Community > Posts By > mishaunique

mishaunique's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:36 AM
Thank you guys so much! :)

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:13 PM
(Note: No, I am not feeling blue! lol..!)

RAGDOLL

A doll.
At first porcelain.

Delicate, fragile, beautiful...

A plaything not for little girls, but for a man.

Fresh out of the box, she is exciting, new, unknown...

You treat her like she is golden- you take her everywhere, you show her off, you buy her new things to dress her up in, you are so proud of your new doll.

As time goes by however, you notice that maybe she is getting a bit ratty around the edges. A loose string here, the rosey cheeks are losing a little bit of the blush, the hair isn't near as perfect as it once was.

You start neglecting her. She starts becoming an it.

She is not so worthy of showing off anymore. It's just a thing. Maybe even a mistake you wish you wouldn't have spent so much time with.

You start eyeing other beautiful dolls .
Newer, fresher, better...

Ones you don't have, but you wish you did. Ones with a different shape, a different hair color, a different smile painted on her face.

Ones that even your friends have but you want...

Your old doll that has been with you, grown with you, been with you in good times and bad, now seems to be not so much a pretty porcelain doll, but one made of rags.

You discard it with maybe a small twinge of regret, but like trash nonetheless.

There she waits- at the bottom of the trashcan, hoping desperately that you will remember the good times you had when she was new and you loved her.

Instead, she tries to crawl out, to cry to you, to plead with you not to forget about her.

She hears you walking away, and knows she is destined to be just another used toy- just another rag doll you have thrown away- destined to be left alone...

Like so many others before...

She thought she was different, she thought she was special, she thought you would always love her...

She is not special. She is just a toy.

A used, destroyed, ratty toy that once was loved -or so she thought, when in truth, she was just another plaything to you, and now she is just another piece of trash..

Nothing but a rag doll after all...

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:05 PM

This goes way back but, mine was Soap.

I totally agree! I loved that show.

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:04 PM
Beautiful! I enjoyed this very much. :smile:

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:59 PM
Hi everyone!

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:21 PM

I was with a friend one day and there was a sign in a construction zone that said "Hit A Worker, $10,000 Fine and 14 Years In Prison" and she said, "Oooooh, that sounds like a challenge to me." I'm not letting her drive my car anymore.

I like her! LMAO!!

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:46 PM

Everytime I see a sign that says, "end road work", I get a feeling I should be protesting...

My problem with the "end of road construction" sign is that I never seen the damn "begin road construction" sign! I never see any construction!I always wonder if I had just spaced out for the last 3 miles or if someone is just playing a cruel joke on me.

Now that I think about it, You're right!!
Seriously- I think there must be some underground movement to end construction..hmmmm.

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:33 PM

I saw one that said "End Construction" and I just blurted out "....in our time." Not sure what that means.

rofl :laughing:

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:26 PM
Everytime I see a sign that says, "end road work", I get a feeling I should be protesting...

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:21 PM

Blue collar working man and damn proud of it.

blue collar is what built this country.

Just keep being your self.drinker drinker :thumbsup:

I agree with you. Blue collar boys rock!!bigsmile

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:19 PM

Mr. I have something to say:

"These people" may not dress in suits, may make less than 30 buck an hour, and yes, they may not be able to even afford what you sell in your business, however- we,(yes, I am included in "these people") are just as good as you. We may not be rich, but we are happy.

I wouldn't have wasted a good opportunity to say that to his face, but I can sort of see why you didn't. Hm... now that I think about it, I would have sidled up to one of my roadhouse friends and repeated some of this person's remarks to him, and then waited for the fun to start. "Never waste a good opportunity to see some jerk get his comeuppance!" has been a favorite motto of mine for a long time.

But again: I understand why you waited until now to express this. You were probably feeling a bit embarrassed that you had not seen this side of him prior to actually going out in public with him, and were just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I do make 30 bucks an hour, and I would rather hang out in the type of place you are describing--er... well, as long as the food's good, of course. Spending my hard-earned money on "ambiance" is something I only do if it's my boyfriend's birthday, and there are lots of strippers, Cuban cigars, ale, and bourbon involved.

Anyway, I'm thinking that it's odd that you didn't realize that this man was that kind of person BEFORE you exposed him to your favorite social setting and friends. Now he's gonna know where you like to hang out, right?

The fact that he was trying to separate you from the herd is a bad sign as well--he was expressing disdain for your friends so he manipulate you into a situation where there won't be anyone to help you, meaning of course that he thinks you are naive. If it was me I would tell people at this place to keep an eye out for this gentleman, and keep a distance from him in the future.

Well: Better luck next time! yours in Chaos, Scarlett

I had actually talked to him on the phone. He seemed nice then- down to earth. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time the good judgement fairy passed me by! Trust me- EVERYONE heard him. Not just me. However, they are the kind of people that have a high tolerance for the asses of this world. I guarantee that he will not be back in there. *one point for the working class!*

mishaunique's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:55 AM

huh what is a road house???

It's a bar, not a club. It has live rock and roll and down to earth people. Everyone from bikers to hippies, college kids to punk rockers, everyone is welcome. It's a great place. happy

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:04 PM

It gives the mouse a place to "hide" & nest,so he is calmer.

Oh! I see. :smile:
Thank you.

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:02 PM
I will look for one. I am confused on one bit though..

Why on earth would you put tp or something like that in the trap??

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:57 PM
I'm not using a glue trap. I am using a "humane" trap.

I do believe it's humane because it enables the little furry thing to laugh and be happy with all the Jiff.

Hmmm...I may have to switch to Skippy. :tongue:

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:49 PM
Day 2:

The mouse was actually sitting BY the damn trap looking smug...slaphead

In time, my little furry friend-
In time...

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:46 PM
Just like that! ROFLMAO!!!!

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:46 PM
Most likely hates it when the post goes in under the wrong person..lol!

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:43 PM
Most likely right!! devil

mishaunique's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:39 PM
Most likely to make me blush! (thank you!)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9