Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:59 PM

why do women moan so much when men leave the toilet seat up?

I personally hate touching the underside of the seat when it might potentially have been sprayed upon, or worse....

Then, there is always the possibility of falling in the water if you use the toilet at night when you are really really sleepy. lol

Why I don't get is why after they pee don't they put the toilet seat back up. When are we getting it OUR way!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You aren't...cuz this ain't Burger King. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:52 PM
Try leaving it up one night...then stumble into the bathroom in the dark while half asleep and attempt to pee sitting down. See how YOU like dunking your *** in ice cold toilet water.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:48 PM

I'm so evil... I'd return a video tape without rewinding it.

You still have a VCR??? Now THAT'S evil!!! laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:47 PM
I don't know how to play Go Fish blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:44 PM

Eating a Date could get you 25 years to life I would think.

Not if you eat the whole thing and there's no evidence ohwell

That's what Jeffrey Dahmer said....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:19 PM

Furthermore, dates are an excellent remedy for a weak heart and can help you lose weight. Eating a few dates when feeling hungry helps reduce hunger and be filled. These dates will provide the body with the necessary sugar and stimulate the intestine which reduce hunger greatly, and eventually, reduce food consumption.

Muslims have been eating dates abundantly during the month of Ramadan since the beginning of time. The sweetness of the date takes the edge off hunger and this is the reason why fasts are opened with dates. It prevents a person from overeating after he has opened his fast.

Um...Was I the only one that was about to jump in the shower and make some reservations?rant rant rant oops

Well, you can still do that...I mean just because I like dates doesn't mean I don't want to go out on dates. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:18 PM
Wow...and get this:

Dates are also highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels. They should be immersed in water at night and taken after making them into fine syrup the next morning to secure laxative effect.

But not only that...there's more:

Date syrup It can also be used for the treatment of sexual weakness. When it's mixed with milk and honey, dates can be used as a tonic for the treatment of sexual disturbances for both sexes. And such syrup strengthens the body and raises its energy levels. The elderly would benefit from this syrup too. It improves their stamina and purges their bodies from the toxins that have accumulated in their cells along the years.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:13 PM
Did you also know that dates can ease labor pain during childbirth?

Scientifically they are known to contain hormones which strengthen the uterus, help produce milk for nursing mothers and also prevent blood loss after childbirth. (The ripe fruit contains a substance that urges uterine spasms and increases contractions especially in the time of delivery. This substance resembles 'oxytocin' that is secreted by pituitary gland, which encourages contractions of the uterus. Dates contain some stimulants which strengthen the muscles of the uterus in the last months of pregnancy. This helps the dilation of the uterus at the time of delivery and reduces post-natal bleeding.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:11 PM
Furthermore, dates are an excellent remedy for a weak heart and can help you lose weight. Eating a few dates when feeling hungry helps reduce hunger and be filled. These dates will provide the body with the necessary sugar and stimulate the intestine which reduce hunger greatly, and eventually, reduce food consumption.

Muslims have been eating dates abundantly during the month of Ramadan since the beginning of time. The sweetness of the date takes the edge off hunger and this is the reason why fasts are opened with dates. It prevents a person from overeating after he has opened his fast.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:04 PM
I love dates! They're delicious!

Did you know that dates not only tasty but very nutritious?

They are high in minerals and natural fiber. Modern medicine has shown them to be effective in the prevention of abdominal cancer.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:52 PM

I could not harm any animal but if i saw someone else hurting one then you would see my DARK SIDE

Ditto. Someone who deliberately hurts animals will definitely see my evil side. And I'm telling you...it's the evil side of evil. Chuck Norris would be cowering in the corner crying and begging for mercy at the sight of my evil side.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:52 PM

Yes. All women cheat. There's not a one that doesn't. I cheat at strip poker.

Wanna get together and play a couple of hands sometime? But I have to warn you I cheat too.

That could be interesting. Is there a prize for the best cheater?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:51 PM
Damn...I thought it said "topless". I like topless men. bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:48 PM
Yes. All women cheat. There's not a one that doesn't. I cheat at strip poker.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:46 PM

Ohio House of Pancakes

Wrong! It's Ontario House of Pancakes. All they have there are pancakes shaped like Lake Ontario. With Canadian maple syrup, eh?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:39 PM
I don't normally eat candy bars...but if I had the choice, I guess I'd have the Milky Way.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:37 PM
Tall, dark, handsome and poor any day. I like short because I'm short myself...but I do NOT do balding and average.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:35 PM
I would end up doing what I'm doing now. Watching fascinating programs on Egypt on the Discovery Channel. I'm such a history geek.

OMG are you watching the show about Cleopatra??? Me too, me too!!! :smile:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:45 PM

do you ever have a hard time getting your guy to listen to you during a football game?

I'm having a hard time getting guys to listen to me period. Nice hat, by the way...shoulda gone to freecreditreport.com. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:27 PM

Do most women not respond to emails guys send them? Very rude I think

Men do the same thing...tell you what tho...if you send me an e-mail, I'll reply. :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25