over.....unless they've been raped, or are in the womb...then she doesn't care so much.

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 08:17 PM
laugh

Btw, just read a cpl hours ago that an autopsy revealed he died of alcohol poisoning......which makes the ham slices and tuna even more strange to me

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 08:12 PM
Let's just hope it doesn't go into overtime...ala the 2000 election laugh

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 06:02 PM
What is love?

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:34 PM
Since 1984, during an election year, the LSU/Alabama football game has decided the U.S. election.
Everytime LSU has won, the Republican candidate has went to Washington.
Everytime Alabama has won, the Dem candidate has went to Washington.

This year, Alabama is considered the best team in college football...while upstart LSU is on a 3 game winning streak...including a shellacking of Ole Miss this past weekend.....after firing head coach Les Miles and replacing him with Louisiana native Ed Orgeron.
So no need to wait until November 8th to see who will be president...just tune in to CBS the night of November 5th.

Just a lil light-hearted subject to ease the election bs drinker

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:03 PM

It is a bit fishy, innit?
Pfffttt....laugh

Did he get caught dipping his dipper?
In a can of tuna apparently lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I am not going to eat tin fish again.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 12:41 PM
It is a bit fishy, innit?
Pfffttt....laugh

Did he get caught dipping his dipper?
In a can of tuna apparently lol

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 10:37 AM

Instead of ham, they should have used slices of rump roast.
Hahahahahaha!!

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 10:19 AM
WOMEN ARE MORE INTELIGENT THAN MEN

INTELIGENT
Well, in your case OP, women seem to be drinker

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 09:52 AM

Ham and Tuna.

One would think they'd have left a bit of salad to finish the gastronomic scene.

A tossed salad, no less rofl

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 09:50 AM
Does Govt love its veterans & service personell?
The current administration does.....if they're trannies.....

""17 OCT 2016
Military .com | by Oriana Pawlyk
U.S. airmen changing genders can now seek temporary exemptions from gender - specific
physical fitness tests, uniform requirements and bathrooms , according to a new policy .""
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/10/17/transgender-airmen-now-seek-temporary-exemptions.html

...no such love if you're an actual Purple Heart recipient though.

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 09:28 AM
Give me this perps profile...

Steven Allford, 51, was found on a bench in an outdoor area outside airport
He had his hand and leg tied to bench with cable ties and trousers down
Slice of ham was on each buttock and his genitals were in an open tuna can
Police waiting for post-mortem but suspect he may have been choked
Investigators also believe he may have been the victim of sexual assault

I'm tempted to go with the jilted lover mad over a small penis angle because of the genitals being put in a tuna can.....but I can't explain the ham slices on the butt cheeks laugh

no photo
Mon 10/24/16 08:26 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Mon 10/24/16 08:27 AM

taking responsibility for an error and admitting 'guilt' of a crime are far from the same thing,,,

Cha-ching...someone just made another .04 from CTR.....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25