Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:12 AM

Do you think a yawn could be generated that was so intense that it could go to the outermost region of know space or beyond? Could a yawn be perfected so that it reach critical mass and be unstoppable? Do you think aliens could be taught to yawn?

I like to think of yawns as 'inverse farts' ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:48 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 08/31/10 08:49 AM

at least the government doesnt sanction it,,,,I guess their media has its nutcases too

Precisely HOW does the 'government' not sanction this when the 'government' [sic] CAUSES it to happen by their 'decree' ... ?

Logic, please ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:09 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 08/31/10 08:10 AM
Dat's why all them horny ol' 'cleric' bastids are jealous ... they all want a li'l 'sump'm - sump'm' and know they can't git none o' dat ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:07 AM
If 'love is a battlefield', then I wanna be up-armored with lube, massage oil, candles, and plenty Barry White and 'Love Unlimited' sound ... gotta 'be about it', y' know ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:02 AM
I guess in Iranianspeak, calling someone a 'prostitute' when they denounce your barbaric Seventh-Century (BC) 'justice' and / or 'legal system' is more effective than (a) changing the system to reflect entry into the Twenty-first Century or, (b) joining the human race. I mean, there's this whole system out there that uses stuff like words 'n logic 'n language and symbolic reasoning and critical analysis and semantics 'n stuff ... it helps that 'communication and understanding' thing move along, y' know ... but that's obviously beyond the reach of the Seventh-Century (BC) mindset ... as is the word 'liar'. They could at least show they're a bit civilized by changing 'prostitute' to 'whore' ... besides, it has fewer letters, so they'd prolly even spell it right ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:46 AM

Other than the natural aging process, what do you think has added years onto your life?

" ... added years onto your life ... " Qué? There's stuff that can DO that ... ?

I haven't had time to worry about things like this 'cuz I've been too busy enjoying life while I'm on the right side of the dirt - and yeah, that includes the 'bad times'. In the long run, we play the cards we're dealt or we fold ... there's no in-between, and the only other option is leaving the game.

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:30 AM
Mebbe the airlines have been silently takin' notes and watchin' Sheriff Joe in AZ ... ? I'm pretty sure that whole 'Mid-East Muslim' thing is coincidence, tho' ... aren't we all ... ? There's lots of Mid-East folks who just pack strange stuff in their suitcases when they fly ... and Pepto-Bismol's just one oddity. Cell phones? Box cutters? Knives? Well, who doesn't need one or two of those in the course of a day ... I'm just sayin' - this is all bein' so blown out of proportion ... let's just have ourselves a good ol'-fashioned stoning and celebrate somethin' 'cuz no one was killed - yet ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:12 AM
'Park51' ... 'Studio 54' ... see any similarities ... ?

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:02 AM

I am just wondering why guys don't like chubby girls. I just wanna meet a guy that isn't a total prick

Who dat say dey don't like 'em some chubby ... ? Ah lubs me some chubby girl ... and ah lubs me some skinny girl ... and ah also lub me some medium girl ... like Father Flanagan used to say, 'There's no such thing as a bad girl' ... but if there is, ah lub me some bad girl also too ...

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:58 AM
'Separation of church and state' is a nice legal and / or conceptual fiction, but in everyday life its a practical impossibility. One of the causal factors for this as operational reality is that each of them need the other in order to have a foil against which to make their points and / or appeals. If one of them didn't exist, the other would create it out of necessity. They're two sides of the same coin, and neither will lead anyone to the mythical-mystical 'promised land' of 'salvation' - whether 'political' or 'spiritual'. There's no 'collective salvation', and that's what both of these entities like to sell - they just package the product differently for their respective markets. It still boils down to a legalized shell game with no pea under any of the shells ... both of 'em are sucker bets.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:17 PM
He's just one of them islamicistic 'bitter clingers' who wants to cling to his cell phone taped to a Pepto-Bismol bottle, three cell phones taped together, several watches taped together, a box cutter and three large knives. People just need to be more 'tolerant' of his 'religion' ... after all, it's a 'religion of peace' ...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:37 PM
Is the 'part-time friend' descriptor the same as the 'f**k-buddy' descriptor ... ? If it is, I can go with that ...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:33 PM
Ever notice what 'bitter clingers' LibComs are ... ? When they can't support their case with facts, they start attacking the person ... it's the best sign in the world of their intellectual, moral, and ethical bankruptcy ... Ah lub it ...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 05:26 PM

Fair and balanced, huh?

This is obviously a slam at the Obama 'Administration', and, as such, is SO out of line - why, they're doing a ... a ... < choke > < gag > ... a 'fine' ... I can't continue ... gotta throw up now ...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:23 AM

I'm single again.
Who is gonna come around and try to hump my leg? laugh

Ooooh! Me! Me! You, ummm, won't get upset if I kinda 'miss' the leg 'cuz I'm too high up, huh ... ?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 07:38 AM

Nice tirade but the OP knows this is a BS Email report, you see any links?..lol...you see they are down to out right lies and hope enough dumdarses believe it to get a few votes...egads, this is sizing up worse than '08 but some comfort is knowing that if they have to lie they know they are in trouble. Again
Seen their new logo?

And this adds precisely WHAT in the way of 'information' ... ? Zero.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 07:35 AM
My future is pretty heavily impacted by continuous input of food, water, and oxygen ...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 06:27 AM

following the link
the end of the article
'Charles Babington of The Associated Press wrote this report. Liz Sidoti and Philip Elliott contributed'

Why, that's wonderful news. Now I can rest easy. It's STILL an AP 'story' - which is its own failure ...

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:04 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Sun 08/29/10 11:05 PM
Go for it. If you don't, you'll wonder the rest of your life about the 'But what IF I had ... ?' part of the equation. Find out now.

Don't wonder 'what if?' later ... or moan about 'If only ... '.

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:07 PM
Oooooooooooh ... ! An AP copy-paste article by an unnamed 'reporter' ... Be afwaid - be VEWY afwaid ... there's no 'there' there ...

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25