Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:05 PM
How many wives can a garbage man have ... ? Or does he just get the 'goat for life' ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:02 PM

it wasnt ever a war to begin with..it was an invasion...the WAR was against Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden..who by the way is still at large...you have such a powerful country, with so many weapons of mass destruction and you still manage to let the Number One bad guy get away...but hey, its ok, at least you managed to hang your Lacky Hussein by the neck till dead...and blow that part of the world back into the stone age...

good job guys...:thumbsup:

Ummm ... it was IN the Stone Age already - or is there a 'nicer', more 'politcally correct' and 'sensitive' way to describe it when a 'nation' indulges in things like 'rape rooms' and drops living human beings into wood chippers for amusement ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:41 PM

Long LIVE the Texas death penalty!!

I like the 'He needed killin' defence ... that's just cool ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:37 PM
How many goats equal a woman in Saudi Arabia ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:16 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/01/10 08:18 PM
Obammy hasn't stopped anything except offshore drilling, energy independence, border security, smaller government, economic growth, improvement in medical care, affordable housing, trust in the free market, the cost of living and - most importantly - the Government printing presses that are the ONLY thing allowing this country to stay afloat now.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:12 PM
How come vodka packaging is so different from other product packaging ... ?

Wanna know? Check it out here ...

http://crankypackaging.com/2010/09/01/why-is-vodka-packaging-so-avant-gard/

Cranky Packaging Guy always has the answer ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 07:44 PM

Understood. I saw pain when my dad was dying of pancreatic cancer. I still don't understand how the LESSENING of pain (which IS a good thing) can be construed as a health 'benefit' - especially since the immune system isn't improved either by the pot or the pills. There's no 'cure' and there's no 'improvement' or 'removal' of the causal factor.

Pain relief isn't a good enough reason?

Pain relief is not the equivalent of a 'health benefit' - it is 'palliative care' ... it does nothing to improve health or remove the underlying causal factor, so no, by itself in this context, it's not a 'good enough' reason.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:49 PM
But did she 'rub you wrong time' ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:24 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/01/10 05:26 PM

the chinese have the bravery to commit hari kari when they dishonor their family,,,,strange traditions exist outside of muslim cultures,, but I dont hate the chinese either,,,

Sorry, but no cigar ... Hara Kiri is a JAPANESE cultural practice - and it's no longer 'fashionable', even tho' some still do it when they feel they've 'lost face' and dishonored their family or their family name ... I guess they just 'all look alike', tho', right ... ?

btw, what you probably meant to refer to is 'seppuku' ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:18 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/01/10 05:19 PM
Understood. I saw pain when my dad was dying of pancreatic cancer. I still don't understand how the LESSENING of pain (which IS a good thing) can be construed as a health 'benefit' - especially since the immune system isn't improved either by the pot or the pills. There's no 'cure' and there's no 'improvement' or 'removal' of the causal factor.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:56 PM
Call me 'disbeliever', but HOW do y' equate 'cessation of pain' with 'health benefit' ... ? Can't happen. I understand that pot can deal with some pain pills can't reach, but it doesn't impart any 'benefit' or apply any pharmacology to remove the CAUSE of the pain ... it just makes pain more bearable. To me, that's a significant divergence between 'cessation of pain' and 'health benefit'. No equivalence ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:35 PM

many black folks call africa their home country,, its a black thing,,, everyone doesnt get it,,,

So true - evidently she doesn't 'get it' either ...

But hey, she sho' has great arms, don't she ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:45 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/01/10 01:46 PM
Yes, boys 'n girls, THIS is why the Left and the 'Save the Urth' crowds are so dangerous ...

THIS is one of Onkel Al's acolytes 'n disciples.

HE thinks parasites like HUMANS need to be scourged from the planet ...

To him, BUGS are more important than people. If you're one of Gore's supporters, be proud - this dude is representin' for you, whether you like it or not ... A mind IS a terrible thing ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Man holds hostages at Discovery TV building

SILVER SPRING, Md. — A gunman with a possible explosive device strapped to himself entered the Discovery Communications building in Silver Spring, Md., Wednesday afternoon and was holding a “small number” of hostages, police said.

Montgomery County police Chief Thomas Manger said hostage negotiators were talking with the man but said he would not reveal the nature of the negotiations. No injuries were known, he said, and he wouldn’t confirm reports that a shot or shots had been fired.

People on the eighth and ninth floors of the building in the close-in suburb of Washington were safely evacuated, as were children in the Discovery Kids Place day care center, police said, adding that nobody was known to have been injured.

Law enforcement authorities told NBC News they believed the man was James Jay Lee or James Jae Lee, 43, a longtime protester at the building who was sentenced to six months of supervised probation for disorderly conduct in March 2008.

“The good thing is we have the outside of the building secure, we’re talking with him, and he wants to talk with us,” Montgomery County police Capt. Paul Starks said.

The planet does not need humans’ 
Lee appears to have posted environmental and population-control demands online, saying humans are ruining the planet and that Discovery should develop programs to sound the alarm.

“I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it,” the alleged manifesto reads, adding:"Nothing is more important than saving ... the Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels. The humans? The planet does not need humans.

Lee said he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:06 AM
Who likes LUBE ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:02 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/01/10 11:03 AM
Somehow I can't equate Ahnoldt's noble gesture to the definitely quantifiable economic sacrifice the Mayor of Biloxi is making. Ahnoldt not only has his 'Action Jackson' movie money, but he's married to a Kennedy - he'll never worry about bein' a po' boy ... the Mayor of Biloxi, on the other hand, is making more than a symbolic publicity gesture - He'll actually feel some PAIN as a result of his decision - Ahnoldt never will.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:58 AM

I would rather be on my deathbed regretting my mistakes, than die regretting never having tried things! flowerforyou

Exactly the right attitude for this little thing we call 'life' ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:37 AM
whoa S S D D ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:36 AM
Where'd the chihuahua come from ... ?

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:34 AM
Hmm. Once again the 'story' is VERY careful to NOT point out the political affiliation of the NEGATIVE 'justices' [sic] ... absent which clarification can only be interpreted as all of them being 'democrats' - emphasis on the 'rats' portion ...

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:30 AM
Chupacabra ... just representin' ...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25