Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 06:55 PM

There's a white number 1 inside an orange block to the right of "Mail", but can't find the message anywhere. Where might it be? In "Inbox" is says "One unread message".
Was probably a nudge, not an email...and like the previous poster said, they deleted or got whacked for being a scammer so it disappeared.

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 05:49 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Mon 10/03/16 05:50 PM
Showgirls Cabaret, Port Gibson MS...On the road to the Grand Gulf Nuclear Power Station....nicknamed Nukies, where it was rumored the girls had three boobs...although, I only ever saw two per girl.
Spent many a night there with the fellas back in the day... It's burned down now...prime country azz strip club....but I was single.
Similar to what Igor said, if it's cool with your girl, it's a go...if it's not, dont go sneaking around dropping singles where they don't belong laugh

And sadly, I've never made it to the creme de la crème of Southern rural strip clubs...Illusions in Woodville MS....home of the one legged stripper.....place is somewhat legendary....and my strip club days are behind me so I'll have to just dream lol

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 05:15 PM
Can you help me to solve this?
Yea...ditch the app and access the site directly and see if that helps....

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 12:17 PM
Where was Bruce? / Kaitlin?..
Off in a corner crying because Kim became the first Kardashian to lose the family jewels...

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 10:34 AM

That would be awesome, one day I will prove it. d;

Your 20 years old?... stop with the selfies and asking the deep questions and go out and get laid.

That's what you should be doing.. that's what guys your age do.... so get to it.

There will be time for the deep stuff later.

Greeneyes
Man Union Rep.
Local 69
laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 10:20 AM

Still doesn't justify being robbed and at gunpoint..... That is a traumatic experience for anyone to have to go through.
Still doesn't justify me giving a $hit about an attention whore......

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 10:08 AM

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 09:34 AM

Alright please please please don't make fun of me yet I'm an empath (Note:am NOT a mind reader or anything similar nor claim to be) yet nights now for me......I am awake literally far too long of stretches in the night crying my stupid heart out through my eyes over world issues problems etc not even belonging to me. I had not realized nor embraced it until being driven to near self destruction by trying to fit in and 'be a guy' like all the rest. I have no clue who I am, or where my life is headed. Everyone. Embrace the you and now, before it is too late. As for me, I have got a lot of wiping m eyes and staring at the ceiling yet to do. Cheers.

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 08:28 PM

Rebel... may I also offer my condolences with regards to your daughter, you must be a very strong person, I couldn't imagine losing one of my step-daughters.
Thanks...and I can promise you I wasn't very strong for about two years afterward...I was a selfish, horrible human being....had to get strong....with the help of a faith filled mama.

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 08:17 PM
Toast? Golden brown and buttered for breakfast.
French bread toast rubbed with garlic and butter when eating eye-talian....

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 08:15 PM

Has there ever been a time when a close call really frightened you?
I lost my daughter in a car accident. Going to see her body was beyond terrifying.

Reb, my condolences in regards to your daughter.
Thanks David...no worries though...faith is a wonderful thing...and she's my real angel now.
Glad to hear yours is ok drinker

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 08:05 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sun 10/02/16 08:06 PM
Has there ever been a time when a close call really frightened you?
I lost my daughter in a car accident. Going to see her body was beyond terrifying.
Another dreadful moment was, after bringing my mom home from visiting my very ill dad in the hospital, answering a phone call from the the on duty nurse informing me that my dad just passed....my mom was changing clothes and I remember the utter dread waiting the few minutes for her to come out of the bedroom...and figuring out how to tell her the man she lived with for nearly 50 years had just died.

On a lighter note....I've almost stepped on my fair share of copperheads, water moccasins, and rattlesnakes while running around the swamps and woods here. Definitely a pucker factor when you look down and see big canebrake rattler right where youre about to place your footlaugh

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:27 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sun 10/02/16 12:29 PM
And btw....if the party affiliations were reversed the Dems would trot out that impeachment at every opportunity.
Anyone thinking differently is being dishonest and disingenuous.
I'm sure there's spin incoming so I'll bid this thread and the bs spin adieu....

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:10 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sun 10/02/16 12:11 PM
I agree that Bill Clinton's guilt is old news and should be irrelevant to the current presidential contest.
Sure it's relevant....just as she's wanting to make his past presidential experience an asset for her....can't have it both ways.

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:02 PM

and ad hominem will be ad hominem...whoa

http://youtu.be/VFmYsFNra0k

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 11:58 AM

Getting back to the original topic . . .

. . . the title of this thread is a falsehood, because Bill Clinton did lie under oath.

Bill Clinton is guilty - not innocent - of perjury even if the independent prosecutor declined to put Clinton on trial.

The prosecutor got an admission of guilt from Clinton before Clinton left the Oval Office.

Obviously, Bill Clinton's guilt didn't prevent his wife from running for POTUS.
And with Hillary already saying Bill needs to be part of her presidency...I.e., the job creating remark.... any scrutiny of him is fair game also.
But the cucks will be cucks....

no, ANY Scrutiny should not be fair game , RELEVANT scrutiny should

if she said he should help with job creation, considering his success with the budget and job creation, that is relevant

if she said he should help her pick interns, considering his past with interns,,scrutiny of that subject is relevant

if I say Im going to get Michael Jordan to help my son with his basketball, would it be 'fair game' to question my choice because his marriage failed? no.

"But the cucks will be cucks.... "

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 11:51 AM

. . . the title of this thread is a falsehood, because Bill Clinton did lie under oath.

Bill Clinton is guilty - not innocent - of perjury even if the independent prosecutor declined to put Clinton on trial.

The prosecutor got an admission of guilt from Clinton before Clinton left the Oval Office.

And with Hillary already saying Bill needs to be part of her presidency...I.e., the job creating remark.... any scrutiny of him is fair game also.

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 11:48 AM

Here it is in her words....

""On a campaign swing this month before the West Virginia primary, she said her husband has “got to come out of retirement and be in charge” of creating jobs.""
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/politics/bill-hillary-clinton-administration-economy.html

He's fair game.....

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 11:46 AM
New AP too 25....(ready for the College Football Playoff Poll to come out Nov 1st)

1. Alabama 5-0
2. Ohio State 4-0
3. Clemson 5-0
4. Michigan 5-0
5. Washington 5-0
6. Houston 5-0
7. Louisville 4-1
8. Texas A&M 5-0
9. Tennessee 5-0
10. Miami 4-0
11. Wisconsin 4-1
12. Nebraska 5-0