Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Sat 09/03/16 10:55 AM
It is almost.....TIME! Made it back from da swamp just in time for my boys...LSU LSU LSU GEAUX TIGERS!! STTDB!

And what the hell is up with Tennessee? Overtime win against App St?!!
And Houston leading OU at the half?

Anyway.....SO many games left...LSU/Wisky, TX A&M/UCLA, Bama/USC, Auburn/Clemson, Jawja/NC,.... and Ole Piss/Fla St Monday......I'm gonna need a bigger bottle laugh drinker

Who ya watchin?

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:31 PM

And OP, if you think peen pics are bad on this site, think about what it must be like on this site that is advertised here:

laugh

I run across this ad alot here.

My Lord ! This ad, it like she is wearing a SCHOOL uniform. slaphead

'My Lord'? Well, it IS a Catholic school girl outfit laugh

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 04:24 PM
And OP, if you think peen pics are bad on this site, think about what it must be like on this site that is advertised here:

laugh

I run across this ad alot here.

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 01:16 PM
The brothers, described as "documented gang members," are convicted felons who were out of prison on parole at the time of the shooting, police officials said at a Sunday press briefing
Convicted felon gang members out on parole with illegal weapons? Shocked I tell ya, shocked laugh

Colin Kaepernick, where ya at?

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 01:10 PM
Earlier this morning....
Criminal charges are pending against the driver of a bus at the center of a traffic crash on Interstate 10 that killed two people on Sunday morning, including a high-ranking St. John the Baptist Parish firefighter, Louisiana State Police said.
State Police identified the bus driver as Denis Yasmir Amaya Rodriguez, of Honduras, who turned 37 earlier this month. Amaya — who had no driver's license — admitted to troopers that he was in the United States without necessary immigration documents and was driving a group of largely Honduran workers from New Orleans to Baton Rouge to assist in relief efforts following the devastating flooding there earlier this month, Trooper Melissa Matey said.

But idiots think illegal immigration isn't an issue......And I'd bet a $100 all those passengers on that bus were illegal also.

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 09:54 AM

It was big news in the American paper awhile ago when one of these guys and his friend died doing the same thing...he was like the founder of this " sport".. jumping of cliffs with basically a Batman cape on

well they are looking for thrills and I guess hitting the ground at about 200 mph. is a thrill...a once in a lifetime thrill.
Yea I saw a news story about that guy...in it, he made two jumps....on the second, he had some sort of malfunction but was able to work it out. If I remember correctly, the quick release on one of his skis wouldn't release so he had to do it manually.

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 09:44 AM
lady's only what u looking 4 here

1.friends
2.date
3.chat
OK, fair enough...not bad, not bad.

4.sex
Shocked I tell ya, shocked laugh

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 08:16 AM

well ya know what they say
" put your best foot forwar"

except most of em do not measure up bigsmile

Measured it twice...Pinky swear.winking
As a guy, you probably shouldn't mention a pinky when dealing specifically with this subject matter.....

no photo
Sat 08/27/16 04:42 PM
Meg....dlcks pics ain't nothing....look what I hafta put up with....
And I don't know who the hell Meg is....was supposed to be 'Meh'....edit time limit got me lol

no photo
Sat 08/27/16 03:40 PM
Meg....dlcks pics ain't nothing....look what I hafta put up with....

laugh

no photo
Sat 08/27/16 12:17 PM

I don't wanna name names...
But, at least one SJW group
has been awkwardly quiet,
since the publication of
KFC's secret recipe.

spock
PETA? Those idiots used to send one or two guys to protest outside of a KFC here. They'd stand on the side of the road with some dumbazz sign...they got harassed...chicken bones chunked at em and stuff. Was glorious...

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 11:00 PM

In my latest blog post, I explain why Hillary Clinton should be behind bars.

My post ends with this image:

David...I'm worried youll be found with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head soon laugh

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 10:41 PM
So what's going on in this thread now? Been too busy with messages to keep up....shocked laugh

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 09:47 PM

honestly I don't think there's anyone in Bakersfield that's my age that would give me a chance.

I came here looking for something
I couldn't find anywhere else
Hey, I'm not trying to be nobody
I just want a chance to be myself

I've spent a thousand miles of thumbin'
Yes I've worn blisters on my heels
Trying to find me something better
Here on the streets of Bakersfield

Hey you don't know me, but you don't like me
You say you care less how I feel
But how many of you that sit and judge me
Have ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 09:04 PM
Ms Blondey, I definitely plan on trying your exercise out after my next run...can see it being a great hammie stretch at the least :)
But your thread reminded me of great story that took place before I retired from the fire dept....well, great to me and my sense of humor, but probably not great to some....but it has never stopped me before lol.
When I was a driver, my captain and I were called to dept HQ to meet with the training officer. Several women worked at HQ and three were pregnant at the time. My captain and I were making small talk with one of the pregnant women and he mention how many were pregnant....btw, my captain was a bit of a smartass...anywho, the woman we were talking to said...
"Yea, it's crazy so many of us are pregnant, must be something in the air" followed by a laugh.
My smartazz captain not missing a beat replied...
"Yea, their legs"....
laugh
As I mentioned not funny to everybody, but funny to an old fireman...and hopefully, to a nurse. Thanks for bringing back the memory drinker

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:35 PM
I've mentioned this before...and maybe even in this thread, not going through it all to see...but I feel sorry for women born in 1969 and put the "69" in their username laugh

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:31 PM
Saw title...knew right away it was a Blondey thread laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 06:52 PM

Thanks for explaining. I had a feeling that it may be something like that. But was horrified to see that video. How cruel. Let he/she that has not sinned cast the first stone. Maybe you could also write, let he/she that has not sinned throw the first person off the building. Very, very sad.
More correctly, it's a gif, not a video...and to clarify, it's not an action I condone...and while "Very, very sad", it's does happen.
And there IS actual video of homosexuals being thrown off roofs...search sites like liveleak.com

Let he/she that has not sinned cast the first stone
There's video out there of that too...but that is usually reserved for women who have been raped...then accused of adultery.

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 06:35 PM
About three fingers of Makers on the rocks...not drank...in the process of drinking, well, sipping, actually

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 12:58 PM
Ain't seen MW around these parts in awhile...Happy bday MW, wherever you are!