Community > Posts By > Mended1

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 05:41 PM
*LMHO* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ye! Ma ribs, . You two r funny..

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:55 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Wish this could happen in real.

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:12 PM
but wait o! We go naked and open our legs for our dates, yet cant mess in front of them? Lol.. Some can be funny. Whats the big deal in messing? Hey, its something we even do as a competition and laugh over it.. There is even a tribe in my country that tells anyone "well done" when they mess.. Its just something to laugh about.

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 02:43 PM
virgin or not dont matter to me.. though i encourage girls to wait till marriage as thats the right thing to do.. If i could go back, id keep myself till am married..

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 02:23 PM
well.. As for me o! I have always, always been into older guys, last real relationship i had that almost end in marriage, he was 25years my senior and i broke up our engagemet when i found out just 2months to our day that he had been married 3times and has 5kids by 4women. Youngest i have had is 12years my senior. To cut story short, this age thing is individual differences.. To some is matters to others it dont, to some it favours to others it dont.

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/10/12 10:29 AM
another delicious way to eat goat head is washing your goat head and cutting, putting the brain aside. Boil your goat head with onions, salt, seasoning, and allow to cook till soft with very little stock left. Then put red palm oil in a bowl or pot, dissolve little potash in a tea spoon of warm water and mix together with the palm oil ( this is to thicken the oil ) then add grounded shrimps, grounded red pepper, little seasoning and the goat brain, mix very well and add the steamed goat head. Garnish with chopped onions and utazi leaf.. This is a lead that is very bitter but gives lovely taste to this and help against running stomach. Try this delicious and your life will never remain the same. Lol

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/08/12 03:23 PM
diaper party? Lol.. How that done?

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/08/12 03:18 PM
lol.. Anyone told their kids santa is a big lie?

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/08/12 03:10 PM
happy belaude birthday to him dear.. True, kids never grow old in their parents eyes..

Mended1's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:50 AM
oh.. You should know the he goat (male goat) is a lot softer and quicker to cook but the she goat takes almost forever to get soft.

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:14 AM
sounds tasty.. Easy to get ingredients.. Am gonna try it soon as i can.. But can i use turkey fried or roasted by my own hands? or any other animal?

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:14 AM
sounds tasty.. Easy to get ingredients.. Am gonna try it soon as i can.. But can i use turkey fried or roasted by my own hands?

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:02 AM
but let us look at this o! I mean so much talk about artificials things in food and so on and so fort.. Just like we hear red meat is not good and to eat more of fish. I mean, the old generations befor us ate all these and still lived long life, most healthy.. Our grand parents have been eating meat and this artificials for decades yet they still strong.. Abeg, i dont really believe all these, else the whole world would have been finished..

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:36 AM
goat meat happens to be my favorite meat.. And there are so many ways to prepare it.. But my best is goat meat pepper soup.. With goat head you can wash the head very well and cut to your desiseable size, make sure you specifically bring out the eyes, ears, tongue, etc then keep the brain seperate.. Next you put the goat in a pot of boiling water, add onions, red hot fresh pepper or dry grounded pepper, goat brain (optional )little garlic and ginger (optional) grounded dry shrimps, native nutmeg, seasoning, salt to taste then you add what we call scent leaf. I dont know else to describe the leaf, its green and got a nice smell that kills mosquitos if dried and burnt in fire.. Or you check any nigeran food shop.. Pepper soup is still nice without it but not same. Use your discretion to know how to measure your ingredients.. You can use your pepper soup with boiled white rice or boiled yam but best taken alone , specially in cold seasons

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:33 AM
goat meat happens to be my favorite meat.. And there are so many ways to prepare it.. But my best is goat meat pepper soup.. With goat head you can wash the head very well and cut to your desiseable size, make sure you specifically bring out the eyes, ears, tongue, etc then keep the brain seperate.. Next you put the goat in a pot of boiling water, add onions, red hot fresh pepper or dry grounded pepper, goat brain (optional )little garlic and ginger (optional) grounded dry shrimps, native nutmeg, seasoning, salt to taste then you add what we call scent leaf. I dont know else to describe the leaf, its green and got a nice smell that kills mosquitos if dried and burnt in fire.. Or you check any nigeran food shop.. Pepper soup is still nice without it but not same. Use your discretion to know how to measure your ingredients.. You can use your pepper soup with boiled white rice or boiled yam but best taken alone , specially in cold seasons

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:14 PM
Hiya!

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:11 PM
welcome dear.. Hope you have fun..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:54 AM
this fried rice is very different from what am used too.. sounds tasty but cant find some of your ingredients.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:48 AM
dont like it when kids are picky on meals.. Very bad habit.. Unless the ones they allergic to. Can correct that Now that they are still young. Anyways, how far with the recipie you got here? Has it been helping? Tell us.

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/01/12 10:39 AM
ask them o! i just wonder..