Community > Posts By > Mended1

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:45 AM
height was really a big thing for me. I never gave chance for persons shorter than i am cause am big sized and tall. I always imagined us walking together and people laughing. (specially if he is too short) but have come to realise height dont matter, i mean so long as i love him and he is crazy about me, gives me attention, after all, he did not make himself, God created him.

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:39 AM
very true, same thing with looking down at a particular race cause lots of scam coming from them.

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:34 AM
oh my name has been abused millions of times. Lol.. My Native name is NNEBUOGO, some say memorgo, akabuogor, nnabugo. In high school i was called a dairy cause everyone confided in me but i never told any of their secrets even after we have a fight and stop becoming friends.. My one time neighbour called me baby elephant cause have always been bigger than my age. So many names i got. Lol

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:27 AM
LAWYER.. Then pilot,

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:22 AM
SCAM!! first thing that comes to mind

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:17 AM
coming back from a visit and it started raining..i and my ex ran into a house with no one in it. Lol.. Another time on the roof

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:10 AM
Sharwama, pancakes, goat or cow liver and intestine. Oh i can go crazy if i dont eat these

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:04 AM
lol.. Am big also but dont really have preference to a particular kind. But i know big women who dont want big men cause according to then when they have sex their big stomachs comes in the way and makes it difficult.. In my country big women want slim men cause skinny men have large privates. This is the truth. Lol. Anyways, slim, fat, not a problem for me. Oh.. You cute and is that a live dog on your pic album? What breed is it? @ poster

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 01:47 AM
you are 22, a student and looking for that special person.. No one will take you serious. How many 22year olds or under 25 do you see? Best you use the search engine and try persons your age,(doubt will still work)

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/08/12 01:40 AM
as for me, when i read a profile and see something funny or interesting i write them. I could see a beautifull pic of a child too, a tatto, anything that catches me. Some times they write back, most times they dont( dont bother me doe) i could see a very beautifull lady too and tell her she is pretty..

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:52 PM
back up

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:50 PM
back up

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:48 PM
hmmm.. No one thinks this is funny??

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:47 PM
back up

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:45 PM
back up

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:44 PM
bringing it back up..

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:38 PM

Good one.
I stole it.
lol.. Its is allowed..

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 06:17 AM
hehehehehehehehehehe.. Very correct.

Mended1's photo
Mon 11/05/12 04:55 AM
A father passing by his sons bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, it was addressed and with the worse premonition he opened the envelope.. With trembling hands read the letter. Dear dad,it is with great regret and sorrow that am writting you. I had to flore with my new girlfriend cause i wanted to avoid scene with mum and you. I ve been finding real passion with stacy and she is so nice but i know you would not approve of her cause of all her piercing, tattoos, her tight motorcycle cloths and cause she is 16years older tham i am. But dad its not only the passion, she is pregnant and stacy says we will be happy together. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewoods for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Dad, stacy has opened my eye to the fact that marijuana doesnt really hurt anyone so we will be growing it ourselves and trading. In the mean time, we will pray that science finds a cure for aids so stacy can get better. She sure deserves it! Dont worry dad, am 15 and know how to take care of myself. Someday, am sure we ll visit soyou can get to know your many grandchildren. lOVE, YOUR SON. P:S. Dad, none of the above is true, am over at jasons house and just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life tham the school report on the kitchen table

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:31 PM
i was here

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13