Community > Posts By > Mended1

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:12 PM
ya.. Being blind will only restrict him from going outside like befor, my friends dog is blind but he still walks round the house freely and even up to his backyard.. He is already familiar with the settings of his house..but hes gonna miss seeing your faces. Try removing items that will be dangerous to him on the way so he walks freely.

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 12:58 PM
oh.. Why was he mad at you? What did you do? He is cute but his hair dont look long. Why u make him mad?

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:37 AM
oh i am glad he is alright.. Wow.. My heart was panting while reading so i just skipped to the end and saw he was fine..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:28 AM
oh there are incredible cats.. Specially the white tigers.. They beautifull.. You have one of your own?

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:25 AM
am wondering how long his hair is. is that your cat on the profile pic? Well am glad you getting it fixed.. Maybe with this new brush, you can be a professional groomer too. Lol..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:20 AM
my dog died almost a year ago and its been so hard for me.. i so so love dalmatian dogs but unfortunatly we dont have that in my country and the few who do sell at extremly, ridiculous prices.. So i ask, is there anyway i can adopt one or two from outside my country?i promise ill take good care and love him or her..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 08:17 AM
arguement? I dont even know how to do that.. I am a dialogue person.. I talk and also listen..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 08:14 AM
o yes! Yes! Yes! I look o! I look at very tall, masculine guys, i look at guys with big backyard also. Lol..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 08:12 AM
o yes! Yes! Yes! I look o! I look at very tall, masculine guys, i look at guys with big backyard also. Lol..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 07:57 AM
well.. My bible tells me not to equally yoked with unbelievers.. That is marriage, cant be with one who is not a believer cause there will always be conflict.

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 07:52 AM
it is this finding the right one that is causing so many divorce and breakups.. I believe all one needs to look out for is one you can communicate with, one with a good heart, and you will learn to love that person.

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 07:42 AM
hmmm.. Trust. It depends on what, but for men, I trust none of them 100% period.. But sometimes i pretend i do to avoid problem but back of my mind.. No trust, i just take it the way i see till proven otherwise. Now, concerning the lady, i seriously think she is pushing too much, sure no other agender? Maybe you should agree meeting in an open and public place and hear her out.. But under friendship levels, just in case

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 06:09 AM
lol.. I was here

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 06:05 AM
it takes a very long time of chatting online and talking on phone befor i even consider meeting.. For me to have agreed meeting a person, i must have been 70% convinced that he or she is worth being friends with.. Have never had a dull meeting with any online friend, you would never know its a first meeting cause of how we flow and talk..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:56 AM

Usually my meetups don't last very long when I tell the guy I have never been married and that I served in the military; so lucky if I even get to 20 minutes.
LOL.. You funny. I like you.

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:46 AM
dont even know how it works.. How does it work?

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:40 AM
yes.. I do regret loving one man in my life.. Up till date i do..

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:36 AM
i am crazy about sex but its not love.. But an ingredient to love.

Mended1's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:25 AM
HUMBLE..

Mended1's photo
Thu 08/23/12 02:11 PM
this is not suppose a be an issue.. You just tell your kids you not ready for that SIMPLE.. Weather or not they agree should not matter to you.. Its your life, if you not ready or dont want to at all.. Then so be it.. They dont have the right to dictate what happens in your life.. So my dear, live your life