Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 10:33 PM

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 10:20 PM
Not too many cons at all OP, with my local youth sports organizations. They teach discipline, and practice participation....btw, they actually keep score too.
On a side note, currently enjoying the Little League World Series on ESPN....as I do every August.....my TV precursor to College Football.

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 10:00 PM
ts women?
Oxymoron?

what you think about what some say both of best worlds?
They need to take a basic English grammar class?

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 07:55 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 08/24/16 08:31 PM

my family growing up we used to like ...well ok we still do this

give each other a hard time

razz each other..poke fun

we are all pretty sarcastic and talk a mile a minute

it is a sight to behold when my brother and I and our kids

who are in their 20's get together

I used to sit as a teenager and watch my very well educated father

insult people to their face and they never knew they were being insulted

and he could keep a straight face doing it

that is my upbringing

we like to make em squirm just for funnsies bigsmile

now this means you either love us

or you walk away hating us
It's the same here....and good natured ribbing that goes on here thats taken wrong...mainly when an emote isn't used or sm $hitlaugh

And that first 'here' means with me and my up bringing....fyi to the haters lol

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 06:21 PM

Speed'Hating
That would be interesting....like Speed Dating..... except, you get 60 seconds to make someone hate you....Speed Hating, coming to a VH1 time slot soon laugh
man I would be soooooo good at that bigsmile
rofl oh Lawdy!

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:39 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 08/24/16 05:40 PM
Edit-A two bagger post...so apropos.....

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:39 PM
Found ya one OP......

..... she'll be using it alot as the relationship progresses laugh

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 04:57 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 08/24/16 04:57 PM
Well OP, You certainly have the username for it. Im no help but I'm sure someone will be drinker

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 04:54 PM

Well I will admit I am a sucker for their extra crispy and their coleslaw.
I can be bribed for their coleslaw.

When I lived in Sitka, everyone that was flying to Seattle or Anchorage would ask hey do you need me to bring you back ? That was the common question asked around with friends.
Most would ask for Cinnabon not me.. I would ask for their coleslaw..
I know it is full of sugar and I don't care..

About twice a year I get extra crispy and 2 pints of coleslaw and have a food fest over the weekend....

My mom loves their coleslaw too lol

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 03:30 PM

Speed'Hating
That would be interesting....like Speed Dating..... except, you get 60 seconds to make someone hate you...

That's easy.
I can have someone wanting to shoot me in under 20.
True Panch, I've seen your work laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 03:23 PM
Speed'Hating
That would be interesting....like Speed Dating..... except, you get 60 seconds to make someone hate you....Speed Hating, coming to a VH1 time slot soon laugh

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 07:22 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Wed 08/24/16 07:26 AM

Particularly tha last paragraph? Should my parent be buying me an expensive purity ring? Without my knowledge. I don't even know if that's what I want to do
So what if they buy it? Do what every frickin college student does when mom and dad say "Now dont you be drinking too much my sweet angel"..."Sure thing mom and dad"....and later that night they're drunker than Cooter Brown.
Accept the ring with an "aw thanks".....and chunk it in the bottom of your jewelry box or whatever if it ain't your thing and go sling leg all over campus if you want to....or don't, if you don't want to.

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:23 AM

KFC's Big Secret Revealed?

It's people!!!! You're eating people!
Now you know what happens to all the unsold fetuses from planned parenthood.
Muahahahaha!

Still better than Arby's.
I think there are homeless trappers that live off of New York City sewer rat meat and sell the skins to the Arby's company to be used as roast beef.

I think McDonald's actually caught the IT clown creature and have it caged somewhere.
They force feed it so it gets really fat, then cut off an appendage that's mostly ectoplasm, fat, and "meat," then grind that up for their hamburger.

I went to a KFC about a month ago. I got the original recipe style.. it sucked.
Nothing like what I remember it to be

I wonder if they've had to change the recipe to offset all the hormones and medicine they inject into the chickens.

I wonder if most of the chickens raised for KFC have some kind of chicken down's syndrome or FAS or something from interbreeding and raised in cages.
Someone is practicing fpr amateur night at The Chuckle Hut again...

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:25 PM
That original was fantastic when I was a kid. Then they got that extra crispy and I was in LOVE
Popeyes came and I left KFC
for that two piece dark spicy with red beans n rice and a biscuit.
Our Popeyes sucks now though,so I hit up Churches for their two piece dark spicy.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 02:38 PM
Get a dog....
Blame it....
Winner winner, chicken dinner

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 02:24 PM
you know as well as I do that most of it is like that

a smile or a wave to bump a thread and keep it active
I'm not talking about keeping a thread going....I'm talking about the non confrontational back and forth that goes on and is expected the be the "norm"

"The sky is blue"

"No it's green"

Yea, you're right! Let's hug!"

"Hugs!"

"flowerforyou "

"flowerforyou "

And I only bring it up because some wanna bltch abt sections I post in....political. I wouldn't bltch about those other sections otherwise.
I'd just remove them from my forum list.

no offense to the OP

but most of these are predictible

when the OP responds to each and every post

almost like..they are mandated to do it

like it's a formula to follow
Lost me here but I'm multi-tasking so it's probably my my fault laugh

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 02:13 PM

On a serious note .. .. As someone who has to ask this question a lot ., usually in tragic circumstances .... Have you had that talk with loved ones .. Do you know how they feel and what they would want ..if not I encourage you to talk about it ..., do you know you can donate skin and eyes as well as vital organs .

As for me .. Without a doubt .. I would donate : it is a gift of love and life :heart: waving
In all seriousness, absolutely. Do you guys have a donors designation on a driver's license or something?

^^^^^^^ This is mine.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 01:49 PM

Counter question for all the Hilary Haters here:

Why do you want to overturn the rule of law, the Constitution, and the American Justice system?

That's what's necessary if you are going to demand that someone be jailed without being tried and convicted.
laugh Oh that's rich....too easy.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 01:29 PM

yep

think it was worse when I joined
I'm with ya T....We started posting around the same time and it WAS more cliquish then. And I used to laugh at how some thought "new to mingle2" meant 'new to internet forums". I would then laugh even more at the non original crap they would post thinking they had broken new internet ground.
Way more cliquish then....not nearly as much now.

the politics section especially was pretty cut throat :bigsmile

It still is laugh
Anyone who thinks this forums political sect is cut throat should get out in the internet world more. Like I mentioned in my first post here, many people with high post counts seem to have only spent time on THIS sites forums.
The political section here is tame compared to other political forums....but people, mainly ones that don't post there, need something to bltch about I guess.
Sorry no one in political pats everybody on the back hands out flowers all the time, and sings kumbaya....that fake $hit goes on in enough sections here.
reb for you flowers flowers rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Only you Blondey only you cold come up with that lollaugh flowers

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 01:19 PM
Definitely not my liver....