Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:46 AM

I may be wrong here, and perhaps Im a judgemental Biatch but it really sounds like shes shopping for a baby daddy. JMO This situation is only going to be complicated, and you should ask yourself realistically whether you are prepared to complicate your life this way. The other and biggest consideration is the baby. Are you prepared to learn how to be a good parent? Cause from here on in, baby comes first. spock

You ain't wrong ... you got it nailed prezack'ly right ... this is a classic 'lose-lose' setup ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:43 AM
What a novel idea ... we'll have plenty to work with, dat's f' true ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:40 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Fri 09/03/10 10:41 AM
'Carbon footprint' is like 'bigfoot' and the 'chupacabra' ... fictional. I fully intend to drive my gas-guzzling big-asss American Road Master with the marshmallow ride courtesy of huge air shocks until the numbers on the odometer follow in the footsteps of the numbers on my '77 PimpMobile Lincoln and lose all their paint. I will NOT have my lifestyle dictated or imposed upon me by the scientific illiterates who are stupid enough to believe every piece of pseudo 'science' that AlGore and the IPCC spoonfeed 'em 'cuz they're incapable of feeding themselves.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:20 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Fri 09/03/10 10:21 AM

Ok, you just keep believing CNN. Oh wait CNN is even saying this. laugh Even Robert Fibbs has admitted they are probably gonna lose the house.

it aint over till its over,, I remember the very NIGHT, closing hours of a presidential election where the MEDIA was reporting the other guy was not only gonna win, but HAD won
remember that? media often gets their 'guesses' wrong

Sorry, but it's over NOW ... the 'enthusiasm gap' that the 'craps are gonna experience is gonna be SO fun to watch ... it's 'asss-handin' time ... say bye-bye, LizardLady ... been fun watchin' the botox wear off, but your fifteen minutes are up and y' can't put more quarters in the meter now ...

Oh - who worries about 'the media' now - they're not 'media' ... they're the WH propaganda arm ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:26 AM
'compassion' ... what is this strange word you use ... ?

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:08 AM

If someone told you that you come across to people in a negative way, do you step back and look at it from their perspective? Not saying you have to agree with it, but do you stop and think about if there is any truth to it or do you just blow it off?

It could be in real life or online

disclaimer: not that it helps lol....but this isn't about me. Just a topic for discussion

No. I don't need external validation or approval, and others don't depend on me for theirs ... If they interpret my position as negative, that's their problem to deal with, not mine ... I transmit information the same way everyone else does. When and IF they take my perspective into account, then I might do the same for them - but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:17 AM

So then we should discriminate against Muslims and not Allow them to join the military.
The military spent a lot of money on training this person, should he have to pay it back considering he is not fulfilling his eng of the contract he signed?

wow..so you guys finally found someone besides homosexuals to descriminate against in the military...Muslims......

After 'Major Hasan' and his Ft Hood massacre, it's not 'discrimination' - it's self-defense.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:49 AM
Welcome to the Wonderful World of 24/7/365 surveillance ... but it'll be presented as 'a GOOD thing' - much like Martha Stewart would tell you. The 'grain-of-rice' chip? Naah. That'll be replaced by a nano-chip and injected along with your involuntary vaccine you'll get in a form you'll never suspect - like food. Better start wondering, tho', what you'll do when you outgrow your biometrics ... you won't be 'you' after that ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:40 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Fri 09/03/10 07:41 AM
Come 01 Jan 2011, the tax cuts that Bush put in place will - as the 'craps like to say - 'expire'. That's BS. They weren't RENEWED permanently. Welcome to the wonderful world of automatic tax increase. Say goodbye to even more money from your paycheck. Remember, you'll be seeing what you used to call your 'health care' plan undergo significant changes, and now you'll be paying more for less - but the 'benefits' won't kick in for another four years. You'll just be getting 'nothing for something' ... Don't worry - be happy ...

Welcome to 'Hope' and 'Change' ... How's that workin' out for ya ... ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-09-02-cantor01_ST_N.htm

Cantor: Beware of the Obama tax increases

By Eric Cantor

Listening to the Democrats this summer, you're unlikely to hear about an impending tax increase. In an effort to sanitize their historically irresponsible decision to raise tax rates in the midst of a struggling economy, President Obama and the congressional majority say they are merely "allowing the Bush tax cuts" to expire.

Skillful messaging perhaps, but cold comfort to the millions of Americans and small businesses who aren't concerned with what their effective tax rate was in 2001. For them, on Jan. 1, one of two things will happen: Taxes will go up, or taxes will stay the same. Coming to grips with this reality will be crucial to jumpstarting the economic recovery. Decisions on whether to buy an appliance, invest in a company, or expand a business are made by taking into account after-tax returns in the future — not in the past.

Already grappling with weak demand for goods and services, businesses of all sizes have five main costs and expenses that impact their bottom lines. Thanks to the agenda in Washington, all are going up, turning the White House's much-touted "Recovery Summer" into the "Summer of Uncertainty." Here's a look:

Taxes will jump next year on everything from ordinary income, capital gains, dividends and estates. And with our national debt soaring, the prospect of even more tax increases in the future seems more likely.

Health-care costs are growing as a result of Obamacare's mandates and inflationary impact on premiums.

Energy costs remain in limbo as leading Democrats, led by Sen. John Kerry, float the idea of passing cap-and-trade during the lame-duck session of Congress.

Credit is becoming more expensive and is increasingly out of reach for most small businesses, partly because the 2,300-plus page financial regulatory bill encourages banks to horde their capital rather than lend it.

Labor costs also threaten to climb higher as labor unions dig in their heels and gear up for another push to pass card check.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:17 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Fri 09/03/10 07:21 AM
I think of it in sales terms - I don't 'date' - I 'prospect'. It's really no different than developing new business in a territory.

Some will want to use your product, others already have their vendor, and others will never be 'customers'.

Everything in life is a 'sale' of one kind or another.

Oh - while I'm being 'evaluated', I'm also 'evaluating'. That's done in every sales presentation ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:56 AM

Someones still drinkin the Kool-Aid!!

Unfortunately there are a few people on here who are.

Ummm, there's a tad MORE than a 'few' ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:52 AM

He has never said he just want to be friends, he has said that he is very shy.

Umm, you realize that 'shy' is another way for people to disguise being self-centered, right ... ? Surprise him one day by grabbing his crotch and saying 'I want you right here right now!' and see what happens. I don't think 'subtle' is gonna work in a case like this. 'Direct action' will give you the answer you're looking for ... Worst that can happen is that he finally admits he just doesn't think of you 'that way' ... find out early. If he just wants 'friends' and you want more, it's time to look elsewhere.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:47 AM
No, but I have confused 'lube' with 'lub' ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:46 AM

yea that happened to me..when I first joined.

live and learnflowers

Didja send the money like they asked ... ?

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:28 PM
I'm sure that guy who created the baby with her assistance will be grateful to you for the rest of his life for relieving him of the responsibility to raise the kid he fathered - and it's real noble of you to get him off the hook and give his kid a daddy. I'm sorry, but I think your emotions are being used to tool you around. Before you act, think about it long and hard - you'll be living with the results of your choice for the rest of your life.

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:19 PM

" ... "I was more faithful to God before I joined the military and that's what kind of stirred me," he said. Military duties have really consumed every part of my day and did not allow me time to involve myself with the Islamic community to maintain what duties I felt that I owed God. This is really what made me come to the conclusion that I'm not ready to die.... "

Awwwwwww ... that's just so effin' touching. He didn't know before he signed on the dotted line that the military kills people and breaks things ... ? He thought all they did was sit around in 'Kumbaya' circles and think about Jeebus all day ... ? This is such bullshitt it's not funny. If there's a good side to it, it's that he'll never be another 'Major Hasan'.Well, not INSIDE the military. Outside, what's to stop him from 'serving his god' by being 'ready to die' for his 72 virgins ... ?

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:04 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Thu 09/02/10 07:05 PM
But we never found out if he got his hot chocolate with marshmallows in it ...

Oh - did they make him clean the hot tub before they booked hm ... ?

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 03:51 PM

If love is a battlefield than get naked together in a mudpit or jello pit.pitchfork

Now DAT's mo' like it ... let's git t' playin' wit' dem 'pink bits' ...

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 03:49 PM
ENGLISH is spoken here as our national language. Learning to speak it is one of the steps needed to properly assimilate. However, since they have no desire to assimiliate and merely a desire to conquer and get benefits of which they are undeserving - having paid nothing into the system which provides them - I don't see them learning English anytime soon. Which means I don't really care about whether they get served, whether or not they don't understand what people are trying to tell them or sell them, whether or not they get ripped off, whether or not they can read street signs or legal documents ... it's a personal problem for THEM to solve - not us. THEY're the ones who are criminals - and yes, it is a CRIMINAL act to illegally enter a country - but not so long as 'The UN' and his Commiecrats are steering the ship of state.

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 03:44 PM
Just curious, but ... HOW did the word 'love' come to be associated with the word 'battlefield' ... ? Is there some strange Freudian stuff goin' on here ... ? I mean, 'battlefield' means 'guns', and 'guns' are classic phallic symbology ... and bayonets ... and cannons ... and mortars ... and bullets ...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25