Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 02:55 PM

At this point, the only ones supporting Clinton are the ones who are like her. Today it's racist thug Jay Z, yesterday was batsh!t crazy Cyrus and God only knows who it'll be tomorrow. Maybe certified spycho Lorena Bobbitt or flapjack Peewee Herman. She might even be able to wrestle in the Wicked Witch from the west and her flying monkeys.
Oh wait...they'll be here soon enough..spewing "Hillary loves children" and "experience" n $hit....

Oh yeah, who can forget about all that valuable experience whoa 30yrs in politics and she just now talks about "real change".
Would that be "Change we can believe in" by any chance? spock
More Like..."Give all your money...including all the change, to her" laugh

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 01:07 PM
This thread needs a bump....you know, for the "children" n all....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:49 PM

"As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.” ~ Adolf Hitler
:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:42 PM

Does this arrangementfinders.com have any rich white womenohwell
rofl

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:30 PM

That would create more problem,why not instead give them the chance to have them the legal status just saying my piece of cent.,
They have that chance...theyre just looking for an easier way...an entitlement, so to speak.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:26 PM

At this point, the only ones supporting Clinton are the ones who are like her. Today it's racist thug Jay Z, yesterday was batsh!t crazy Cyrus and God only knows who it'll be tomorrow. Maybe certified spycho Lorena Bobbitt or flapjack Peewee Herman. She might even be able to wrestle in the Wicked Witch from the west and her flying monkeys.
Oh wait...they'll be here soon enough..spewing "Hillary loves children" and "experience" n $hit....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:16 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Tue 10/25/16 12:17 PM

She learned from the master....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:09 PM

Well Miley Cirus (?) promoted Hiliary lol. This chick wears a strap-on on stage lol
I'd go with "Miley Circus"...more apropos laugh

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:58 AM
""(CNN) — Rapper Jay Z will headline a concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland before Election Day, according to a Clinton aide.""
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politics/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert/

Some of Jiggamanes work "uplifting women....

"You know I - thug em, frick em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't frickin need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good
But I don't frickin feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin
Talkin bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bltch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
til I need a nut, til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin em up
Let em play with the dlck in the truck""

From his CLASSIC song about "lifting women up"....Big Pimpin'

You go Hillary...fight for those women's rights!

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:48 AM
""AUSTIN, Texas (KEYE ) - A new billboard off interstate 35 is causing a lot of dispute among Austin's citizens.
The advertisement hints undocumented immigrants should join the Arrangementfinders.com dating site to avoid deportation.
The sign reads, "Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy,” and it is just off highway I-35 near Frontage Road.
Jacob Webster, the online site's CMO says he decided to run the ad “in response to Donald Trump's promise to deport all 11 million of the nation’s undocumented immigrants.”
“ArrangementFinders.com skews heavily towards Hispanic women, with that demo making up over 31% of all the females on our site nationally and over 53% in Austin,” said Webster.
The company launched back in 2009, and now has about 3.9 million members in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Even though ArrangementFinders.com did not mean the billboard to seem racist, many are questioning the provocative message."
http://keyetv.com/news/local/shocking-billboard-targets-austins-immigrant-population

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:44 AM

Hell...maybe it's just a sniper's bullet laying under the skin.
Oh wait, ANOTHER lie.....

Her RFID-Chip?
Or the cyanide pill she's hiding to slip to Bill when he assaults another intern....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:31 AM
HOW ABOUT THE STRANGE DEATHS............
No worries...she just lies to the parents over the caskets of their dead loved ones.....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:23 AM

Just thought it would be good to let all the ladies know that yes you too can be president and as a small child this may have seen like a far off dream and now with two female candidates on the ballot I am faced with the decision of finding the best woman to empower. It is strange as all the women i meet are untouchable far off things yet I know they go somewhere and do something sometjime so I guess I; ll just say good luck don't pick on anyone too big and remember how they are. Anyway if you are here feel good about voting for a big boss lady and be nice to the poor guy somewhere their are things not being played with and it is a sad day. So lets start mingling and remember to keep it classy.
Lucky for you, in your state, CA, you don't even have to vote. The Clinton machine ensured Bernie wouldn't get the dem nomination...and it has ensured your state will go blue. So you can sit home on 11/8.....your vote won't count anyway.
Hope that was classy enough for you drinker

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:07 AM
Hell...maybe it's just a sniper's bullet laying under the skin.
Oh wait, ANOTHER lie.....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 10:27 AM
From the Matt Drudge Twitter acct.....

""Did she fall again? Strange gash/bump/implant appeared on side of Hillary face yesterday in NH. pic.twitter.com/UHDU1nXtTE

No worries Drudge Report...that's just the alien moving around inside her.....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 10:03 AM
....from the "children lover" and the man she wants to follow.

""A top Hillary Clinton aide expressed alarm in early 2015 that President Barack Obama claimed he was unaware of Clinton's private email server until he learned about it in the news.

"We need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov," said Clinton adviser Cheryl Mills in a hacked email posted Tuesday on WikiLeaks.

As the scandal over Clinton's use of a private email server was still emerging in March 2015, Obama told CBS News that he learned about the arrangement through the media. "The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," Obama told CBS News' Bill Plante.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest later clarified that while the president knew about Clinton’s email address, he “was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up.”"
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-email-server-when-did-obama-know-230285

Our CHILDREN don't need the EXPERIENCE of corruption and lies represented by Hillary and her gang.....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 09:35 AM
Btw..Hillary has spewed her pre election rhetoric on this subject.....

""“These troops deserve our support and our deepest gratitude,” she said. “They served admirably and upheld their part of the bargain. It is unacceptable to now subject them and their families to undue financial burdens thanks to mismanagement from the California National Guard and rigid bureaucracy on the part of the Pentagon."""

Hilarious considering she's part and parcel of that "rigid Pentagon bureaucracy"....absolutely laughable.

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 09:23 AM

Like I said......if those scum can't affort their dirty life..... Then be gone ! Who the hell is that over wise man? boys to earn such blood money is not Gona be easy also girls.....if they do want to do so..... Then send them to to the battle field. Godamn.......knuckle drivers......I've been wondering about how many debates of militant consist in the federal wide red numbers......only those bifoly dogs can tell......

you know Nailcap.. I have seen the barracks and living conditions for the regular Chinese army personnel.

Not too impressive. They told me that it really sucked being in the Military... really.. really sucked

And I believe them.

You know what's the different between the west militant and the east? some time I do believe they should exchange their position......and that's for sure.....yea~sweet dream....do you like it?.......drinker for the shirff......

Well I think our military people would hate that and yours would love it.

Our rice sales would sky rocket.. that's for sure.

laugh

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 09:10 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Tue 10/25/16 09:02 AM
As I stated in the OTHER thread on this SAME subject here:

http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/505232

.. ."I don't recall" only works for certain people.....

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:04 AM

Hey, if he ever rapes a 12 y/o, we all know Hillary will come running to defend him....

yes, if she ever goes back to law and a judge appoints her the case,,

otherwise,, not likely
Will she laugh at the victim again too?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25