fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:17 PM
and Michael Jackson's nose

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:15 PM
Manbearpig

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:12 PM
...to have eyes to see, while perfectly nice, wonderful people lose their eyesight at a young age?

I took my dogs for a walk later than usual tonight because we had a massive thunderstorm move through the area. It was still raining some and already dark when I left the house, so we walked into one of the side streets instead of walking one of our usual loops.

On my way back, this woman yanks open her door and hollers something against the wind...I was already way past her house, so I just kind of turned around and said "say again?"...and she yells even louder "This court is NOT a common area!!!".

So I said "That's nice...because I'm not a commoner, I live around the corner.". She goes "I SEE your DOGS sh** and pi** around here! I SEE what your DOGS do in OUR court!"

Nice choice of words for a "lady" that lives in a $350,000 house, huh? I just said "Well, this is the first time I've even walked my dogs in YOUR court. But for the record, THEY don't do anything I won't LET them do. And if I do LET them, I pick up after them"....and kept on walking.

Isn't it kind of sad that there are people that have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than to lick the windows from the inside and spy on their neighbors? And that are so bitter that they can't even have the tiniest bit of love for other people or God's creatures in their hearts?

Yes, I like dogs better than most people. But I'm going to say a prayer for that woman tonight, thanking God that she has eyes to see.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:58 PM
Mmmm...well helloooo there, Big John....love love love

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:55 PM

dan, i`m ringing those 118 guys, if they both have the suggested gap, then i`ll let you have this one

OK, do you have their number?

I do, I do!!!....oh...uhm...ahem...yeah...no, uhm...I kinda don't. blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:47 PM

The Congo

Rats...I'm not there. I'm here. So now what?

Think outside the box.

Not in the box, or around the box, but outside the box.

Honey, if I ordered a pygmy now, it would take about 5-8 business days for the box to get here.

Why are you so desperate to measure a pygmy's nips?! Why the hurry?

You are very weird.

Because I have OCD and ADHD. I'm very impatient and need instant results. I simply do NOT have the time to wait around. *tap tap tap*

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:47 PM

and you`d be dissapointed when the box arived only containing dans failed mathmatical equasions

Right...and then I will have to send the box back and pay for shipping because I opened it. Plus the pygmy might not wanna go back to where he came from.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:43 PM

The Congo

Think outside the box.

Not in the box, or around the box, but outside the box.

Honey, if I ordered a pygmy now, it would take about 5-8 business days for the box to get here.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:41 PM
The Congo

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:38 PM
Weeeeeeee :banana: :banana: :banana:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:37 PM

the distance between your nipples

9 inches.

All mens nipples are exactly 9 inches apart. FACT.

That's the biggest pile of bogus I've ever heard. Where'd you get THAT vital piece of info??? laugh

I have carried out extensive global research on the subject. I know what i am talking about.

Oh...you travel with a measuring tape? And you're telling me that a Pygmy from New Guinea measures the same distance between his nipples as...oh, let's say a 6'4", 250 lbs Samoan?

The Samoans nipples are nine inches apart.

Pygmies, and midgets are exceptions to the rule. Their nipples are all exactly 6 inches apart.

FACT.

Dont believe me? go find a pygmy or a midget.

Where the heck am I supposed to find a pygmy or a midget at 8:30 on a friday night????

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:31 PM

9 inches.

That's the biggest pile of bogus I've ever heard. Where'd you get THAT vital piece of info??? laugh

I have carried out extensive global research on the subject. I know what i am talking about.

Oh...you travel with a measuring tape? And you're telling me that a Pygmy from New Guinea measures the same distance between his nipples as...oh, let's say a 6'4", 250 lbs Samoan?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:26 PM

9 inches.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:38 AM

"Cloaca" is a fantastic word. I'm also a big fan of "douche" and "turd".

Speaking of douche & turd...a clogged cloaca could be devastating! scared

Yes, I agree. scared

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:35 AM
"Cloaca" is a fantastic word. I'm also a big fan of "douche" and "turd".

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:23 AM
I don't watch those types of talk shows...but yeah, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of women out there who's children are kind of a sperm cocktail. Pretty sad.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:51 PM

I say walk around some...I'm convinced it's your upper intestine.

I cant. Im alone in my office now and i cant leave it.

Im probably ok, if i was that concerned i wouldnt be getting advice here, i would be straight onto 999.

Im probably just having a moment!

True...getting advice here is not such a brilliant idea. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:48 PM
I avoid men at all cost. Don't like them one bit. They is not nice.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:44 PM
I say walk around some...I'm convinced it's your upper intestine.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:37 PM
Well you're either having a heart attack from eating all that deep fried crap all the time OR the pain is coming from your lower intestine.

So basically what I'm saying is that you should either call 911 (or whatever the number is you call in England to get medical help) or massage your side until you're able to pass gas.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25