Community > Posts By > Mended1

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/23/12 09:08 AM
you may not know it but this is God showing u the kind of man he is.. Imagine if you were already married to him, could have been worse. Come to think of it, it is a mans full responsibility to care for his family, the woman is only there to support. Dont worry, you will get a great job soon.. When one door closes, another will open.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/23/12 09:00 AM
i will definatly consider dating if he is single with good attitude..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/23/12 08:55 AM
i was here..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/23/12 04:49 AM
oh.. I NEVER went near fire or light after that day. Lol.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/23/12 04:45 AM
got a faint memory of when i was two and got my fingers burnt. Mum said i always liked going to where fire is and everyone kept watching out but one day the lamp was on and i got down from my mum leg, walking towards the burning lamp, my dad tried to stop me but mum asked him not to.. I got to the lamp and held it wit my hands, ah! The pain i still remember. Lol.. I ran screaming and crying. Mum carried me and put ice on it, then red palm oil.. I still have the mark on my right thumb.

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/22/12 03:42 PM
thats my job

Mended1's photo
Tue 09/18/12 03:23 PM

Your assignment, should you choose to accept, is to tell us a bit about your job and post a picture of you and/or your work environment. Don't just give us your job title. Tell us a bit about what your job is and what you do during work hours.

Okay, go! smile2
lol.. Was expecting to see yours. Dont u think so?

Mended1's photo
Mon 09/17/12 02:21 AM
cant believe you even asking what to do.. Haba! You are married and still seeking for advice..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:52 PM

Cooking.. Soccer (da blues till i die) got a powerfull and great voice so i sing and also a music director in my church..love dancing. Crazy about dogs and parrots. May seem weird but i derive joy caring for the elderly and kids.. O i love kids..

that's so sweet,mended1, also love singing,but the song doesnt love me back,so its all limited to the shower..lol!
lol.. Well my dear, have come to realise that no voice is wasted. Every voice is usefull, specially if properly trained. Most important is when you use it to praise God, he dont care about how you sound, all he sees is your heart.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:42 PM
mum got out of the bed herself and walked to the bathroom. Praise master JESUS!

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 12:16 PM
dialogue my dear.. Talking reasonably always works.. Reasoning together is the only way.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 12:08 PM
oh my, its scam o! Dont listen to then.. They are fake, most are guys posing as girls..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:29 AM
actually getting tired of seeing posts like these.. I mean even in real life, its not every girl or guy you chyke thats says yes to you.. And not every lady is here looking for dates, the ones who are may not find you as their type.. Or maybe they found someone else.. If it dont work out here, keep trying other sites or do it manually..

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:19 AM
"those who cant manage money end up working for those who can.." Pastor gabriel iruobe. "Your condition is not your conclusion" pastor gabriel iruobe.

Mended1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:13 AM
Cooking.. Soccer (da blues till i die) got a powerfull and great voice so i sing and also a music director in my church..love dancing. Crazy about dogs and parrots. May seem weird but i derive joy caring for the elderly and kids.. O i love kids..

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/15/12 11:06 AM
majority are scam.. Guys posing as girls.. But some( like myself) dont always come here as it can be boring.. But yahoo is easier and faster to chat. But if you suspect scam, ask for the persons number so you talk on phone..

Mended1's photo
Sat 09/15/12 11:01 AM
yes and yes.. But did not couple of times as a child. Lol

Mended1's photo
Fri 09/14/12 12:17 PM
have said it befor and saying it again.. The only only time love works for persons in different countries and continent is when they agree to get married.. Met my ex online 2years ago and after months of talking and chatting we got engaged.. To cut story short.. 2months to getting married i found out hes been married several times with 5kids by different women.. I broke up. He was from kileen, texas. So back to your question, at your age, looking for love outside your country is out of the question.. And even from girls in your country, e no go easy.. You know wetin i dey talk na.. These oyibo them way de here no go give you face so forget am. Look for chikala manually

Mended1's photo
Fri 09/14/12 11:57 AM
i totally do not see any sense in this your post.. What do you mean by quacks? So anyone outside america is now considered a quack.. Get sense abeg. Ya, i also did check out your profile weeks back, but thats cause of the food you gave its recipe and i thought to check out the guy who can cook.. Does that make me quack also? Is this site meant only for americans? If you dont want non americans looking then GTHO and look for sites with only americans..

Mended1's photo
Fri 09/14/12 12:37 AM
world class chef.. Working my way there