Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:12 PM
If you are accessing the site via a mobile device, click menu>settings>logout.

And ditch the app and just access the site directly through your devices mobile browser.

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 07:14 PM
So the season 7 premiere was pretty damn epic...even if it went right along with spoilers I've read.

But this Talking Dead bs....."We're here with you and we'll get through this together....It started raining here after the first death, like Heaven was crying"

GIVE. ME A. FRICKING. BREAK! laugh

And it's pretty crappy that the premiere was 66 mins and this Talking Dead crap will be 90 min

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 10:54 AM

Sometimes I ask or post twice.
Ah the semi-elusive double post. On the rare occasion I score a triple post, I go but a lottery ticket laugh

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 10:48 AM
Too bad "I don't recall" or 'I plead the fifth' only works for certain people....

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 10:18 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sun 10/23/16 10:20 AM
I do have one other "not who you thought they were story".....I'm beginning to feel a lil white trashy though laugh

I have an older brother who had a high school friend who cam around the house alot...seemed to be a pretty good guy.
Later in life he ended up owning a local hardware store that eventually burned up in a fire. There was some talk that he started it for the insurance money but no charges were ever filed
Anyway, several years later his wife was murdered at his hunting camp and it was pretty big story here. His story was that some folks at a gas station followed them to his camp and shot her there. He even drove her body into the nearby town crying and making a huge scene.
The truth came out though...he had driven with her to the camp under the guise of getting some items out of the camp and returning home. She stayed in the vehicle while he went in to supposedly retrieve the items. Instead, he went in the camp, snuck out the back, circled thru the woods behind the vehicle, and shot the wife in the back.
On the drive back to town, he tossed the rifle off of a bridge but instead of landing in the water, it landed on a dry sand bar. He ended up being convicted and is now in Angola. A lot of stuff came out in the trial...he did it for the life insurance money and had a secret girlfriend at a local college.
Another turn of events....at his wife's funeral, am elderly attendee suffered a heart attack in the cemetery an died as a result. I happened to work that call while with the fire dept. Just weird all the way around.

Told ya it was white trashy laugh

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:49 AM

Thanks Rebel

I do hope she is going ok also enjoying the fishing.
You're welcome...just passing on what little I know.

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:44 AM

The thing is, and I hope you get this or that Mingle doesn't delete it because they do is that new members are told in the ad this is a FREE site; chat, mingle, meet, fall in love!!!!!!!
But when you start messaging people etc, then suddenly you only have access IF YOU UPGRADE...
^&%^%#$%@$$%#@
I am a pretty laidback guy, but frankly, false advertising is false advertising.
Hope you manage to find someone decent

Just gotta say, I've never been prompted to upgrade, much less kept from messaging until I did.

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 02:38 PM
Just ran across this old pic. I Guess the girlfriend is a stingray and the boyfriend is Steve Irwin and she has his heart lol

laugh

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 02:15 PM

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 12:54 PM
The last time I msged with her here....around the time of her last post above....she had just received an update on the spread of her illness. She wouldn't go into details but it was apparent it wasn't good.
I never heard from here again after that.
I always hold out hope though until proven otherwise.

If youre out there Ms. Tulip, I lay my LSU loyalty aside and give you a hearty GO GATORS!!

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 11:57 AM

laugh noway spock
rofl THAT'S in the article too! laugh

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 11:14 AM

I guess we should be offended by this thread too..
Nah but some one probably will. Lol.
Oh I'm sure someone will be offended by it. I shoulda included UFs 24 hr counselling hotline number for them laugh

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 11:03 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sat 10/22/16 11:10 AM
From a recent WAPO article:

Undiscovered Moons May Lurk Around Uranus

rofl rofl rofl

Ok enough immaturity lol. Here's some of the article for clarity's sake:

""Uranus , surely the most frequently disrespected planet in our solar system , may host a pair of tiny hidden moons .
Uranus already has 27 known moons ( which , fun fact , are named for Shakespearean characters instead of the usual Greek and Roman mythological figures ) . But now researchers think they' ve found signs of “ moonlet wakes” ( wow, this is all sounding way more poetic than I expected of a post about Uranus ) in the planet 's outer rings . These wavy relics could point to a pair of tiny , previously undiscovered moons orbiting close to the gas giant .""

A teaser to another article flipped the Immature Humor Switch back on:

""Uranus might be full of surprises""

laugh

Oh Lawdy lol. It's actually a pretty interesting article. Can be found here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/10/21/undiscovered-moons-may-lurk-around-uranus/

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:36 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sat 10/22/16 09:38 AM
Clinton Took Over 96 Percent of Journalist Contributions
That musta been on her private side. Her public side didn't take a thing. She does have a private and public stance....she's admitted that.

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:24 AM
Hollywood actress Salma Hayek claims Trump harassed her for a date
I claim Salma Hayek harassed me repeatedly trying to get that Archer peen....but I don't do liberal Hollywood attention whores.

That's not true, but hell, I can claim it.

The actress has been a vocal critic of Trump and reacted strongly to his statement of wanting to build a wall around Mexico.
Now the wall is all the way around Mexico? Cool laugh

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:18 AM
Trump and Hillary..Did you see them all at the "Charity Roast"???...

I watched all of it....and only noticed Maria Bartiromo's pair of ...ermm...gloves, yea, that's it
pitchfork

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 01:31 PM
This part.....

"The school also has a Bias Education and Response Team"

...makes me wanna jump up and shout 'Achtung! Der Furher ees coming!' ...geez laugh

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 12:43 PM
""Halloween can be scary, but it can also be... offensive?
The University of Florida wants students to know that counseling is available for students hoping to work past any offense taken from Halloween costumes.
“Some Halloween costumes reinforce stereotypes of particular races, genders, cultures, or religions. Regardless of intent, these costumes can perpetuate negative stereotypes, causing harm and offense to groups of people,” the school administration wrote in a blog post. “If you are troubled by an incident that does occur, please know that there are many resources available.”

Administrators want students to know that there is a 24-hour hotline available through its Counseling and Wellness Center should they need to talk. The school also has a Bias Education and Response Team to handle reports of any discriminatory incidents.
“If you choose to participate in Halloween activities, we encourage you to think about your choices of costumes and themes,” the school advised.
It thanked students for “being mindful of these values,” before concluding: “Have a fun and safe Halloween.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/university-of-florida-counseling-students-offended-by-halloween-costumes/

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 12:21 PM
Thanks for the info Isaac....I didn't wanna go....um...Russian to judgement laugh

Is that Mandiant report from the cyber security company Mandiant? Just curious...I assume so

no photo
Fri 10/21/16 10:37 AM
""Internet traffic company Dyn on Friday warned of another cyber attack after earlier in the day websites and services across the East Coast were shut down.
"We have begun monitoring and mitigating a DDoS attack against our Dyn Managed (Domain Name System) infrastructure. Our Engineers are continuing to work on mitigating this issue," Dyn said on its website at 11:52 a.m
A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is when a web service is intentionally overwhelmed by traffic from many sources. It is a common method for digital assaults.
Dyn said the attack may also impact "Dyn Managed DNS advanced services with possible delays in monitoring."
The Department of Homeland Security told CNBC that it is "looking into all potential causes" of the attack. NBC News reported that one U.S. intelligence official said North Korea had been ruled out as a suspect.
The White House said U.S. authorities are monitoring reports of attack on the internet services company and whether it is a "criminal act," according to Reuters.
Many prominent websites including Amazon ,
Twitter, Spotify and CNBC.com were shut down for two hours Friday morning by an earlier denial of service attack. Amazon reported later that it was once again having service issues.
Dyn said the earlier attack started at 7:10 a.m. It affected Dyn's Managed DNS infrastructure, which is the system that directs users to the correct webpage.
Dyn said the services had been restored to normal after the initial attack by 9:20 a.m.
It was not known who was behind the distributed denial of service attack.''
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/21/major-websites-across-east-coast-knocked-out-in-apparent-ddos-attack.html

Cue The Twilight Zone theme music laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25