Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:48 PM

That's a difficult call...how would you feel about wearing a trenchcoat with nothing underneath? Then again, the flasher routine is getting kinda old. I'd go for the foot. Hands don't stick too well to spikes. Not for long anyway. flowerforyou

what if i make a trench coat outa my neibours skin, and sow on some feet

Oooooh...you're SO crafty!!! Be sure to use fishing line for sewing and super glue to make the seams stronger. Trust me, you do NOT want to skimp on the super glue. Without it...one wash and "poof"...all that work for nothing.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:41 PM
Well yeah...screaming is annoying. But I don't like the silent ejaculators...you know the ones that all of a sudden pull out and you're like "Huh?". Moaning is definitely a must.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:35 PM

if you pay your own shipping

i will take you in

you will have to clean my house, take out the rubbish, cook, work for me as a building site labourer, and drive me to my SRM night once a week (Sycopath Rehabilitation Meeting)

in return i will give you 1 day "free time" on every 32 day month

and you will be payed 1 potato a day

interested?

OMG...I go to SRM's as well! Only I go twice a week...they got great brownies there! And we can sign up for classes, too. Last month I took "Axe Sharpening 101" and "556 Ways to Kill a Man with a Pencil Eraser". Awesome! :thumbsup:

its show and tell week this week

i cant decide wether to take a hand on a spike or a foot... on a spike
what do you think?

That's a difficult call...how would you feel about wearing a trenchcoat with nothing underneath? Then again, the flasher routine is getting kinda old. I'd go for the foot. Hands don't stick too well to spikes. Not for long anyway. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:30 PM
I'm sure you're a nice guy. But unfortunately you bear a little bit of a resemblance to a fling I had about a year and a half ago...Marty, the Canadian hockey coach. What a social retard.

So basically what I'm saying is, nothing against you or anything, but because of the way you look, I'm unable to rate your profile at this time. It wouldn't be fair to you. ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:27 PM

if you pay your own shipping

i will take you in

you will have to clean my house, take out the rubbish, cook, work for me as a building site labourer, and drive me to my SRM night once a week (Sycopath Rehabilitation Meeting)

in return i will give you 1 day "free time" on every 32 day month

and you will be payed 1 potato a day

interested?

OMG...I go to SRM's as well! Only I go twice a week...they got great brownies there! And we can sign up for classes, too. Last month I took "Axe Sharpening 101" and "556 Ways to Kill a Man with a Pencil Eraser". Awesome! :thumbsup:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:25 PM

House trained, huh? Yeah, that's a bonus...but can you take out the garbage, fix a leaky toilet, make breakfast without burning the toast?
yes i can do all that and more. i dont moan either.

That's too bad...I like men that moan...mmmmmm yeah. bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:14 PM
House trained, huh? Yeah, that's a bonus...but can you take out the garbage, fix a leaky toilet, make breakfast without burning the toast?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:41 AM
And to think that there are perfectly wonderful women out there who aren't able to have children.....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:28 PM

I dunno but I once had a blanket made out of Ostrich feathers...I think it came a really fat Ostrich...that smoked.

Those are the best kind -- the nicotene works as a sort of natural adhesive, holding the feathers together for years and years until PETA shows up and burns down your house.

Notice I said I "once" had a blanket. I gave it away after waking up one morning to a bunch of pissed off Ostriches in my front yard. Sacres me more than PETA

Funny how neither has a sense of humor. "No time for joking around, we have to push this whale back into the ocean so he can bump some dolphins into a tuna net."

I only eat dolphin-free tuna.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:26 PM

How about getting cow poop out of a coin?

And how did it get in there?

Which brings us to the question: What was there first? The poop or the coin?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:22 PM

I'm sure you have one of each in your closet, Dan.

I wondered what all that noise was and where all my bananas were oging.

Sheesh...another mystery solved. I'm a regular Miss Marple!!! :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:22 PM

Is it warm or hard?

Warm and hard hehehe

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:19 PM
I'm sure you have one of each in your closet, Dan.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:17 PM
...pick a coin out of a splat of cow poop?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:17 PM

I don't know...but I found a nickel in a splat of cow poop once....

One might be forgiven for asking why you were looking in there....??

Because it was shiny and I like shiny things?

OK, but it would take more than a nickel to get me to go in there....

Hmmm...that gives me an idea...

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:13 PM

One might be forgiven for asking why you were looking in there....??

Because it was shiny and I like shiny things?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:11 PM
My BFF has tons of freckles...he gets all proud when he manages to get a tan after slathering on SPF 95. lol...I always tease him that it's really not a tan at all but rather the freckles getting bigger and eventually linking up. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:08 PM

All smokers smell like trout? laugh

If they have trout in their pouch, sure. You think it just starts smelling like roses for no reason?

There are trout in the ocean?

Mmmmm, boy, the rich buttery flavor of Ocean Trout. Well, some of them get lost on the way to wherever it is that the trout go, ya know.

Is that any more amazing than finding roses in a pelican's pouch? Think about it.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:06 PM

All smokers smell like trout? laugh

If they have trout in their pouch, sure. You think it just starts smelling like roses for no reason?

There are trout in the ocean?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:05 PM
I'd love to but I have to wear black bottoms and white tops for work. ohwell

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25