Community > Posts By > Mended1

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:24 PM
move on.. Heart breaks are normal and you will encounter more till u get married.

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:18 PM
see nothing wrong in it. You either single, in a relationship, engaged, divorced, married, seperated or widowed. Whats the big deal.

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:13 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........maybe once or twice

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:08 PM
whoopi goldberg.

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 01:04 AM
i was here..

Mended1's photo
Thu 11/01/12 01:02 AM
what you sow, you reap. The wages of sin is death. Live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/30/12 03:57 PM

do u think it can work?

I think it can work if you both want it to. I would need to meet them on a regular basis to enable both of us to learn more about each other, and that could be costly in both time and money. It is certainly not something to enter in to without a lot of thought in my opinion, and at the end of the day someone has to relocate so you can be together.
Now you talking.

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/30/12 03:55 PM
YES YES YES.. And a very big YES.

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/30/12 11:35 AM

Put away five old girlfriends, the place looks much more liveable now. No girls sitting randomly on sitting moebeln randomly, no matter where I go in the house.

I also got rid of my debts. It was getting to be a drag, you know, typing all those letters to answer "final notices", and stuff. Somebody at church suggested I get rid of my debt, so I did. It pays to go to church. Some people give you good advice there. Like "respect your elders to have a long life on earth." All one who wants to die young needs to know is that. Call dad an azzole, call mom a two-bit hooker, and bang, you don't have to haul a long life and drag out your miserable existence. Good advice.

Oh, and I discontinued my Readers' Digest subscription. That was a huge time saver.

Another thing I did, was I got rid of my back issues of Victoria's Secret catalogues. I noticed my eyesight was getting worse, so selling those catalogues on eBay was not that much of a voluntary choice, but a force of circumstances.
lol.. I always wonder if your for real. Seriously

Mended1's photo
Thu 10/18/12 12:01 AM
thanks dear

Mended1's photo
Wed 10/17/12 11:40 PM
o my! Lol.. Ewwwwwwwwww

Mended1's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:16 AM
THE REPLY.. Dear ex wife, nothing has made my day more than recieving your letter. Its true we been married 20years, although a good woman is a far cry from it. I watch tv soaps so much cause they drown your constant whinning and bitching, too bad that doesnt work anymore. I did notice when you got your hair do last week but the first thing that came to mind was you look just like a boy, since my father trained me not to say anything if you cant say something nice. When you cooked my favorite meal you must have got me confused with my brother because i have not eaten prawns in 7years. About the nightie, i turned away from you cause the $299.99 price tag was still on it and i prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed 300 from me that morning. After all of these i still loved you and felt we could work it out, so when i won the 20million dollar lotto on sat, i left my job and bought two tickets for us to go to paris. But when i got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason i guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures that you wont get a dime from me so take care. Your ex husband....... Rich as hell and free. Ps: dont know if i ever told you this, but my brother carl was born carla. Hope that nt a problem

Mended1's photo
Wed 10/17/12 07:58 AM
Best divorce letter from wife. My dear husband, am writing this letter to tell you that am leaving you. Have been a good wife the last 20years with nothing to show for it and the last two weeks has been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today which was the last straw. Last week you came home and didnt even notice i had a new hair style, i cooked your favorite neck and even wore a brand new nightie. You ate in two min and went straight to sleep after watching your fav soaps. You do not tell me you love me anymore and you do not want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. You are either cheating or you dont love me anymore, what ever the case, am gone. Signed, your ex wife. Ps: dont try to find me, your bro and i have moved to new zealand together. Have a great life.

Mended1's photo
Wed 10/17/12 02:59 AM
tired of the living condition in their house a wife said to her husband.. Ah, if i had known you were this poor i wouldnt have married you. The husband replied, i kept telling you but you were too dumb to listen. I kept saying you were the only thing i have in this world. What did u think i meant? Lol

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 04:56 PM
thanks guys..

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 04:53 PM
welcome honey, how u doing girl?

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 04:51 PM
ya.. Really gonna hurt. Lol

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 04:49 PM
hehehehehehe....

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 01:32 PM
In a hospital ICU (intensive care unit) patients dies on the same bed every sunday @ 3pm. Doctors thought it was something supernatural so a team of experts was formed to investigate the case. The following sunday few min befor 3pm all doctors and nurses stood round the particular bed waiting to see what it was. Suddenly eric (part time sweeper) entered the ICU, unplugged the life support system of the bed and plugged his phone to charge. Lol

Mended1's photo
Tue 10/16/12 11:08 AM
being born with a PENIS dont automatically makes you a man, it only makes you a male, maturity makes you a MAN

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13