no photo
Sun 09/25/16 08:03 AM

aww man now that is stuck in my head grumble
Just wanted to share my agony laugh

Thank you so much for that, grrrr, I hate that song! grumble rant
It's a nerve grater for sure lol

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 07:09 PM
Time to fire Les Miles....loses to a team that kicks 6 field goals...fricking embarrassing

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 02:49 PM

aww man now that is stuck in my head grumble
Just wanted to share my agony laugh

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 01:07 PM

I am looking for a very big breasts lady who is older than me to date I will be much happier to hear from someone soon.:heart: :heart:
Welcome and good luck drinker

...and the obligatory Vince Vaughn gif....

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 01:02 PM
what is love?

Baby don't hurt me....

...don't hurt me...

...no more.....

laugh

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 12:36 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sat 09/24/16 12:37 PM

There ya go OP....You hafta open the image to to its own page and then paste THAT url using the img tags.

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 12:04 PM
Damnnnnn Wisky is manhandling Mich St....makes that LSU loss not look so bad now...all we gotta do is win out and we go to the 'ship! laugh

And Ole Piss seems to have figured out how to finish game...destroying Georgia.

Lots of uninterrupted SEC football today....the Ole Miss Game, FL vs TN next, Auburn LSU after that one, and ending with ARKY and TX A&M....great football day

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 09:28 PM

Next time it'll be GodDAMM aliens swooping in, freezing time, and planting a gun.
Jesus H. Christ at the reaching that goes on here....ludicrous.

scared Aliens have guns now? NRA, what were you thinking?
Me? In thinking it's time for you to take your Adderall....

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:45 PM
Next time it'll be GodDAMM aliens swooping in, freezing time, and planting a gun.
Jesus H. Christ at the reaching that goes on here....ludicrous.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:40 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Fri 09/23/16 07:42 PM
The video shows the officers yelling at him to drop the gun while he's still INSIDE the SUV. If he hasn't gotten out and an officer specifically requests a baton to break the windows that are rolled up, how can he be posing a threat to anyone.
Good....mother fricking....god. Keep reaching. He HAD a gun. He CAN shoot through a GodDAMM car window genius. You can have Blm dreams all you want though.

The rest of your post is conspiracy theory 101. Total, unequivocable undeniable conjecture.
The chief, from the beginning had said there is irrefutable evidence the subject had a gun. He said no VIDEO 100℅ shows it but plenty of other evidence supports it.
And to bring up this complete staged create scene horse $hit is deplorable. And laughable.

""CNN quoted a source close to the investigation as saying that a loaded gun had been recovered at the scene of the crime and that fingerprints, DNA and blood on it matched Scott's.""

http://www.yahoo.com/news/family-sees-video-charlotte-police-shooting-black-man-000556982.html.

Several other outlets are reporting this also. But you go ahead and go with this "the cops rolled a gun around in his blood on purpose to cover it up" bull$hit...Utterly pathetic smmfh.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 06:02 PM

WALL-MART HAS THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND UGLY, LOTS OF CHOICES....pitchfork :angel:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 05:55 PM
Incarceration and relationships
Don't drop the soap...at least, that's what they say laugh

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 05:39 PM

its Hillary,, when does she EVER have to explain any thing she does?

She had lied to Congress, the American people, and to parents of Benghazi victims at the coffin side of their lost loved ones, and her supporters still rally behind her
FIFY....

people lie when they have to 'explain',, the sentiment is kind of self defeating,,,LMAO

she was asked to explain and gave her explanation repeatedly and forever

not just a snippet thats accepted in one moment..lol
What a buncha blathering bull$hit...expected though.

...oh....and "lol", "lmao", "hehe", geez.....

its funny because it made so little sense to say someone isnt asked to explain but then reference the very well known and longstanding requests for them to explain,,,

it just is,,,,funny
Well allow to explain since you OBVIOUSLY didn't get the gist of my first post...it was only a play off your equally asinine Trump post. If you can't see that, and think mine was meant to be serious, well, you ARE right...that deserves a TON of Lols because it's just laughable

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 05:28 PM

UPDATE: in the wake of victims wife release of cell phone video of shooting Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts requesting SBI release bodycam and dashcam footage "as soon as possible" NC SBI has not released any footage or dispatch audio in the case yet.
The video released by the family does not show any weapons or signs any weapon was present up to the point Mr. Scotts body is rolled over to be cuffed. What the video does show is a set of black gloves dropped by an officer and slid across the ground by the officers foot. The still photo presented as evidence of a gun has a black object circled near the area between Scott's body and the curb. The video shows other items being dropped by officers on the left side of Scott's body that appear to be pieces of paper, it's unclear if this was removed from Scott or not.

It appears the Mayor knows something the public doesn't. It should be released as soon as possible.
Good Lord....the video not showing a weapon doesn't mean a weapon wasn't there....I've actually SEEN the video the family released. There is NO view of the actual shooting but there is audio. And I stopped counting after the TENTH "drop the gun" command issued by law enforcement. But please, keep on with that "there was no gun" bull$hit.
It's laughable...disingenuous is as disingenuous does.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 05:02 PM

Because It Turns Out Racism Did Exist Before 2008, Trump's Campaign Official Has Resigned
By Jack Holmes Sep 22 2016

Update (1:51 PM): Kathy Miller has resigned, according to a statement from the Trump campaign's Ohio state director Bob Paduchik. He called the comments "inappropriate," but added that Miller was a volunteer and not a spokesperson for the campaign. Contrary to some prior reports, Miller was in fact the chair of the Mahoning County campaign.

ometimes, there's a moment of clarity. The Guardian provided one today in an interview with Kathy Miller, the chairwoman of Trump's campaign in Mahoning County, Ohio. In short, Miller believes there was no racism in America before Barack Obama was elected as the first black president.

"I don't think there was any racism until Obama got elected. We never had problems like this. I'm in the real estate industry. There's none. Now, the people with the guns and shootin' up neighborhoods and not being responsible citizens—that's a big change. And I think that's the philosophy that Obama has perpetuated on America. I think that's all his responsibility. And if you're black, and you haven't been successful in the last 50 years, it's your own fault."

a partial info here... you left out she was a VOLUNTEER, trump didn't hire her in any way, shape or form... and she resigned on her own, and apologized profusely... but other than that, you're right, she's stupid and has a big mouth...

No, it's not partial info. It's the Esquire magazine authors article in full. The video referenced is from the Guardian. I have seen different titles for her all I know for sure is that she used to work for Trump's campaign in Ohio.
haha... now i know your just stirring the pot...

http://preview.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ohio-trump-volunteer-chair-quits-after-racially-charged-comments-n652916

and thats a liberal website...

might i suggest some investigation before spouting off and trying to do your part in a race war...
Why should they investigate? Spouting out their azz has always been more their style...to hell with any facts at all.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 04:59 PM

This'll be same story, same dance as all the others. God forbid anyone actually wait for the evidence to come out.
I know, I know...."damn racist Poh-leece!" ....with their black chief and black officer who shot the guy. But hey, let's tear $hit up anyway.
Bookmarked for when any real evidence comes out......

Charlotte protesters ‘hate white people
I have NO doubt some do.....

http://mobile.twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity were talking about this. The previous Mayor before Giuliani have four major protests\riots, after Giuliani took office and his no nonsense approach to crime there wasn't one.

Giuliani broke it down really well. People have the right to protest, but once they start holding up traffic, rioting, looting, causing property damage then they are criminals and the way to deal with criminals is to arrest them all. Not just one or two.

I loved his response to Hannity on how he could make that happen when you have 1,000 protesters getting out of control. Giuliani said it was simple, I had 41,000 police officers and he would use every one of them.

On the other side he did day that one of the first things he would have done is had the police chief bring a copy of the video to Gracie Mansion so he could see the original incident himself and then it would be released to the public\media.

Giuliani was a great mayor.. really was. he didn't take any bull.. from anyone. You want to protest illegally.. and disrupt.. you went to jail.. 1 or 1,000, didn't matter. He took on Wall St..took the mob on too and any other criminal entity.

He wasn't PC...And because of that he was able to clean up the city.
And he was the rock NYC needed after 9/11....great mayor

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 04:55 PM

She had lied to Congress, the American people, and to parents of Benghazi victims at the coffin side of their lost loved ones, and her supporters still rally behind her
FIFY....

people lie when they have to 'explain',, the sentiment is kind of self defeating,,,LMAO

she was asked to explain and gave her explanation repeatedly and forever

not just a snippet thats accepted in one moment..lol
What a buncha blathering bull$hit...expected though.

...oh....and "lol", "lmao", "hehe", geez.....

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:07 PM
Corbyn should start with Obama.... He's been fricking Uncle Sam for eight years now...

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 01:02 PM
There is no such person as "obarry." Please update your database accordingly.
Oh you know he meant the person who's office Illary is wanting to occupy. Any LOGICAL person does....

And you need to prove that the PRESIDENT personally details technical details of weapons construction and design contracts to prove YOUR self-delusions about this.
Delusional and ILLOGICAL is the person who thinks the frickin COMMANDER IN FRICKIN CHIEF isn't ultimately responsible for all military decisions....geez laugh
GodDAMM yall kill me with this CONSTANT protection and nut hugging of Dear Leader.

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 10:22 AM

FIFY....

expect any less from trump hating liberals?
Nope...abt what I expected....just figured I'd show the asininity of the post....Their melt will be a glorious sight to behold come Nov 8th.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25